Stupid trash bin

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

DaDude
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Stupid trash bin

Post by DaDude »

I accidently put my grappling hook into the trashcan in nord and now it's gone *facepalms himself hard* :cry:

Can anyone help such a stupid guy as me?

I understand it is soulbound. So no luck creating a new char and doing the quest again :(

Can't the trash bin at least WAIT 5 seconds in case another guy does something incredibly stupid like myself?
ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: Stupid trash bin

Post by ritari »

DaDude wrote: Can't the trash bin at least WAIT 5 seconds in case another guy does something incredibly stupid like myself?

Agree.. While lagging or some another computer overwhelming problem while i was emptying my inventory to dustbin and accidentally tried to throw my vampyric claymore in the dustbin, luckily it didnt me to allow as it was redied weopon. Maybe in dustbin should have 5minuts safe storage before it gets empty?? :-S
1 + 1 = 2
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

I think it should be used the same way you are selling stuff to a merchant, to get rid of unwanted stuff faster... with some safety function ofcourse.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Magrock
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Magrock »

^^ ... and please, make trash bins empty manually (i.e. 'A'ctivate command). It would be great for new players in Nord who want hand-me-downs.
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

Magrock wrote:^^ ... and please, make trash bins empty manually (i.e. 'A'ctivate command). It would be great for new players in Nord who want hand-me-downs.
Dumpster diving! :LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON:
Djanno :smoke:
Akyla
I accidently ate my friend's placenta!

Post by Akyla »

Possibly have a dump located somewhere odd? (the Underworld, for example) where all the garbage peoples dump the cans. Imagine picking through the tons of stuff haha.

I gave away at least 30 unsoulbound grappling hooks to someone before I realized they were soulbound. I forget who it was, but if you can find him, might wanna ask :D
You get what anyone gets; you get a lifetime.
When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting.
When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished.
Next thing you're going to be moaning that I ought to get a scythe...