updated 12 Oct, 2018
* rabbit -> fast travel on land
* croc -> a tank for soloing bosses etc
* hydra -> for fast level clearing mage combat: comes with a directional lightning spell (staffs with magic enchants such as VAM will proc when casting)
* wisp -> for teleporting
* shark -> for ocean travel
* mothra -> provides IZH
* snake -> provides INH
* zorn -> provides mountain walk + IVPY
have these magic attacks (sofar)
* thorn whip (ranged attack that does a bit of dmg but drags tgt closer)
* lightning: N,S,E,W or NE, NW, SE, SW, built in hydra only spell
* entangle (it's a ranged AEP)
* croc form has an attack that knocks all enemies back
have these support spells
* can transfer an enchant onto any staff - must be at a shrine
* can speak to plants - more for amusement than anything - I dunno
* can summon treants to help tank/fight for you
* can teleport in wisp mode (and become invisible)
* can heal self over time
other important info
* are stoners
* believe in aliens
To make a new Druid simply create a new character as normal.
To convert to druid, ie, to get some skill points in druidry and polymorphism simply head to Izumi and talk to Daria and Trent.
The multi function druid spell is called Des Ort. It has the following functions depending on what polymorph form you are in:
Croc: knocks back all nearby enemies
Hydra: shoots a lightning bolt in the direction of your choosing
Wisp: teleports in direction of your choosing
You'll find the croc is the tanky form and hydra is the magey form. When in these forms, ie croc/hydra, for max fun, try casting the multifunction spell (Des Ort) immediatly after entangling an enemy. Des Ort combos well with Des An Por.
I don't have any combos yet for the other poly forms' entangles+Des Orts. But croc & hydra is the meat and potatoes.
Water pipe is unavailable for time being.
Druids should go and buy charge, as croc will be using it liberally.
* when in shark form you have to unfortunately unpolymorph first before polymorphing again (shark for is actually a mount, you see)
* don't be surprised if croc & hydra form become higher circle spells
* polymorphism requires druidry- this is mostly of note to NG/weekly players. 50% in poly req at least 50% in druidry