MoonGoats trades

Trade your junk here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Re: Goat is trading stuff - Both on reg and pd

Post by MoonGoat »

Updated what i have, a little on reg, alot on pd.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Re: Goat is trading stuff - Both on reg and pd

Post by MoonGoat »

Updated my main post.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Re: MoonGoats trades

Post by MoonGoat »

Updated main... again
―Cave Johnson