Quests and NPC

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

trydold
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Quests and NPC

Post by trydold »

hey me again ,iv noticed some of the NPC.s have ? above there heads and some have ! i presume the ! means they have a quest ,but im not sure about ? also does any one know where josanna is iv look every where and cant find her ,i killed a mob in tangled forrest and it siad in blue writting that iv completed a quest i had with josanna and to go see her to collect reward but i cant remember where i seen her to get quest so could some plz heap

thankz Trydold
†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Re: Quests and NPC

Post by †WARMAGE† »

trydold wrote:hey me again ,iv noticed some of the NPC.s have ? above there heads and some have ! i presume the ! means they have a quest ,but im not sure about ? also does any one know where josanna is iv look every where and cant find her ,i killed a mob in tangled forrest and it siad in blue writting that iv completed a quest i had with josanna and to go see her to collect reward but i cant remember where i seen her to get quest so could some plz heap

thankz Trydold

As far as the "?" that's a quest you've started and not yet completed. Josanna might be the girl in maeondir? the original reason you go to the new continent. (not 100% on that)
trydold
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by trydold »

thkz war i will check that out
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

If I recall correctly, Josanna should be in tangled forest. Try searching the southeast side of the map... or it might be the northeast side. She is there though.
IGN: 1