Mystic Mages Of New Sosaria (Current Thread)

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Mystic Mages Of New Sosaria (Current Thread)

Post by †WARMAGE† »

Mystic Mages Of New Sosaria

The Mystic Mages Of New Sosaria was recently put into my hands, and for the time being we are currently accepting new loyal and trustworthy members. To gain entrance to MMNS you must be a mage or a priest lvl 50 or higher or be recommended by a fellow member of MMNS. You may not ask for entrance into MMNS in game you must post here or we will ask you. When posting you must include your character name lvl and stats. If we feel you are qualified we will message you in game.

Current Members Of MMNS

Guild Master

- :nightshade: Warmage

Guild master of MMNS and final word of authority. Oversees all activities and members of the guild.

The Mage Council

- :nightshade: Firepox
- :nightshade: Zorgon

Only the highest mages can be present within the council. The council reports to no one except for the Guild Master.

Mystics

-lilnappy
-Umbra
-syfr
-WestEnd
-EDtheFLATULENT
-AlsoKillsmith

Mystics are the mages within the clan who haven't been promoted higher up yet. Although all members will be expected to contribute to crafting and gathering, this is the mystics primary objective.

Apprentices

- Ty

Clan Hall

STATUS-Open

The Clan Hall is in a sad state compared to what it used to be in, this clan has changed hands many times recently and I believe that's the cause. Any member who wishes to donate to the guild boxes will be greatly appreciated but it is not required.

Clan Funds Box

The Clan Funds box is a donation box in the guild hall, the cash or uber items put into this box are not to be taken by any member of the guild. The contents of the box will be used for clan purposes only such as buying a horse for a new lvl 50 member, clan give away, and clan event winnings. Clan events will be hosted bi-weekly, to participate in clan events all you have to do is hunt, because at the end of every other week the member with the most hunting activity on"Top Kills" will win cash or if they are donated that week uber items.

Clan Rules

MMNS members are expected to be on AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK if you are inactive to long you will be removed from the clan.
If any MMNS member is caught stealing mass amounts of items from the guild hall you will be imidietly kicked with no chance of being reinstated.
MMNS members are expected to be curtious while on EUO if you are constantly making an ass out of yourself on global or otherwise you will be warned and if you continue you will be kicked.
Last edited by †WARMAGE† on Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:55 am, edited 31 times in total.
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Re: Mystic Mages Of New Sosaria (Current Thread)

Post by †WARMAGE† »

Last edited by †WARMAGE† on Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
TheOneGuy
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by TheOneGuy »

Hello MMNS for starters i like the choice of warmage to be leader and i look forward to hunting with you all
Last edited by TheOneGuy on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
all i want is a test server for maped then ill be happy ...
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

Welcome mageX! Glad to have you in MMNS.
firepox
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by firepox »

mmns title and sreen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

We will be having our first bi-weekly clan event starting next Monday through Friday, for more information read the first post topic about clan funds box, ask me, or any of the mage council members in game. The winner will receive all the contents of the Clan Funds Box.
roseoflight
BBQ ABC <3

Post by roseoflight »

I am Blackrose and i was the one who was the last MMNS leader before i gave it to warmage. And i want to be let back in the clan. And i dont know why i was kicked out of the clan i was on once a week and i am lvl 70
In the end all that will be left will be TIME
TheOneGuy
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by TheOneGuy »

well clans on its feet ish im out now ( my Blood mage is still in MMNS though)
all i want is a test server for maped then ill be happy ...
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

TheOneGuy wrote:well clans on its feet ish im out now ( my Blood mage is still in MMNS though)
Your bloodmage is no longer apart of MMNS nor are you part of the mage council, if you were not planning on leaving MMNS but just taking your higher alt out that would have been fine but you may not leave your lower lvl alt in this clan just to have a hand in our clan hall.
firepox

Post by firepox »

warmage if you see Daeoz let him join the guild and yesterday shana cleaned out her house of everything see wasnt going to use pretty much and i got a bunch of gear and I meen A TON OF GEAR ... almost it was about 1161 weight in gear.... anyways it was a ton of +20-27 stat gear and below and a few AM enchanted weapons a vamp glaive +7 and a lot of +6s of course there was a load of crap gear but ^.^ its good for deconstruction or the lower levels... btw now that we have a ton of good def gear dex and str.. maybe we should get rogue and fighter members? or else we can really only use that stuff for tradeing to give to newbs and for out alts
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

I am planning on letting a few rouges and fighters in MMNS eventually on a different clan rank system than the mages, but not right now. And Daeoz doesn’t reach the current lvl req. to join MMNS but I will think about it since you have vouched for him.
firepox

Post by firepox »

he is almost level 50 and i have been halping him get spells he has them all but ijo and ifh.... and by the way .... i seriously put a lot of good crap in the chests I meen a LOT LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON tinted +6s and a +7 etc.... tons of them
Cult

Post by Cult »

Hey guys, wanted to drop you a line. Currently I am on vacation and didnt want to get kicked for inactivity.
Light travels faster than sound.
This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by †WARMAGE† »

no worries, no one will be kicked if they dont show up for a week or anything like that. I just cant have members gone for months at a time.
firepox

Post by firepox »

will be posting euo music files soon
if you are offended by inappropriate language then do not download this i will try working on music for younger members
I did not write these songs btw so dont try any legal crap with copyright and egg is not responsible for any legal disputes about it I am
firepox

Post by firepox »

what the hell are you talking about pun'ku lation?