Introductions are in order

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

yeager
How do I attack?

Introductions are in order

Post by yeager »

Hi everybody, My name is Yeager in game. Found this great game over at the cataclysm:DDA forums and decided to give it a try. I was hesitent after reading some old banned posts that some kid was yelling about hackers this and that and insulting the developer, but... I'm glad I didn't there were only 3 ppl on but they were very kind and mature and the game is already one of my favorites. I have really bad internet connection so this game is perfect. I hope to see more players on in the future. I'm trying to recruit some cata dda players over.

Well that's my intro and I hope to see you all later :D
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Re: Introductions are in order

Post by Djanno »

Welcome to Euotopia!
Djanno :smoke:
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Welcome to EUOtopia. The population of the servers fluctuates quite a bit at seemingly random times. Glad to have you with us though. :)
IGN: 1
yeager
How do I attack?

Post by yeager »

Yea to be honest that is the reason I don't play this as often as I would like. So empty feels like single player Roguelike.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

yeager wrote:Yea to be honest that is the reason I don't play this as often as I would like. So empty feels like single player Roguelike.
Well every first weekend of the month is double xp weekend and there are more people online then. It happens to be this weekend too.
IGN: 1
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Yeager, welcome to Euotopia! Like the other die-hard adventurers have shared, the population fluctuates but we're a friendly bunch that comes and goes at all hours.