Help needed with new version of EUO

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Sunfire
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Help needed with new version of EUO

Post by Sunfire »

Hello everyone, I am glad EUO is still up and running, because it's a beautifull game which I've been playing since I was like 15, now I'm 37 almost. But I've been off for a long time, because I was ill and so on, now I need your help explaining a few things to me.

1. Is magery and sorcery counted towards mage class, and piety towards priest? What is the skill cap for a human?
2. How do I buy adamantium coins and is respec certificate available?
3. Where can I buy housing?

Just point me where I can read those things, I know it's not nice to ask before searching, but I am going to search now, I've also wanted to say hello to everyone and especially to Eggmceye and fellow BoN members.
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Re: Help needed with new version of EUO

Post by CinisterD »

Sunfire wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:43 pm Hello everyone, I am glad EUO is still up and running, because it's a beautifull game which I've been playing since I was like 15, now I'm 37 almost. But I've been off for a long time, because I was ill and so on, now I need your help explaining a few things to me.

1. Is magery and sorcery counted towards mage class, and piety towards priest? What is the skill cap for a human?
2. How do I buy adamantium coins and is respec certificate available?
3. Where can I buy housing?

Just point me where I can read those things, I know it's not nice to ask before searching, but I am going to search now, I've also wanted to say hello to everyone and especially to Eggmceye and fellow BoN members.
Welcome back!

1. Magery and sorcery are still related to mage. Piety is now priest. Class cap for humans is 125%.
2. You buy addy coins on the euo website itself. Respec certificates can be bought with addy coins, or a one time free respec is given to fighters in nord.
3. You can either spend real currency to buy a house from egg, or there is player housing you can buy with gold coins.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Help needed with new version of EUO

Post by Keighn »

It changed a little. Humans are now 150% by default and non-hunans are 125%.

All races on REG server can use versatility to get that up to 200%

On PD Humans start with 150% and non-humans start with 125%. At level 75 you can remort. This increases Human cap to 200 bug nonhuman only to 175%
Shino wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:47 am a) non humans start at 125% cap and can use versatility to spend 38 levels at versatility to get to 200% cap
b) humans start at 150% and can use versatility to get 200% cap - so humans get a head start and only req spend exactly 25 levels to get to 200% - humans get 13 more levels to spend on stats

now PD players get only 50% more class cap when remorting. non humans still stuck at 175% and humans go from 150 to 200
ZUPS!!!!