"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."
Moderator: EUO Moderators
- Posts: 10406
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:55 pm
- Location: Sydney, Australia
* New map by DirtyKing "The Lion's Maw" - thank you dk ! It's in Apoc New Sos out where apocalyptic Izumi would be
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- buying vamp LS of any kind +5
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:10 am
eggmceye wrote: ↑
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:25 pm
* New map by DirtyKing "The Lion's Maw"
Jebediah/Freedomcobra, Assailant, and I went thru and completed it. was a good time! good job on the map, dk!
One of my favorite things about EUO is that you can tell what players made which maps usually. Lord mort's have wicked scripted events, Atraxis' are usually built with leveling in mind, cat's are super lore heavy, and DKs are surreal and at times feel like maped was treated as MS paint ( I mean that in the best way possible lmao, tons of art).