Ideas thread 2019

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Ideas thread 2019

Post by Keighn »

Another 5th weekend month. Annoying. I say since they are sooooooooooooo rare that just do the XP bonus and more Bosses bonus for both servers. to make 5th weekend.

ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

For the life of me I've pondered why mobs get ranged aep and aep for mages is touch. I'd use this spell a hell of a lot more if it was ranged. Maybe make two version. Paralytic Touch, Paralyzing Gaze.
ZUPS!!!!
Balmung
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Balmung »

Balmung's late night EUO fanfiction Idea:

monk is split into 3 paths

Path of Balance:
exactly how monks are now

Path of Sanctity:
-reset aspect

-clarity
(bestows truesight)

-aspect of the Ogre
(x2 defense, or some hardcoded def buff. DEF scales poorly into late game so this could be great for newbies/new alts but not fantastic past fighting minos or golems)
-heal

-cleanse

-aspect of the troll
(regen, stacks with gear & troll racial regen)
-teleport

-stoneform

-aspect of the turtle
-levitate

-destiny bond
(caster targets a friendly/party member. as long as that target is within a 5x5 range of the caster, any damage dealt to the target gets redirected to the caster.)

-aspect of the Golem
(big beefy MR buff, like, 1k or something cool. hell yeah)
-astral travel

-phase shift

-aspect of the xxx (cant think of a name, was phoenix but doesn't fit thematically?)
(reflects damage damage, similar to a glass armor piece or two)
-Art of Substitution
(a buff casted on oneself for an autores. Bigass cooldown like 10-15mins)

The path of sanctity keeps much of the versatility found in the monk class and gains some sweet tank/support aspects.

Path of War:
-reset aspect

-ritual of war
(turns any staff weapon, glaive, or scimitar into a war monk specific weapon. much like with necros or priests. This allows war monks to use weapons other than UA without multi-classing.)

-aspect of the hydra
-hone rage
(sets rage at 30%)

-sense

-aspect of drake
-hone skill
(grants 10 seconds of increased crit rate)

-HADOUKEN
(a ranged physical attack that deals x1.5 damage or x2 damage ignoring DEF. x3 casting cooldown)

-aspect of the yeti
-water walking
(lets you walk on water/deepwater)

-sieze

-aspect of the snake
-heightened senses
(scroll of galvanizing effect)

mirror images

-aspect of asura
(max hp is halved, if using UA, each attack procs an additional hit dealing 1/2 of the original damage
-strike of the setting sun
(kills the caster, deals damage equal to caster's HP x 5, does not grant EXP for kills, does not work in PVP)

Path of war gives up versatility for more combat spells/aspects

A player may spec into both paths of war and sanctity, at the cost of class cap. each path is treated as its own class in terms of class cap so a player who wants to GM both paths uses all 200% class cap. this also grants the player with the title, something along the lines of "Enlightened Monk" "The Enlightened"

This has been my fanfiction, thank you for reading.
please reply with erotic fan art, PLEASE
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Ears idea for armoury (though I'd love an in game book with name & picture).

So basically that. Armoury shows picture of the mob you killed when you click or hover over it in armoury.

In game journal that has a mob/ears page.

The more you kill this mob (if you can) it shows a picture, name, x,y coordinates and map it was on. If it was like any metroidvania it'd show abilities, stats, etc. I'm thinking I might just have to write up an ear guide with pictures.

ooooh, I smell a spreadsheet.
ZUPS!!!!
SanJorge
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by SanJorge »

a Idea for single class , hardcore grind, skill focus :

1 st you need 100% of a class , then the tricky part : you need 80% of all quests done for the 1st stage.

If you got this go to Lord Byron and ask about adventuring , he asks you to slay the Bloodqueen to receive adventurer gold status.

Adventurer gold:
-allows you to train a weapon or spell over 100% to 130% , this will cost class-skills.
-specials with 120%+ skill do have more effect : fighter, ,monk and rogue special : have a higher chance to trigger enchant , even for bloodbolt (+ tint) or hexblade version.
-offensive spells with 120%+ skill can trigger staff or hexblade or blessed mace enchant.
-defensive spells with 120%+ skill can refresh active buffs.

2nd you need 130% class skill and 98% quests done, then go to Lord Byron again he will ask you to find and kill a 2x2 heroic balron to receive adventurer platinum status.

Adventurer platinum:

- allows you to train a weapon or spell over 130% to 150%.
-at 150% sorcery you are allowed to cast rank 10 spell : missile battery = 8 magic missiles attack all targets on screen , if there is only 1 , all attack one.
-at 150% magery you are allowed to cast rank 10 spell : summon shadow = summons a shadow dragon boosted by int.
-at 150% piety you are allowed to cast rank 10 spell : Halo = you receive a halo and cant die for 60 seconds.
-at 150% any rogue skill you can use backstabb with a ranged weapon
-at 150% necromancy you are allowed to cast rank 10 spell : death reaper = any target on screen has to roll against death.
-at 150% polymorph you are allowed to cast rank 10 spell : blood wyvern = you can polymorph into blood wyvern .
-at 150% any fighter skill you can use the sacrificial charge : use half of your HP into the charge damage.
-at 150% any monk skill offensive aspects will always do the spray version of their element (VF --> IFH) .

example title:
Grandmaster swordsman gold or Grandmaster sorcerer platinum
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I was watching an anthology of Mortal Kombat vids and it occurred to me i havent replaced that sound effect with "Get over here!" Doesn't soul transfer use same spell sound? Yeah, i wish i could customize each and every spell sound or even have multiple sounds.

ZUPS!!!!