i wanna see what you guys can come up with.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Yolkindragon
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Yolkindragon »

LMAO! .... cowwy... or rusty.... you dicide
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Back in wack.
Yolkindragon
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Yolkindragon »

Errrr.... ummm sheep.... SHEEP!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Back in wack.
Chedich
on lolpatrol

Post by Chedich »

An updated version of the potted plant.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

my version going in game as an item (not a mtile)
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

eggmceye wrote:my version going in game as an item (not a mtile)
Why exactly an item? So when it sits there the background can be different due to where it's placed? I'm guessing this is most logical answer due to the fact you can't place tile on tile, except with grass edges on water, but the braizer and fountains are items too as well.
Chedich
on lolpatrol

Post by Chedich »

I'd guess because it looks horrible with mtile(tile) "items".
L1ndaP
Good morning, Captain.

background

Post by L1ndaP »

I went through and pinked all the tiles that could become items, it would make them more appealing if you bought these for your house. Some would really be hard to replace throughout the game, having to change the tile under every one. I would buy some these for my house and replace the ones with the black backgrounds. Posted actual size and larger version to see better.
Kendal Kaelyn Stryker
Chedich
on lolpatrol

Post by Chedich »

Good job kendal.
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

Not really sure it's the place to put this. But I made an avatar.

The dark priest. Take a look.

Of course it's PNG for Euo800...
Dark Priest.gif
~Mario
dshadowplay
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: i wanna see what you guys can come up with.

Post by dshadowplay »

Some time ago I modified a crapload of graphics while I was playing around with Nazghul/Haxima. I know that many can not be used with EUO because of copywrite infringement but there are still a lot that are just recolors of what is already in-game. In all honesty we probably don't need more recolors but meh, I think I did a pretty good job on some. In any case I also animated every sprite on a giant GIF file. :psychotic: It reminds me of the ending to King's Bounty a little, heh. Here's the download link --> http://www.4shared.com/file/80992038/27 ... a_GFX.html

My greatest feat was probably the semi-vertical table as displayed below. Unfortunately they use too much blackness and still look a little off for some reason.
NewTables.png
The bars and counters are modified from U6 but they are a far cry from the originals. The bars are admittedly rather crude...
GatesAndCounters.png
In my opinion this right here is one of the neatest things i did. I wanted to make a terrain set that was reminiscent of Ambrosia in U3.
Ambrosia.png
Last edited by dshadowplay on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

that looks intersting
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

@dshadowplay

Those diagonal tables, counters, bars, fireplace, executioners block look quite excellent. The dark colored continent is also rather interesting. Makes me wonder if perhaps that's what it would look like seeing with nightvision rather than using a torch or light spell (that or perhaps something else like a weather change assuming euo ever gets weather and calendar dates).

@some of the earlier entries by Heikki and a few others,

Are some of those pics using more than the euo traditional 16x16 pixels. I'd swear some of those are at least 32x32 if not 64x64. Actually, the first 2 large pics by dshadowplay appear to show water with 32x32 as it is so smooth looking.

Does euo currently support 32x32, and if so, how do you implement it in the config settings?
ZUPS!!!!
dshadowplay
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by dshadowplay »

Thought I would post some of my favorite sprites I moded.
new_mobs1.png
I will number from left to right.

1. so we have blood wyverns but where are the regular ones?!
2. skelewing type
3. death knight
4. land shark, Hah!
5. I thought this could be the abyssal devil from disciples 2
lod_abyssaldevil.gif
6. another cheesey recolor for a gargoyle
7. ah, 1st there were shadow lords, then there were blood lords, and now the lord trinity is complete with the addition of... the Death Lord!
8. and death mage
9. we all knew it was coming and here it is, the fabulous purple dragon!
10. warriorzes
11. Sharingan's chicken + basilisk tail + green dragons wing = cockatrice
12. G'mork from the never ending story
too_scary!.jpg
13. cow style gorgon (Rusty would be proud)
14. catobeplas
15. golden hydra
16. black demon
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

dshadowplay wrote:Some time ago I modified a crapload of graphics while I was playing around with Nazghul/Haxima. I know that many can not be used with EUO because of copywrite infringement but there are still a lot that are just recolors of what is already in-game. In all honesty we probably don't need more recolors but meh, I think I did a pretty good job on some. In any case I also animated every sprite on a giant GIF file. :psychotic: It reminds me of the ending to King's Bounty a little, heh. Here's the download link --> http://www.4shared.com/file/80992038/27 ... a_GFX.html

My greatest feat was probably the semi-vertical table as displayed below. Unfortunately they use to much blackness and still look a little off for some reason.
NewTables.png
The bars and counters are modified from U6 but they are a far cry from the originals. The bars are admittedly rather crude...
GatesAndCounters.png
In my opinion this right here is one of the neatest things i did. I wanted to make a terrain set that was reminiscent of Ambrosia in U3.
Ambrosia.png
0.o thats awesome!
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
Assailant
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Assailant »

dshadowplay wrote:Some time ago I modified a crapload of graphics while I was playing around with Nazghul/Haxima. I know that many can not be used with EUO because of copywrite infringement but there are still a lot that are just recolors of what is already in-game. In all honesty we probably don't need more recolors but meh, I think I did a pretty good job on some. In any case I also animated every sprite on a giant GIF file. :psychotic: It reminds me of the ending to King's Bounty a little, heh. Here's the download link --> http://www.4shared.com/file/80992038/27 ... a_GFX.html

My greatest feat was probably the semi-vertical table as displayed below. Unfortunately they use to much blackness and still look a little off for some reason.
NewTables.png
GatesAndCounters.png
Ambrosia.png
You have serious potentiol :shock: Continue making maps eventually one of them will make it into game. keep up the good work!
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

:lesson: i will eat yo babis!
Last edited by goemon on Sun May 03, 2009 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xero
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Xero »

Seph-i-roth!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Oldies lost and found:
ZUPS!!!!
Smurfie
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Smurfie »

i just wanna see a ghost with short swords if someone can make it and it gets added i will buy it in a heart beat
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Ok, i was wondering if it would be plagiarism if we used the masterwork sprite animations from dominions 3. There are hundreds of excellent sprites that can fit in one tile easily, ill post a few of them later. Also disciples 2 artwork is superb but also falls under speculation for plagiarism if used in another game.
On a search to find the meaning of life... Oh wait, to get to level 450!