Escape From The Vault

And other EUO offshoot projects!
ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Escape From The Vault

Post by ibrowniedefender »

So, here is some screenies from my second go round, the first one was extremely short

it was great, but all the guns and types of ammo got confuseing, nonetheless, i found it incredably easy to just buff str overall, it was incredably fun though :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eggmceye
hello

Re: Escape From The Vault

Post by eggmceye »

woot thanks for playing:
couple of q's
i) where abouts did you hit the lvl 20 cap?
ii) how quickly did rustavinious kill you? (ie is he op)

ps: this game has no balance at all - there really wasn't any time - but there is plenty of time after judging to fix it all up!
Devlin
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Devlin »

eggmceye wrote:woot thanks for playing:
couple of q's

ps: this game has no balance at all - there really wasn't any time - but there is plenty of time after judging to fix it all up!
I'm gonna answer these too,

I hit the cap about halfway through the subway
and rustavinious didn't kill me, since I blasted him dead with my laser rifle + 2 and got three crits in a row, he dropped the only shotgun I saw all the way through the game.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

yeh the first thing that needs 'balancing' is ammo drops
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

There is no more ladder in the vault lvl 3 for me. Been searching every room from lvl 1 to 3 about four times each and not finding another way. Am i missing something important?
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Devlin
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Devlin »

eggmceye wrote:yeh the first thing that needs 'balancing' is ammo drops
Actually ammo drops are pretty OK, but if you don't use ranged weapons all the time you get a fair collection of them.. Maybe reduce the stacks from 10-15 to 3-7?
MoonGoat wrote:There is no more ladder in the vault lvl 3 for me. Been searching every room from lvl 1 to 3 about four times each and not finding another way. Am i missing something important?
I've just noticed this in a new roll of char on Vault Lv.2.
Onyxt
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Onyxt »

eggmceye wrote:woot thanks for playing:
couple of q's

I reached it before hitting the surface.
Rustavinous one shot me and I had roughly 120 hp
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Finnished the game with mutant/engineer :)
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Post by ibrowniedefender »

eggmceye wrote:i) where abouts did you hit the lvl 20 cap?
i'm not sure, because i got the levels to fast to use em as soon as i got em, but i'm sure it was at the part with the scorpions.
eggmceye wrote:ii) how quickly did rustavinious kill you? (ie is he op)
he one shot me with 127, and i only had 123 health(i sunk pretty much every level in str), so yeah, i think he's pretty op.

*also they tint diamond says "diamond_encrusted" (the actual weapon was "diamond_encrusted pointed stick" think
Last edited by ibrowniedefender on Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

MoonGoat wrote:There is no more ladder in the vault lvl 3 for me. Been searching every room from lvl 1 to 3 about four times each and not finding another way. Am i missing something important?
This has happened to me a few times in a couple different vault levels. I figured there was a hidden door or bad randomly generated map. I started over each time.
IGN: 1
qwerty
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by qwerty »

That's a decent game for 1 weeks' effort!
Took me a few attemps but finally beat it.
Half way through the subway.
ii) how quickly did rustavinious kill you?
Rusty killed me with a single shot the first two times, then I figured out where I was going wrong and beat him on the third go.
MoonGoat wrote: There is no more ladder in the vault
I had the same problem - had to die and re-start.

So now that the comp is over... will there be an "Ideas" thread?
Have ideas :)
Reg: ybwen (fighter), Doover (mage), Unicornator (rogue) PD: Vizzini NG: Marklar.

Often had you come here and sat for hours at a time, hoping to once again see the shimmering blue door that would allow you to return to Britannia.
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

I've got some ideas I'd like to contribute, too... waiting for the EftV Ideas thread. :cool:
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Yeh I should post my todo list for it, I'm just enjoying my time a way from it as I seriously busted a gut on this comp and I had computer hangover for a day and half afterwards.

Since all the spreadsheets and lua is there anyone can post their own mods or fixes.