Re: EUO 15/20th Birthday Party Planning Thread

Post by Keighn »

Off hand wield and see what they do?
ZUPS!!!!
Paru
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Paru »

friday is more open then i thought. from about 5pm to 9pm i'm not running or playing games so i'd say 5:30 to maybe 8:30pm I should be free, if I dont sit and play another game. I've put the donations in a bank and I think i will do give aways inside nord. Again nothing that you can use its more of a piece of history. That is also when i'll eat dinner so I will leave earlier far more likely to play around 5pm and leave earlier for the next game. come find me on Reg(ArchmageGavin maybe as something else depending check armory for alts) and NG(I tihnk as Gavin) on saturday and sunday as well for your chance.
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

Paru wrote:friday is more open then i thought. from about 5pm to 9pm i'm not running or playing games so i'd say 5:30 to maybe 8:30pm I should be free, if I dont sit and play another game. I've put the donations in a bank and I think i will do give aways inside nord. Again nothing that you can use its more of a piece of history. That is also when i'll eat dinner so I will leave earlier far more likely to play around 5pm and leave earlier for the next game. come find me on Reg(ArchmageGavin maybe as something else depending check armory for alts) and NG(I tihnk as Gavin) on saturday and sunday as well for your chance.
Would make good prizes for contests and what not. Don’t just give them away. I have a couple ideas for pvp stuff Saturday night EST if I can’t make it on friday.
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

I have PLENTY of stuff I can donate for prizes for the Birthday events
Paru

Post by Paru »

Mackey wrote: Would make good prizes for contests and what not. Don’t just give them away. I have a couple ideas for pvp stuff Saturday night EST if I can’t make it on friday.
well I'll have my phone on which has my discord if a bot is setup for donations I can drop it off. like I checked only 4 steel logs. I think anything 30 or more free the other stuff we should talk before its too late. I could also hang on to some of it and have the winners meat me afterwards like Sunday or Monday and beyond.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

if any of those items are not in the museum maybe you would like to donate one of each and get a little plaque?
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

I'd be happy to make a few donations :aus:
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Just put in 2 happy hours, will put more on when I wake up.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

the first round of prezents went out - collectable via delivery bot on reg/pd/NG!
it's 1 prez per PERSON, not account, and I'm not bad at knowing who is who (sorta)

if you missed out don't fret, I am going roughly by whoever logs in this weekend - 30 prez went out already, so prob expecting another 20 to go - there will be a 2nd round probably in day or so. I am keeping a spreadsheet

and don't rush to spend the diamond coins: there will be more merchs with wierd shit on them to buy probably later in the week!
Buy my book! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/452011
Please follow my twitter ... I'm actually using it now! http://twitter.com/euotopia
And facebook I suppose http://facebook.com/euotopia

Bugbo

Post by Bugbo »

eggmceye wrote:the first round of prezents went out - collectable via delivery bot on reg/pd/NG!
it's 1 prez per PERSON, not account, and I'm not bad at knowing who is who (sorta)

if you missed out don't fret, I am going roughly by whoever logs in this weekend - 30 prez went out already, so prob expecting another 20 to go - there will be a 2nd round probably in day or so. I am keeping a spreadsheet

and don't rush to spend the diamond coins: there will be more merchs with wierd shit on them to buy probably later in the week!
Are the presents only on Reg? When I went to the delivery bot on PD he didn't have anything.
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

Bugbo wrote:
eggmceye wrote:the first round of prezents went out - collectable via delivery bot on reg/pd/NG!

Are the presents only on Reg? When I went to the delivery bot on PD he didn't have anything.
delivery bot allows that account to access those prizes on any char across all servers. if you don't have anything there, you're probably on round 2 for prizes.
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

Thanks for the amazing weekend! It was a blast!!!

Wouldn't be upset with you if you "forgot" to take down the xp boost for a day or so. I think we, as a community, can agree to find it in us to forgive you.

Either way, this was SO much fun! We need more big gatherings!
Tink
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Tink »

I must be on the second round of prizes. Feels bad was on most of the day. :-(

Thanks for everything Egg, it was fun seeing everyone online.
Bugbo

Post by Bugbo »

EmoMage wrote:
Bugbo wrote: Are the presents only on Reg? When I went to the delivery bot on PD he didn't have anything.
delivery bot allows that account to access those prizes on any char across all servers. if you don't have anything there, you're probably on round 2 for prizes.
Will everybody who logged in during the weekend event be getting prizes in round 2 or is there a limited amount?
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

Bugbo wrote:
EmoMage wrote:
Bugbo wrote: Are the presents only on Reg? When I went to the delivery bot on PD he didn't have anything.
Will everybody who logged in during the weekend event be getting prizes in round 2 or is there a limited amount?
don't know. that's up to egg. i think he has a mental list of who all is getting one or not.
eggmceye wrote:

Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

Thanks for the presents and the event egg. We all had a great time!
KoRnAGAIN
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by KoRnAGAIN »

HAPPY MO FUGGIN BIRFDAY :D~ I am hopeful for round 2 gift giving :)

Thanks for making and maintaining such an important life impacting game Egg~

-Colt
Bugbo

Post by Bugbo »

What were the requirements to get the present? Did you need to be logged in for over a certain amount of time? Unfortunately I'm afraid I may have not met the requirements as the delivery bot had nothing for any of my characters :cry:
Last edited by Bugbo on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kynt

Post by Kynt »

HAPPY BDAY EUO!! Had a lot of fun with events and hunts!
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

Bugbo wrote:What were the requirements to get the present? Did you need to be logged in for over a certain amount of time? Unfortunately I'm afraid I may have not met the requirements as the delivery bot had nothing for any of my characters :cry:
give him time. i'm sure he'll announce it when it goes out.
eggmceye wrote: