Cleave

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

cliTheater
BBQ ABC <3

Cleave

Post by cliTheater »

Hello everyone

I have a Half Orc fighter (lvl 92, 100% fighter) on regular; my lswords skill is at 100% (i have flurry) and axes is 91.2% but i can't buy CLEAVE from the Fighter Trainer at the University: why?
I also have THUNDERCLAP but i can't use it because i previously trimmered Maces back to 0 because I only wanted to have Axes and LongSwords at 100% ...
my total class cap hit 100% ... what shall i do? I want cleave.

Does Non-Human race have limitations to how many specials can have?
Last edited by cliTheater on Sun May 13, 2012 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Re: Cleave

Post by Aerie »

you could have had GM maces too. as a fighter, you can have axes, longswords, polearms, maces, tactics, and block at 100. With no penaltys at all. Now, as far as not being able to buy cleave, i don't have a clue. but you shouldn't have trimmed back maces.
cliTheater
BBQ ABC <3

Post by cliTheater »

... i can't say what happened for sure but as soon as i reset stance and trimmered axes back to 90 i could purchase CLEAVE ... Pro di immortales !!!
Thedirtyking
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Thedirtyking »

I think it would be great if when u get cleaved it shows up in red text like when ur starving. This gave me a lot of problems in pvp. Would greatly appreciate this change ;)
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Thedirtyking wrote:I think it would be great if when u get cleaved it shows up in red text like when ur starving. This gave me a lot of problems in pvp. Would greatly appreciate this change ;)
DK, we need to talk about you resurrecting dead threads. It's great that you know how to use the search feature but Necromancers are still only on the Alpha server LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Although I do like the idea. I think bleeding should show up in red text as well.
IGN: 1
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Thedirtyking wrote:I think it would be great if when u get cleaved it shows up in red text like when ur starving. This gave me a lot of problems in pvp. Would greatly appreciate this change ;)
look who just figured out there's a forums!!
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

eggmceye wrote:
look who just figured out there's a forums!!

Haha I've been talking about this all day! So proud of my boy!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

There are a lot of players or a few I've ran into that go FORUMS? I don't read the stinkin forums!! I'm like... Oh good grief Murphy Brown you're missing out and misinformed on all the wuzzup with the up n up. So Chillax and grab me some snacks from the wet bar because its bikini party time in the BQs boudoir of bloody love.
Thedirtyking
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Thedirtyking »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON I would go here n there to read or like I mentioned check top 100 when it was in just had problems with logging in but I got iPhone, kinda makes it easier to find info I need like email name that I never use LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON :) but I would love to see the line of text show up red for bleeding would help fighting warriors n in pvp