Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Sarge
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Post by Sarge » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:43 am

Kill-a-Boss Quest

It took a while before I got a 4-tile Goblin Shaman, which was my lowboss quest, before I could confirm that you do not get credit for the kill if your pet kills it. At least I did not when my drake killed it.

EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:39 am

so, i banked some dragonscale boots. and when i went to go look for them, they're not in there? here's some screen shots.

edit: in the pics below, i used the slash command and typed "dragon" to look for them. i also tried "b" to sift out just the boots, still no dragonscale boots in that list either.

in this one, you can see that DS boots were transfered. you can also see the chest that i'm standing at. (this is PD if that matters)
dsboots1.png
here, you see me standing at the same chest, using the slash command to look for them, and nothing shows up?
dsboots.png
last but not least. i've noticed a double spacing between mythic'd DS boots. i don't know if it's a bug per-say, just more of an annoyance. Having said that tho, i did try to search for the DS boots starting with a space, still nothing.

here's a single space between mythic and item.
no space.png
here's the double space between mythic and DS boots. and as far as i can tell with what little i've actually mythic'd shit, DS boots is the only item it double spaces on.
space.png
edit: on the double spacing. i got to thinking, DS boots aren't tinted. i've never mythic'd anything that wasn't tinted before. having that said, i did some testing, and have a NON tinted item that is mythic'd gives you that annoying double space.. when i tinted my boots, the double space went away.
tint matters.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass

LaughingCoyote
My monkey's still learning the basics of e-mail.

Post by LaughingCoyote » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:32 am

Tinted leathers still don't work. We can make venomous leathers with alchemy, but no other tinted leathers. Venomous leather isnt craftable, but almost every other tinted leather is.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D

Comet
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Comet » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:10 am

EmoMage wrote:so, i banked some dragonscale boots. and when i went to go look for them, they're not in there? here's some screen shots.
The dragonscale boots are not appearing because your container is full. You can still get your dragonscale boots back, but you will have to take out other items before you can see them.

Sumter
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Sumter » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:50 am

Not sure if a bug or not. But I've its happened twice to me so thought it was worth posting about.

I went into a phase anomaly and at the end was an unresponsive NPC. I've tried talking to him, buying from him, killing him, activating, etc.
Am I missing something?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[Reg] Buck
[PD] Sumter(formerly Javier)/DukeSease/Sease

EmoMage

Post by EmoMage » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:35 pm

is that a humanoid-like creature from an Apoc map? That only seems to happen there.
eggmceye wrote:

Mackey

Post by Mackey » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:22 am

Greater wand magic amplification isnt working right with named weapons (new or old named)

egg: tested on a named ss+1 and it worked, not testing further

LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:21 pm

the particle effect of flaming weapons/shields does not scale on 2x2 monsters :cry:

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:42 am

On weekly they all do so playing there is always an option for equal monster loot rights as appointed by the District Macrodaemon in Monster Looting Equal Rights Charter. Even then bunnies and cows were covered.

DUTCHMAN
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by DUTCHMAN » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:45 am

There is a bug in heroic/epic TOLS. It seems like when you go to the Dopefish one you enter the castle area, you cannot enter the sewers after wards. If you were to go into the sewers first then the castle, then everything is alright.

LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:24 am

DUTCHMAN wrote:There is a bug in heroic/epic TOLS. It seems like when you go to the Dopefish one you enter the castle area, you cannot enter the sewers after wards. If you were to go into the sewers first then the castle, then everything is alright.
Hi Dutchman,
if you are using the raft "underwater" to travel from the dopefish to the sewers (same level) - that should not be possible.
If you are above ground and use the raft to enter the sewers from the harbour you will be blocked, which is intentional. When you are in the sewers (below ground and use the raft getting into the harbour you will be teleported above ground. I added this because rafting broke the "3D" perspective I had in mind for this area.
If any of the above is not what you meant, please elaborate your problem in more detail.

Balmung

Post by Balmung » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:28 am

You've got some duplicate avatars in the cash shoppe. One is even a starting human avatar.

The brown cleric avatar also appears twice on btiles 23.

LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:40 am

Balmung wrote:The brown cleric avatar also appears twice on btiles 23.
Years ago avatar sprites were drawn with fixed weapons in hand. There was one brown cleric with a magic wand and one brown cleric with a staff. However, after the weapons were removed from the avatar sprites both brown clerics remained in the btile for reasons. One was a starting avatar while the other, you see in the cash shoppe, was probably not.

DUTCHMAN

Post by DUTCHMAN » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:24 am

LordMortiferus wrote:
DUTCHMAN wrote:There is a bug in heroic/epic TOLS. It seems like when you go to the Dopefish one you enter the castle area, you cannot enter the sewers after wards. If you were to go into the sewers first then the castle, then everything is alright.
Hi Dutchman,
if you are using the raft "underwater" to travel from the dopefish to the sewers (same level) - that should not be possible.
If you are above ground and use the raft to enter the sewers from the harbour you will be blocked, which is intentional. When you are in the sewers (below ground and use the raft getting into the harbour you will be teleported above ground. I added this because rafting broke the "3D" perspective I had in mind for this area.
If any of the above is not what you meant, please elaborate your problem in more detail.
Got ya, was not sure if this has been reported or not.

Willow (eclips), I, and some others were doing a run through and we went to the castle and got to the Dope fish then could not get into the sewers or go to the titan, was not sure if it was intentional or not. Thank you for clearing it up for me :-)

Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:53 am

I think it was an actual bug. We tried several ladders and ways of changing levels and none worked.

LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:30 pm

Eclips wrote:I think it was an actual bug. We tried several ladders and ways of changing levels and none worked.
I will have a closer look at this on the weekend.

Azalynn
on lolpatrol

Post by Azalynn » Sat May 19, 2018 7:14 am

Maybe no so much a bug but Grim Reapers KXC doesnt scale with level. You might see more use out of it if it scaled like the other enchants.
Regular
Thrall

PD
Azalynn - Retired 1000
Thrall - Retired 1000
Windwalker
Azser
Az
Xentria [LotL]

EmoMage

Post by EmoMage » Tue May 29, 2018 12:41 am

Azalynn wrote:Maybe no so much a bug but Grim Reapers KXC doesnt scale with level. You might see more use out of it if it scaled like the other enchants.
i dunno why. but i thought grim had kxq. like, as you're fighting something, it could clone you like it was stealing your soul. LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
eggmceye wrote:

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn » Tue May 29, 2018 2:51 am

Being a DEATH weapon from the Reaper of death it really should’ve XC. Give KXC to something else. In fact I bet K was accidentally put in originally. Summon daemon makes absolutely no sense.
ZUPS!!!!

Balmung

Post by Balmung » Tue May 29, 2018 5:51 am

Keighn wrote:Being a DEATH weapon from the Reaper of death it really should’ve XC. Give KXC to something else. In fact I bet K was accidentally put in originally. Summon daemon makes absolutely no sense.
some artifacts could use updating