Auxbox XP

Moderator: EUO Moderators

LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Re: Auxbox XP

Post by LordMortiferus »

EUO has a log file called cl_log.txt.
If an auxbox script crashes or does not work it most likely helps to have a look at this file. The log file tells why something does not work and at what line this error occurs in your script.

For example:
10-05-2014 21:21:47: lua script crashed [clientscripts/LMcomparison.lua:404: attempt to call global 'auxbox_set_line' (a nil value)][func=auxbox]

404 is the line that causes an error in the function auxbox_set_line.
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

What is Auxbox? Googling doesn't return anything relevant.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

LaughingCoyote wrote:What is Auxbox? Googling doesn't return anything relevant.
I believe it's a script that populates fields and values in the bottom right hand corner of your euo client
IGN: 1
Xophias
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Xophias »

Anyone wanna walk me through how not to make my script fail? I really like the concept of xp per time visible but everytime I add the code into auxbox it just blanks the box and if i try to load it, it says it failed to load. :--;:
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Hey, I've been reading over this thread and a few others about the customized auxbox and just had a couple questions about it.

i know I had done it a number of years ago, but I can't seem to figure out how to customize my own. I found the auxbox.lua file in my euo folder but cannot open it normally.

After I do open it and am able to edit, what parts are crucial to the function of the auxbox, and what parts can I replace with my own customization.

I'm sure I can find this from digging through the custom auxbox thread, but I'm searching for primarily the code for XP from last monster, XP until level up, and XP/min, in addition to showing the exact experience of specific skills. Like I said, I know I've come across some of these in the other thread, but I don't entirely understand where their codes start and others finish.

I appreciate any help on this. I know the auxbox threads have been quiet for some time.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)