New Graphic Tiles

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

New Graphic Tiles

Post by Keighn »

I've sent a few to egg, but now that I look at it I forgot to explain each one and some were flawed a tad. I'm working on sending a correction to this (mspaint has taken much of my time lately). When I finish I'll resend this to egg and hopefully remember the descriptions this time. In the mean time I notice there is an object on the docks/piers that is called "a thing to tie your boat to." I've done a quick look at nautical terms and can't rightly find a term for that particular pick except for perhaps a "securing pile" or "securing piling." Feel free to look through this list:

Nautical Terms
ZUPS!!!!
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

Just a "piling", I think if you're talking about the vertical posts of a dock. Not the best thing to tie to unless you've got a small boat. "Bitt", "bollard", or "cleat" maybe, if you mean a metal fitting on the dock for larger boats to moor to.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I was talking to Mordred & Rono earlier today and we went through many terms. Since pilings are wood and this looks more metal or stone we thought that perhap "mooring hitch" would be appropriate.
ZUPS!!!!
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

It's bollard - I'll update mtiles!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I got yet another account to a different site to upload things. ensipe this time. I rather like how easy it is to use. You man have to get an account to download anything I put there. Anyway here are some old files I've either worked on or found:

Egg Submissions

Missile Effects
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Crap! I realized a massive mistake I made. Each of the pic sheets in euo is a certain size. I sent you a bunch of conglemerated sets in massive sheets that are totally useless to you as I know you're not going to want to cut & past those yourself. God, what a damn mistake. I also read about morth's avatars and why they aren't going immediately in due to no pink backgrounds in them.

A few questions: How many btiles sheets can you have. I know you stated there can be a lot of tiles but I imagine it is easier if they are on same sized sheets like all the current "in-games" tiles. I'll try to remedy this. And if Morth doesn't want to take the black from around hit avatars off I'll be glad to do it even though I trully hate messing with other peoples work.

----------------
I have another question; could I simply repaint the btiles in a new order? I realized this would create a lot of work to link the coding to the new graphic placements but it might make maped look a tad better. Like I said, I took the templates for the btiles and blanked them out (putting up the dividing lines). This way I can simply cut paste and fill a btile(say20 or perhaps we could start with btile01). Whatever works I'll comply.
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: New Graphic Tiles

Post by Keighn »

Excuse my skimming over that post, but what on earth does that have to do with New Graphic Tiles?
ZUPS!!!!
KingDavid
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: New Graphic Tiles

Post by KingDavid »

Keighn wrote:Excuse my skimming over that post, but what on earth does that have to do with New Graphic Tiles?
That there be a spam bot mate.
Be strong and of good courage; fear not or be dismayed; for the Lord, even my God, will be with thee. He will not fail thee, till thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.