Reg server level cap options

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Reg server level cap options

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Hi all,

This has been brought up before but I want to revisit it. Now that level 1000 characters on PD get rewarded with an Addy res stone, I think level 450 characters on regular should get rewarded or have options.

My idea: the option to remove 79 levels (not experience) from your level 450 and put it on a brand new level 1 character under the same account. This could be done with an experience stone delivered via the delivery bot.

This will encourage alts and let people try new things without dealing with the tedious levels 1-79. If this is not a good idea, at least give players the option of paying to transfer partial levels to alts.

We should talk about other options/rewards for level 450 characters to keep some of the most previously active players active!

TL;DR - Option for level 450 to give 79 levels to a level 1 alt. Turns the level 450 into level 371 and level 1 alt into level 80.
IGN: 1
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Re: Reg server level cap options

Post by Mackey »

So what happens to the 450 character? They get stuck at 371?

How about equally distributing all or a percentage of your gained xp after you hit 450 to your alts? Would encourage people to delete old alts and to keep playing their maxed characters instead of just looking for epic loot.

Egg could sell a stone that allows xp to be given to a lower level alt from the 450 character's hunting.

Maybe give xp to pet after hitting 450?

Or change the xp bonus for partying so everyone who isn't 450 in the party gets more xp and the 450 players get more gold.
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

Also, this thread could be combined with ideas thread 2014
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Mackey wrote:Also, this thread could be combined with ideas thread 2014
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON this post could be combined with your previous post.

But kidding aside, I thought about putting it there and maybe should have.

The level 371 character could be releveled to 450. XP distribution/partial transfer should be unlocked for characters who get to level 450 imo
Thedirtyking
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Thedirtyking »

I think the cap should be lifted n let players grind as high as they want to play.

2 option could be let them get a clone copy on pd/ or a new server for players over 450 where all monsters are already heroic.

I do like the idea up above but how would that work with people that get more xp then the cap, I leveled past 450 befor I went to the shrine.

Think on new server for players over 450 u could level at shrine with all races to be what ever % u want in whatever class
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Thedirtyking wrote:I think the cap should be lifted n let players grind as high as they want to play.

2 option could be let them get a clone copy on pd/ or a new server for players over 450 where all monsters are already heroic.

I do like the idea up above but how would that work with people that get more xp then the cap, I leveled past 450 befor I went to the shrine.

Think on new server for players over 450 u could level at shrine with all races to be what ever % u want in whatever class
All of those are good ideas. It would be nice to at least have options when level 450 is reached.

As far as where the "extra xp" past 450 would go; I think it should be lost and the level transfer be completed regardless of how far past 450 someone is.