Upgrade your gear (low level)

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Upgrade your gear (low level)

Post by xShawtyx »

So, for any lower levels who need gear, if I am on you should come see me. ( Shawty)
I'll upgrade your gear if I have what you need. Just trade in your lower level gear, for upgraded gear. That way there I can continue to help lower levels.
With that you also get

- Magnifying glass
- Raft
- Bandages
- Butcher knife
- Shovel, hammers, Some gold, cloth, leather.. and so on.. ( pretty much some crafting items)

Also- Any higher levels who clean out your bank/ House.. And get rid of lower level gear, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Re: Upgrade your gear (low level)

Post by Flamesoffire »

This is why Random Villian has everything for 1-3k.. lmao..
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

yea yea yea, still costs them nothing. =p
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Flamesoffire »

1-3k is nothing. I can get that in 10minutes easy.
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
Grue
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Grue »

Yes, but can you get that amount running through Nordhaven Jail or Izumi Mine, which most new characters tend to do until they can roam further?
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overrides the fear of death. - Speed Freak Motto "
"The Long Run - Daniel Keys Moran"
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Not only that when first starting out, depending on their class.. They need spells, Fighters, all the money usually goes to yellow pots.. I mean even fighting drags you get 90-150ish for every 3 drags? Granted doing quests gets them some gp, but in the end it all adds up somewhere. I don't have time to make a merch, and even if I did. I don't know prices, so instead of them having to buy it, they can just upgrade it without having to spend any money on doing so... So in the end, pretty beneficial.
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

Just donated a few items. :)
~Mario
Spamalot
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Spamalot »

Flamesoffire wrote:1-3k is nothing. I can get that in 10minutes easy.
so share your information. otherwise that is just the thing to say to piss off people who don't know your places or don't have your luck/info. :( Last night I heard "10.000 gold takes an hour for me", fine for him, but I don't have the necessary level to raid deja vu and stuff.

So I think Shawty's doing a great thing here - all thumbs up to you! :smile:

I did so myself, I don't keep gear I grew out of and hand most of it over to lower level players - to those at least who are available and actually need my stuff. I don't see what you gain by keeping it, if other players can have more fun. I was over the moon when I was level three and someone gave me a vigor kit. :smile:

Maybe there should be a Newbie Shop at Nord, I mean a player merchant where we can pool all stuff we don't need anymore ? Called "The 1$ shop" :mrgreen:
We're knights of the round table.We dance when we're able.We do routines and chorus scenes with footwork impeccable.We dine well here in camelot.We eat ham and jam and Spamalot