Loansharks...

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Dudle
on lolpatrol

Loansharks...

Post by Dudle »

Why not have loansharks in places like buccs den and the arena...where if you dont pay in time they send thugs after you every once in awhile - just pop out of nowhere and start attacking you only.

Dudle
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Re: Loansharks...

Post by LaughingCoyote »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON. Yea, as if high level players WOULDN'T welcome that. :D

You'd get free money and free xp as well :P
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
kusofthevalley
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by kusofthevalley »

LaughingCoyote wrote:LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON. Yea, as if high level players WOULDN'T welcome that. :D

You'd get free money and free xp as well :P
Three or four guards (heavy's) would force anyone to make the repayments fairly swiftly, surely?
Ugrog, EleganceBlade, Zelephereth, Polyphemus, Richard, LordHighgate, Quentin, Valley, ad infinitum
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Have the thugs give no XP
But to make you want to pay up, have the thugs (if killed by one) take off xp :D... somewhere around 1000 maybe, nothing killing a few minotaurs wouldn't fix :cool:
If you kill a thug, you get a fairly good amount of gold (b/c he's been collecting already), and next time, two thugs are sent, then three, and so on.
Make thugs hard x.x Grrrr!

And if you have loaned, and not paid back, you can't get another loan ~ to keep people from cheesing by paying back the loan, with another loan...
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

What if they sat and wait until you were hunting, and they attacked when your fighting like 20 drags at once, then all of the sudden they shoot you in the eye causing blindness until you die.
~Mario
DarkIllusionist
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by DarkIllusionist »

What if they randomly stole stuff from the bank (or even from your inventory if your not wearing it) once they realized you were to strong :rage:.

Now that would definitely make people repay the debt (Wouldn't want to lose that super powerful artifact)
ChildProdigy