Map playability poll

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

what is your favourite mapset purely in terms of layout, aesthetics, navigability and playability?

newbie dungeon
2%
minotaur halls
29%
pendragon
9%
VoT
29%
blood moor
24%
Farimond Dungeon
2%
Silvengard tower
2%
lava caves
No votes
rank dungeon
No votes
treacherous caves
2%

Total votes: 45

qwerty
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Re: Map playability poll

Post by qwerty »

actually I need some feedback on the heroic/epic map sets. How do they rate? Are they useful for sub<100 at all ?
My fighter got from lvl 45 to 60 mainly from visiting heroic Mino and Rivers End, so they were certinaly useful for me.
Reg: ybwen (fighter), Doover (mage), Unicornator (rogue) PD: Vizzini NG: Marklar.

Often had you come here and sat for hours at a time, hoping to once again see the shimmering blue door that would allow you to return to Britannia.
WbBann
Here for the lesbians.

Post by WbBann »

I always thought minotaur halls was the best map for newbies to play in terms of learning the map and navigating around it..
Catherine
English correct bastard.

Post by Catherine »

:cow: This genuinely made me feel warm & fuzzy inside, so thanks for everyone who voted for my ancient creations. :cow:
DaDude
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by DaDude »

I vote for Anathema though it's not in the list. Because you can easily grind through again and again and gain level after level. I hate dungeons like Shame where you have to maneuver around a lot. Thats my problem with River's end, too. I want a clear highway for grinding and Ana is just that. Other people like other types of dungeons, I like that ;)

What I so loved about Ulitma 4 was that ALL the main dungeons were interconnected through three chambers at the bottom where you could go from one dungeon to another.

I also think MANY PLAYERS would take part in creating maps if there were an easier way online than through MapEd. Everyone could share in developing a map if you just clicked on it and expanded it. Of course one guy would say if the changes are good or not, but you could implement a tool to comment on the map and gather ideas.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Catherine wrote::cow: This genuinely made me feel warm & fuzzy inside, so thanks for everyone who voted for my ancient creations. :cow:
on ya cat
Djanno
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Djanno »

Catherine wrote::cow: This genuinely made me feel warm & fuzzy inside, so thanks for everyone who voted for my ancient creations. :cow:
Hi Cat! Got any new creations? Please? Pretty please ?? :heart: :heart: :heart:
Djanno :smoke:
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Djanno wrote:
Hi Cat! Got any new creations? Please? Pretty please ?? :heart: :heart: :heart:
I too encourage you to get back into MapEd. I enjoy the ancient creations. :)
IGN: 1