Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Buying Vamp longsword +3/+4 [REG]

Post by Deoxy »

Buying Vamp longsword +3/+4 [REG]
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: Buying Vamp longsword +3/+4 [REG]

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Any vamp longsword +3/+4? One handed or two handed? I'm 99% sure I have one. If you can't find one by tonight, remind me to look and I'll get you one. :cool:
IGN: 1
Deoxy

Post by Deoxy »

Thanks dude :) Yeah, any vamp one-handed longsword +4 is preferable but anything is better than what I have hehe.

Is there a difference between what kind of longsword it is if the numbers are the same. STILL new to this sorry :mrgreen:
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Deoxy wrote:Thanks dude :) Yeah, any vamp one-handed longsword +4 is preferable but anything is better than what I have hehe.

Is there a difference between what kind of longsword it is if the numbers are the same. STILL new to this sorry :mrgreen:
I'm not a fighter so I'm not sure what most people use. I believe claymores are really popular but they're two handed. Falchions and broad swords look good just based on the numbers. You might want to ask a high level fighter about builds.
IGN: 1
jericklewis
Hey I just posted on an internet forum!

Post by jericklewis »

hi Deoxy just like you im also new here so maybe i can ask some question if its ok with you..what type of sword that is good to use that fits for a first timer like me?i juts want to know..what are u using?..thank you
a man becomes a man when he has pocket knives and online sex toys
Deoxy

Post by Deoxy »

I assume your a fighter. You should kill monsters (best to start at the Nord sewers or jail) and open chests and hope to get a sword. You'll want vamp or leech weapons later on but for now stick to ones with the biggest AS (attack strength) you can wield.

I've got alot of weapons I don't use. If you see me ingame holler at me and I'll set you up with some equipment.