FAQ/QUESTIONS/OTHER STUFF

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: FAQ/QUESTIONS/OTHER STUFF

Post by ritari »

Should we be able to access our bankaccount with another player bankers?
1 + 1 = 2
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

Yes. A banker is a banker. If I bought a banker and stuck it in my house, you'll be able to use it to access your bank just like Nord, or Izumi, or anywhere else in the game. :D
Kinettic
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Kinettic »

Uhh.. I forgot the character that is linked to my account Connor. :P
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

go here, type in your account name and password and it will list all of your characters.

http://euo.swut.net/charfinder.php
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Anyone know if berserker stance makes lightning traps deal more damage? I dont really dare to try on my pd char because i think there is a small chance of getting killed in that case, using blue dragon meat ofcourse.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

just while you're opening chests, reset stance, or change stance to tanking and then use blue dragon meat and you'll be okay.
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Aerie wrote:just while you're opening chests, reset stance, or change stance to tanking and then use blue dragon meat and you'll be okay.
Yeah, i'm doing that. Just wondering if i really have to.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Sumter
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Sumter »

Are you able to find artifacts, +9 weapons, and high stat items from the pawn shop in Sandy Valley?
[Reg] Buck
[PD] Sumter(formerly Javier)/DukeSease/Sease
Onyxt
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Onyxt »

Sumter wrote:Are you able to find artifacts, +9 weapons, and high stat items from the pawn shop in Sandy Valley?
Only thing I've ever gotten from there that was worth something was a plain VOG weapon. I've probably spent close to 10 mil on stuff there too. Best I've seen stat wise was a +30.
Magrock
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Magrock »

Sumter wrote:Are you able to find artifacts, +9 weapons, and high stat items from the pawn shop in Sandy Valley?
I found a few nice things there including some good tinted enchants I still use today. It probably cost me about 10,000,000 gp but it raised my item lore skill very fast.
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

I spent about 5m there and all i got was a studded leather tunic +31 dex, a couple "meh" tinted enchants (bes was like a veno GM VAM), and a vamp staff +8
Sumter
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Sumter »

Thanks for the feedback guys!
[Reg] Buck
[PD] Sumter(formerly Javier)/DukeSease/Sease
Exile
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Exile »

Greetings,

I recently found EUO while looking for a game to play. I have downloaded and installed the client, created an account & I attempted to play. The opening screen loads & prompts me to press the space bar. I notice a sword that might be a cursor.. But I'm not sure as when I try to move my mouse nothing happens. Also, when I pressed the space bar the screen stays the same. Now, I did go through the Wiki Guide & tried pressing Alt + Tab and returning to the game client to find I made it past the opening screen. Though, I still can't move my mouse & the screen still seems frozen.
I don't see any other trouble shooting steps I could take for such an issue. Can someone please assist me with this issue? I would really like to play EUO.
Tyrants seldom want pretexts.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

I'll sort this out via email and post the results.
Exile
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Exile »

Thanks again for assisting me with resolving this minor issue. May I suggest posting the fix for this in FAQ's?
Tyrants seldom want pretexts.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

yeh sure

you know I think I had EUO starting in fullscreen because I thought it was more reliable with regards to exactly this matter. Starting it in windowed might be better. Just wish it didn't happen - it has something to do with allegro (the gfx library) and the timing of how the window becomes focussed.
ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ritari »

Does high % in unarmed make attacks better in werewolf form?
1 + 1 = 2
Magrock
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Magrock »

Yes, as does any polymorph with claws.
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

eggmceye wrote:yeh sure

you know I think I had EUO starting in fullscreen because I thought it was more reliable with regards to exactly this matter. Starting it in windowed might be better. Just wish it didn't happen - it has something to do with allegro (the gfx library) and the timing of how the window becomes focussed.
i don't use full screen anyway. with the 32x32 tiles, they stretch too much and look 'tarded to me and i do too many things in the background anyway.
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

What are the chances of finding an addy fishing rod from a chest or monster? Does having a res stone on your character lower the chances? So far I have yet to find an addy rod.