Hello

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Monomaxos
How do I attack?

Hello

Post by Monomaxos »

I just found the game and played a bit, seems nice with an old school ultima feel. I would like to ask which server tends to have most people though since it happened i was the only one online
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Re: Hello

Post by Djanno »

Welcome! It varies on the most popular server, you can periodically check the armoury I suppose: http://euotopia.com/armoury.php
Djanno :smoke:
Monomaxos
How do I attack?

Post by Monomaxos »

Thank you for your answer

I checked on Armoury and seems not many play in general at this time, but the most among the few that do seem to be on regular server. My char was on no grind and from what I see none is usually there so I will try on Regular
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Well, reg is usually the most popular, but as you observed, it's all pretty quiet at the moment. I would choose the server based on your preferred play style:

reg: closest to regular rpg / mmo - ie levelling
NG: closest to UO style - no levels, just stats
PD: like reg but faster and with perm death
dirtyking
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by dirtyking »

hi, i play reg alot , have monk/priest level 500 dirtyking, mage noel level 500 , working my fighter n rogue atm in the 100's , if your ever need help just ask i can give u any gear that can help n hunt in partys is fun too :)
Monomaxos
How do I attack?

Post by Monomaxos »

Thank you, I started on Reg too under this name but didnt get to play a lot due to having some busy days at work. Game feels really good by the way
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

I play PD a bunch. :) I have for years. It's my main server. I get on Reg/NG every now and then, but I don't stay longer than a day or two. :) I can help you get started if you ever want to try out PD. EmoMage is my main character, but I've been playing on Bone a lot lately. You can find me there. :mrgreen:
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass