Nice work on this project NEED ANY EXTRA ARTWORK?

Moderator: EUO Moderators

MANEGARD
How do I attack?

Nice work on this project NEED ANY EXTRA ARTWORK?

Post by MANEGARD »

I am new to this forum but it seems like you have something going here.
Let me post some of the 2d artwork I have done for similar MMORPG like this. This is artwork which has not yet been used in any game.

Below is some new art\animations I created

NPC's none Monster

DancingJeckel

MONSTERS\NPC's

DION

This is a sitting DION[/]
When the character is not moving, and they are sitting still.

LYCAN
or
Great WereWolf

Drench:
Drench Bone -(drop)

Warg

FATE

Demon Druid

Disease Dragon:

Turq Warrior
-Not sure if I like him much at all... Maybe I need to spend more time.. I dunno opinions on him? Should I just trashem?

ARMOUR

Disease Dragon:

DD Armour: helm, DD plate, Legs, Sheild, animated guants

Disease Dragon Plate[/]
not animated:

Image Image Image Image Image

animated:
Disease Dragon Plate[/]
Image Image Image Image

WEAPONS
[/center]

Magic Shurkican
A throwing weapon

Hammer of Hatered -> Credited idea of SavageKelt

Broken Sword

Orb Of Chaos
- Mage weapon

Fatal Syth

BladeOfEvil

Bane Blade

Shurikan

Whip

Wood Boomerang
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Nice work on this project NEED ANY EXTRA ARTWORK?

Post by Keighn »

They're too small to see any detail. I would also post each of the animations frames? How many frames does each have as most typical ones in EUO are 4 (though there are a few exceptions).

Post larger pics so we can see all the pixels.
ZUPS!!!!
wishIwasDM
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by wishIwasDM »

looks like they were ripped straight from a game boy color
The snake only strikes when the stars are aligned.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

some of them are cute but they are not in the right style

ps: so does dransick have sound yet :keke:
MANEGARD
How do I attack?

Post by MANEGARD »

Yes I come from Dransik to here. A GM who me and my guild speak with informed me about this game. These are created for the Size of Dransik I have been generating artwork for Dransik, but their 3d Ashen Empires is the only thing they care about, and they are likely to never even read the forums anymore to even care about what I create.

These were made as 16x16pixels.

What size would your game need artwork in ? I will start from scratch and make some fresh stuff :) Anything to let my imagination roam! I dont mind very hard criticism, and as for how many frames some of these are 16 frames. I can do great artwork still keeping it all within 4 frames I just need to know the size and I will work on some them. I havent yet logged into your game yet to get a feel of it.

*Yes dransik does have sound, and many great features and is a very operational but the ONE major major major lack they have is they do not listen to the suggestion of the players anymore #1. #2. They do not improve on their game much at all anymore it stays static and people are looking for a brutal PVP game similar but where opinions can make a difference, and make the game a more fun play environment.*

Just give me the properties for the art and I will every day try to make a peice of work.
***AS for the comment that they were ripped right from a game boy I take that as a very good compliment :) search the world over those will be found no where because they came from my imagination but within the past three weeks*** !

Once more This project looks great! I will have to log in and play it some and get the vibes to generate custom art to meet the feel of this world. Keep up the awsome work gentlemen.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

I like the chaos orb one, but those sprites aren't very "euo" like. Also, some (like the Dancing Jeckel) look as though they could just be re-do's of EUO's current sprites (like the jester).

I made some 16x16 myself (and i have revisions of them that I plan on submitting), which you can alter or create from however you wish with my permission - since I'm not that good at "mass producing" sprites. You can also use those as a sort of template in regards to size and color schemes.

Keep in mind, the earliest ones in my thread suck completely, so try and go off the ones I started on AFTER i talk about the pm egg gave me.

Still, you show great effort, and I like most of what I see. Just make it look more "EUO" like egg told me.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,