Thank you

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Thank you

Post by Turtle »

Still love the game all these years later, thanks Egg! I've been playing for 12 or 13 years now!

I run a dnd campaign loosely based on EUO these days.

Logged in for a quick hunt today, and it's as fun as ever.

Hope you're well, Egg, and all my D12 clanmates (and SPT from way back).
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: Thank you

Post by 1[WoWz] »

That's awesome. I always wondered how EUO would translate to DnD or even a magic the gathering type game.
IGN: 1
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I agree. Pretty awesome. Considering all the maps are available it only leaves one recording quests, npcs, stores, and mob locations. Once you have all the basics decide on a game engine (preferably a lot of % rolling). Do you realize the possibilities?

I think a Euotopia the card game like Magic pretty awesome too. I posted about a toy called pixels that lets you construct 3D figures. With printers standups or tile maps.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Keighn wrote:I agree. Pretty awesome. Considering all the maps are available it only leaves one recording quests, npcs, stores, and mob locations. Once you have all the basics decide on a game engine (preferably a lot of % rolling). Do you realize the possibilities?

I think a Euotopia the card game like Magic pretty awesome too. I posted about a toy called pixels that lets you construct 3D figures. With printers standups or tile maps.
Just looked up the pixels toy, cool idea but seems more expensive than legos with less options. Still really neat though.

I'm waiting for a tabletop/mmo hybrid where you can use the same character in both.

Back on topic though, I've always been thankful that EUO just didn't disappear one day. It's nice coming back to a familiar game.
IGN: 1
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

1[WoWz] wrote:Back on topic though, I've always been thankful that EUO just didn't disappear one day. It's nice coming back to a familiar game.
Yes! :heart:
Djanno :smoke:
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

thank you too and thanks for everyone that's played and esp still playing