Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Post by Keighn » Wed May 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Eh maybe but note that the transference will tell you that two staves can't be used. It makes me wonder if any old item can be used to fail and just make an item soulbound. I do realize that perhaps not every transfer was done when the class came out. It should have been tested on alpha a lot for every combo. Alas, I just wasn't on when the class was created. But yeah, I still should have used alpha myself. Dumb move on my part.

Note: That was my spare. KimKardashian still has hers. Obviously I be looking for a vampyric or venomous hoe of destruction. A hoe is a terrible thing to waste. I thought Farmer had it (Dungeon Siege movie reference dude). Good ol KimyK and her big black dragon Kanye.

ggrembe
BBQ ABC <3

Post by ggrembe » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:13 am

Druid hydra form doesn't get magic resistance from the added INT in hydra form. Only actual INT seems to impact MR.

egg: this is intentional according to my notes !

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:09 am

Maybe you explained patches back but the charfinder from armoury is not linking or gone:

http://euo.swut.net/charfinder.php

Also, was EFTV online disabled? I have an alt there "Dude" but it doesn't pop up in the launchers. And can anyone enter the PVP server at any time or does it have to be during a tournament? Be cool I guess for pvp anytime on a server just like the VS games on fighting games.

Not sure a bug or a feature or what but when doing boss quests you get locked into one when you ask about the boss: ie saying hiboss, medboss, or lowboss.

If the quest is too difficult you're stuck. I can see claiming one if you killed the enemy but being locked into a quest kind of sucks the freedom out of choice. The only other option is checking by another alt or just by luckily finding a mob of lower caliber and not asking the boss guy at all until you collect (ie.. you kill an orc and by happenstance it's lowboss.. so you go to him and say lowclaim and collect).

We can't all kill bloodlords... (though we can try I guess).
ZUPS!!!!

EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:52 pm

Keighn wrote:Maybe you explained patches back but the charfinder from armoury is not linking or gone:

http://euo.swut.net/charfinder.php
i don't remember that link ever being on the armoury? it is, however, on the bottom of the main page of the manual. (wiki)
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:07 am

Maybe bug or maybe not but I finally get a u4 lich phase beast. Sure the phase is greater undead but I'm going for the boss at the end to do my daily. What's down there? Nothing.. no chest.. no boss. Suckage. Also, it seems that Hephaestus on NG just can't find the croc hunter corpse. It's like he's hiccupped and it just isn't popping out. I've had that happen before.
ZUPS!!!!

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:36 am

Slight possible bug if you have been switching classes a lot and have lots of spells. You only get 2 pages of cycled spells/abilities. I have an alt that's been trying them all and they aren't all displayed. Kind of a pain when retraining a different class on pd. Yeah I know you can delete the spells but some alts flop back and forth. I guess those alts should decide on a career and quit changing jobs. :P
ZUPS!!!!

Ranko
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Ranko » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:15 pm

Stoneform bug (draconian monk in drake form)

Description: If a draconian monk in drake form casts Stoneform, they can move around (fly) without breaking stoneform. They stay in the grayed-out meditation view, and cannot see monsters.

1. If you eXit drake form and then move, you will exit stoneform normally.

2. Upon being hit by a monster, you will exit stoneform and land. However, the flying drake avatar stays, despite no longer being in the air.

3. Buffs on character when bug was discovered: Aspect of the Hydra, +25 dex from pancakes.

EDIT EGG: FIXED (soon) casting stoneform will cancel mounts, & flying (which includes both of these (drake form is a mount))
"What do you think is going on?"
"Some horrible Wagnerian thing, full of blood, thunder, and death for us all."
"Oh, the usual."
"Exactly."
-- Roger Zelazny, Cutting A Cord (paraphrased)

Shino
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Shino » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:13 pm

a) non humans start at 125% cap and can use versatility to spend 38 levels at versatility to get to 200% cap
b) humans start at 150% and can use versatility to get 200% cap - so humans get a head start and only req spend exactly 25 levels to get to 200% - humans get 13 more levels to spend on stats

now PD players get only 50% more class cap when remorting. non humans still stuck at 175% and humans go from 150 to 200

egg: not sure why this is a bug, given that humans & nonhumans are not equal, and that also the remort system on pd kinda stinks anyway

eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye » Thu May 14, 2020 4:44 pm

new bugs thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5455

I'll keep fixing/deleting posts in this thread when I fee like it