What Games are you playing now??

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: What Games are you playing now??

Post by 1[WoWz] »

I'm still playing Skyrim when I'm not on EUO. Downloading some mods for Skryim renewed my interest for the time being.
IGN: 1
KoRnAGAIN
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by KoRnAGAIN »

I have really anticepating Resident Evil 6. Then again, i'm a fan of the entire series. A game, at the moment, that i like and have enjoyed way more then i thought, is Dead Island. The game is so sick. If you want a game that's fun, grogeous, AND short; pick up Rage. The game obtained, somthing like 20 awards. Only down side would be how short it is. But, i enjoy a game that i don't have to invest vast amounts of time into ie Skyrim. Dead Isalnd will run you prob 20$ new and Rage around the same. Although, both games used will be 15$.

Dead Island- Vast, open world island setting, hordes of zomb-zombs to fight, character customizations, and has a sort of Apacolyptic feel. Oh, and scary. Scary.

Rage- Fallout kinda feel, apacolyptic, bright colored, awesome conrtols, freaking gorgeous at least, and I enjoyed every second of the 15 hour stroyline.

And, EVERYONE should get Resident Evil 6 next week :geek:

-Colt
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

I've been playing FTL: faster than light.
I'd call it a space based rougelike...with permadeath, different ships that you unlock - as you play through randomly generated levels, upgradeability in ship systems and subsystems ,personnel with skills that grow as they use them and alien abilities.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/212680/

Fun fun.
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

When I am not working like crazy I am playing "Battletech the Crescent Hawk’s Inception" and "Rollercoaster Tycoon". Hence my abstinence from EUO for the time being.
Grunkk
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Grunkk »

Just having a TES sesh. I've finished Arena, Morrowind, finished the main story line for Oblivion(+Theives Guild/Fighters Guild/Dark Brotherhood/Mages Guild/The Shivering Isles/The Knights of the Nine), might start on Skyrim now.
On a search to find the meaning of life... Oh wait, to get to level 450!
ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ritari »

playing megaman 8 bit deatmatch, dark souls on ps3, torchlight 2 and some various nes roms on emulators.

Higly recommend megaman 8bit deathmatch. As its very nice indie first person shooter title in megaman theme. http://cutstuff.net/
1 + 1 = 2
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Stuart Smith's Adventure Construction Set on c64 and Amiga 500. Finished Questron and Gateway to apshai some days ago along with yet another version of ultima 3 on amiga. Finished ultima 3 gold on c64 and ultima 4 gold on c64. Finished ultima 3 part 1 on gameboy color but am stuck on ultima 3 part 2 (my name). All 4 of my dudes are lvl 100 there and I can't figure out this stupid math puzzle where I have to lure jesters onto various spots then freeze them. When I make it to missouri I'll post what I can on a facespace page or wtf ever they call it.

I've also been messing around with some game called gates of delerium but seems the emu won't work.

BTW, worst summer ever... back surgery #2 went well enough with only a little bit of nerve damage. huzzah.
ZUPS!!!!
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

Been playing a game called 'AirMech' based on an old game called 'Herzog Zwei'. It rocks!
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
Tristin
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Tristin »

been playing diablo 2 lately
Im a jerk i know it egg knows it , deal with it. Babycakes is my biffle
Arkhan
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Arkhan »

Been playing some PS3/Vita/DS stuff. Mostly RPGs (Mana Khemia 2, Lufia for DS, Wizardry for PS3).

Tried the newer Castlevania from like 2010 on PS3. It blew pretty hard so I shelved it.

Played through Ultima 1 and 2. Started Ultima 3 again. Hence me going YUEAH EUO. FOIAOSDFOADFGIHSJFOGHJASDF and me posting here.
Who the hell is General Failure, and WHY is he reading my disk!?
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

If you like U3 try this version:

Ultima III for Gameboy Color

I've now finished it mostly, c64, Amiga, PC, NES. I still need to do AppleII, and a few other versions.
Danzom
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Danzom »

Been playing Ni No Kuni and Bad Company 2 on ps3 , then just watching my kids playing zelda. Any of you guys playing bad company 2 on ps3? send me a msg, my nick is SiLvErHaIrz .
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Why did I post this in the clan board? I'm a fucking newb :mad: :knife:
IGN: 1
BBQ ABC <3

Post by AvatarAcid »

I spend most of my time in MineCraft rebuilding Ultima stuff. Let me know if you'd like pictures or downloads for them :)
Image @AvatarAcid
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Yes post pics.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

You can see what I've been playing from my steam profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/eggmceye/games?tab=recent - tho it's idea of recent is only 2 weeks I think

Blood bowl:
fantasy sports board game (pc version tho): took a while to get it but I like it, tho I feel the campaign could be better. Haven't played it in a few months.

Game of thrones board game:
(actual board game) - frustrating and a bit dull and playing it with a couple led to them fighting and accusing each other of cheating - I think it's meant to be played with more than 4 people but it would really be cramped then.

Dota 2:
It took me a while to get it but I really like dota 2 - I also have about 5 spare keys if anyone wants one. I find it usually relaxing and fun. The pacing of it is really interesting, how it starts of slow as a mini game of getting last hits, then towards the end it turns into a proper battle ground. Playing it makes me want to put battlegrounds in euo, and maybe a server geared towards building a character to completion in 1 hour.

Civ 5:
Addictive and frustrating - I find that it's too easy on warlord (difficulty level 3) and just too hard on prince (level 4) but I don't have the motivation to min max the economy enough to play level 4 optimally. Also bigger games tend to be better but I'm not really interested in games that go for 10 hours.

Warlock:
It's civ 5 but fantasy - haven't played that much but I kinda like it.

Fallen enchantress:
another 4x like civ, haven't given it enough time - I'm not sure that I like 4x games

Majesty:
Playing this for research - I really don't know if it's that interesting. You have no direct control over units, just what buildings you can make.

Hinterland:
Bit like majesty except you get a hero and you drive him around, and then you build a town. It's kinda nice but wish there was more of it.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I didn't know they redid blood bowl. I have the old version from way back.
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

Other than EUO I've been on a few muds. Mostly "Cthulhu Mud" at http://www.cthulhumud.com

Diablo 2 was pretty cool, though it's best if you can network with a computer in the same building, (or even better, same room) then you can trade items and stuff between your characters. My problem is that I can tend to lose interest, I've got lots of games on my computer that remain unfinished.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

You should try diablo 2 mods. Here's a pretty cool on I've messed arond with:

D2 Scrabble on Facebook
D2 Scrabble Info Page + DL
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Fallout: New Vegas is sweet. The hardcore mode that makes you need to eat and drink actually reminds me a litte of Euo. Far fetched maybe, but still... ;)
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson