Conrad Book quest. Need help. *possible spoilers*

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Thrustpork
BBQ ABC <3

Conrad Book quest. Need help. *possible spoilers*

Post by Thrustpork »

Okay. So I want to do the white stone quest. Upon research, I found out that the underworld book quest from Conrad is a prerequisite. I have this quest in my active quest log, and have went to Buc. Den like Conrad ask. I talked to Orlando and he talked about Redbeard, the book, and the ship sinking. He says that Dante can attest to that information. I went to Dante and cannot get him to reply to anything (underworld, ship, redbeard, pirate, book, wreck). Am I missing something? I should also add that I have tried a long list of keywords regarding this quest against every NPC in Buc. Den that will talk to me. No dice besides Orlando's reply.

I have also finished the library quest. It was from these that I found out about the white stone.

I spoiler tagged everything because I don't want to spoil any information to players that have yet to experience this quest. Basically though, I can't figure out what to do next. Am I missing something obvious?
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Re: Conrad Book quest. Need help. *possible spoilers*

Post by Eclips »

The obvious answer is to explore the underworld. I don't know if the dialog leads you to the entrance, but most players should know. Whats your player name, ill help you if I see you on.
Thrustpork
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Thrustpork »

ThrustMage

I don't know where the entrance to the underworld is. I thought the white stone took you there. However, after you saying this I will look for dialogue and try to figure out the next step. Thanks a ton!
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

Thrustpork wrote:ThrustMage

I don't know where the entrance to the underworld is. I thought the white stone took you there. However, after you saying this I will look for dialogue and try to figure out the next step. Thanks a ton!
F-A-L-L-S
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

also you can get there by getting to the bottom of either of the random dungeons 'rank dungeon' or 'treacherous caves'
Thrustpork
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Thrustpork »

I found it last night via the treacherous caves. Managed to finish both quest I was attempting. Thanks a lot for the push!