Whatever....

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Whatever....

Post by xShawtyx »

Fuck it, I am done.. Mark and Tyler want the clan hall and shit erased, and want us to start over cause KoS is dead, and to be frank.. after all the shit thats gone on the last few days... Mark hasn't even fucking played since god knows when.. and half of us were there through KoS from the start, someone else can figure all this shit out.. sick of people.. put more work into this clan the last few years than anyone else.. and theres the thanks I get.. someone else can deal with it all
Last edited by xShawtyx on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
hellslave
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Re: Whatever....

Post by hellslave »

Take some time out, the dust is still settling. If you want out, abdicate the clan to me and i'll keep it running till we figure out exactly whats happening. If the clan hall gets nuked then i'll do my best to come up with a new one, but i'm not a fantastic mapper.
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand :jam:
eyesac
How do I attack?

Post by eyesac »

Hey baby love you. I am proud of you for sticking through all this bogus shit. I was never a big member of the clan. I contributed when I could and tried to be on and kill things grind and lvl. Don't let it discourage you. This game is basically male dominated and yet it has more preteen drama lovin girlies than a middle school. XD Hahahahaha whatever Fyou all for hating me. I love you Bethanie and good work my love.
eyesac
How do I attack?

Post by eyesac »

Oh yeah! Hellslave I have dicked around with maped a bit before and if we do have to make a new hall I will be spending some time figuring it out and maybe we can get something nice put together.
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

I have no idea what is going on, and why KoS is not beside my name.
However I was told a few things, and still doesn't make sense to me. I still want to know the full story. As everyone in KoS was/is my friend, I wanna know why we got screwed, and I want to know where Tyler is.

"Too close to administration". So what? At least the administration wasn't douche bags. And no DM has given us private events.... Atraxis, and Spaz has better sense than that.

Of course i'm just venting, on what might be irrelevant, but based on what I was told.
~Mario
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

I have been in this clan only for a short time and still I feel something importing is missing and in the progress to fall apart. I cannot even guess how you others, who have been way longer in this clan, must be feeling at the moment, but I would like to encourage you to keep a cool head.
Though its only a name, I as well feel that too much sticks to it to just let it go - same as the hall. On the other hand the last days let us grew closer together - We started new concepts and everyone contributed and showed that she/he cared much about the future of the clan.
I hope nothing has been decided for good at this point and I understand that this only one thing of many.

And Beth, Thanks for everything.
eyesac
How do I attack?

Post by eyesac »

Haiii
Last edited by eyesac on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Alright guys, I was pretty pissed when I made this last night.. I've cooled down since.. Hellslave helped me to get maped going.. so we're going to make a clan hall. I would kinda like everyone to give input in what they would like to see.. or make some maps of their own.. and we can put all the ideas together. But I really want everyone who plans on staying in GoD to be a part of this, also.. from here on out.. Theres no talk of KoS.. 9/29/2010 8:28:10 AM Mark: GoD < KoS btw ... so he seems to think that because HE was in it, that was what made KoS, but I disagree, so I'd like to thank those that were in KoS.. that helped to make it what it was.. and not just let it die over the years. On that note.. =]. I'm looking forward to seeing how GoD turns out, and what we come up with for a clan hall, and don't worry about it being done right away..
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
hellslave
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by hellslave »

9/29/2010 8:28:10 AM Mark: GoD < KoS btw
The active members make the clan, not the founder, not the inactive players, not even the clan hall! So since KoS only has MACRODAEMON, KoS can suck it, all hail the new guardians of darkness!
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand :jam:
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

ALright guys, I am officially excited! Just gotta talk to egg, and find out how big it can be, whats allowed.. and lets go back to posting in the GoD thread.. When I made a new thread last night, I was just pissed off and not thinking, I should have posted it in the GoDs thread.
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Also, know I said no more posting in this thread, but.. when I talked to Mark and Tyler, I was pretty pissed off, but yeah.. <3 Mark and Tyler. I get where they were coming from with the clan hall.. and they get where I was coming from as well. Still love you two, =].