Chests

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

trydold
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Chests

Post by trydold »

hello im having trouble geting some chest to open ,when i come across a chest ,i use the spell detect trap and curses on the chest then if its clear i click on s [search and open] and 99% of the time a msg will come up Unclear as to weather chest is trapped or not ,even thow i used check for traps and curses spell on it ,ill try probes on it but same msg comes up ,ill try skull keys on it same thing or it will say chest not locked ,the only chests i can get open are ones that are locked and i can bash them,umm im a lvl 85 priest /monk and have just started playing again so im hoping it something simple i forgot that im suppose to do to get these chest open ,it is all chest one ,s i find one i get for beating a boss ,and it,s getting a bit frustrating so any idea,s to what i need to do will be greatly appriciated
thkz trydold
Cirrus
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Re: Chests

Post by Cirrus »

Have you tried shift-s?
"If my head were any harder, you could use it as a cannonball!" - Pazu from Castle in the Sky

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." - Proverbs 17:28

"The first annual Procrastinators' Club member meeting has been postponed until further notice." - Rusty's old sig.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Cirrus wrote:Have you tried shift-s?
This is the right answer. Shift-s will open a chest without searching for traps first. So if you know a chest is untrapped (via the spell) then just shift-s to open it.
IGN: 1
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Sometimes I wish there was a race that was so adept at detecting traps (especially once you're at 100%) that any trap encountered is automatically seen as such just walking around.
trydold
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by trydold »

thank you for your help