hello

Re: Brotherhood of Night

Post by eggmceye »

look who's back ! ^ ^ ^
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

It was nice seeing you Eraamion and Sunfire! (log in this weekend for the double xp ;) )

And thanks for the promotion, I'll keep an eye out for new recruits...
Djanno :smoke:
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

Another mini reunion:
20140101-174353.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

Welcome to new member Andrian!
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

We welcome SpekkoF and Flame to BoN!
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

The story of the 'Plectrum of Destiny':

Long ago, while exploring the Dark Tower in the Dead Forest, I came upon a balron lord. I forget his name now, but remember he was particularly ugly and had huge twisted fangs jutting from his foul mouth.

'AH! ANOTHER FOOLHARDY ADVENTURER COMES MY WAY! PERFECT TIMING!' he snarled. 'I'M HUNGRY FOR HUMAN TODAY!'

I was suprised, but instantly raised my staff and hexed him. He looked very silly, a rat with a little twisted evil face... I laughed at him.

'HOW DARE YOU!!!' he boomed. Even as a rat his voice was like thunder! 'DIE NOW!!!'

At that moment my heart was hit with a magical force that almost knocked me out. I responded with a spell that burned off his mana, and thus most of his life force.

While he was reeling from my attack, I closed in on the bally-rat and smashed my staff down on his head. CRACK! I thought it was over, but my hex had worn off and he now towered before me.

In a fit of rage he picked me up and was about to bite my head off, but I cast a bolt of lightning into his mouth and blasted out half of his fangs!

Screaming in agony, he released me and fell to the floor. I quickly put him out of his misery with another strike from my staff. Poof! His body dissapeared into smoke and ashes. The only thing that remained was one of his gnarly fangs, it glowed with power...