euo social networking thread

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

myspace.com/lostitagesago

As a rule I don't add people I've never hung out with in person. Sorry my EUO brothers and sisters! But leave a comment for me if you like! Cool :cool:
Ai/Sloth/ ...whatever you wanna call me. Daniel :)
IAmBatMan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by IAmBatMan »

I added you and youve met me so add me back fool!
Lenocium est non facile.
Khyron
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Khyron »

ZOMG, I got mine Internet back!! On Myspace I am myspace.com/tosscobble

I have posted some pic of my daughter and me and some work pics!! I hope to see MOST of you add me!! It's good to be net friendly again!!!

BTW Anyone else fighting a war w/ Verizon??
He who preys unseen/ Demi-god of Stealth....
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Wow, yeah. Myspace is just....not very aesthetically pleasing and I'm pretty sure it it's not a user issue. The only ones that don't seem to make my eyes bleed are the overly simplistic ones.
At least on Facebook it is the users fault in adding so much gaudy crap, joining stupid groups, etc, etc.
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

It's not my fault you suck. -Me
Revan
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by Revan »

LordRevan's myspace = myspace.com/beckhamistheshizzle
goemon: "Anyone wanna give me enchanted wood?"
Yolkindragon
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

MINE

Post by Yolkindragon »

Back in wack.
†WARZAGE†
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

well....

Post by †WARZAGE† »

personaly i dont even like myspace i have no idea why but yolkin seem to be on it alot besids last time a made a myspace i got kicked cause i had "offensive material" so to you my space i salute :ass:
SOD HAS A FUTURE....all that's left now is to save it.
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

†WARZAGE† wrote:personaly i dont even like myspace i have no idea why but yolkin seem to be on it alot besids last time a made a myspace i got kicked cause i had "offensive material" so to you my space i salute :ass:
All of your damn post are full of misspelled words and fucked up punctuation.

For fuck sakes go here

Damn. You're worse than Kaiser. :rage:
~Mario
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

Now thats a little harsh. Kaiser's spelling and grammar were horrible! At least i can make out what he's saying with minimal effort. Some of Kaiser's posts i had to reread 2 or 3 times before i understood.
Yolkindragon
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

XD

Post by Yolkindragon »

jumpstart wrote:
†WARZAGE† wrote:personaly i dont even like myspace i have no idea why but yolkin seem to be on it alot besids last time a made a myspace i got kicked cause i had "offensive material" so to you my space i salute :ass:

For fuck sakes go here

Damn. You're worse than Kaiser. :rage:
XD nice link there!
Back in wack.
Trojan
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Trojan »

This is Elminster and my myspace page is www.myspace.com/trojan7580. I rarely use it so I'm not sure what's on it
Phi Alpha bitches!
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

We've learned to just ignore it. It can post anything it wants, but it won't have any meaning.

Mario, 1 misspelled word is nothing. So he tried to say "besides" and said "besids" Did you understand it? You're not the best at punctuation either. I seem to be the only person on EUO that actually uses a period ingame.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

jumpstart wrote:

For fuck sakes go here
Go to http://www.learntospell.net ? Where it says, "Please study it carefully before continuing to contribute to the deprecation of global intellegence." If I were to make a site named learntospell.net, I'd make damn sure I proofread it.
kaiser's Tranos: The rulers of the aceint times lands, the most powerfull and feared carnovours, or whore they.
Bk

Post by Bk »

Zilverlight wrote:We've learned to just ignore it. It can post anything it wants, but it won't have any meaning.

Mario, 1 misspelled word is nothing. So he tried to say "besides" and said "besids" Did you understand it? You're not the best at punctuation either. I seem to be the only person on EUO that actually uses a period ingame.
I use punctuations usually, and I capitalize also.

Just gonna throw this out there for anyone that wants to look...
kaiser's posts
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

Zilverlight wrote:We've learned to just ignore it. It can post anything it wants, but it won't have any meaning.

It's his other retarded posts that drove me crazy.... I use punctuation too, asswipe.
~Mario
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

Don't get touchy, you're hardly ever on for me to see. Same to you BK, never really notice when you're on or I'm not on same time as you, or you don't really talk much. I probably just don't notice, my point is most players don't use capitalizations and most players use words like "teh" and "nub." You don't have to single out warzage for his posts. How about we don't even start blaming people for misspelling words.

Did you know that in some states there are high schoolers with the knowledge of a 6th grader? These kids are the ones that can't afford a good education, so they can't learn like we do. We should exclude them from conversations just because they can't use large words or keep up with us, we should encourage them to learn more using a more gentle touch than "Check this site loser." Be nice, that's what gets people to do things, encouragement, not force.

Btw, haven't noticed many misspelled words in Kaiser's posts, ya'll are just nit-picky. He says "sertain" instead of "certain" and "incloud" instead of "include" (that may have been a larger one since you might not have understood at first) but those little words he may level 1 letter out of? Ya'll are looking for an excuse now.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

bump

I made a facebook account purely for promoting EUO ... look for the group (link below) and join it - I don't know if you should bother adding me as a friend as I won't be using facebook for any reason. What I want is for an EUO group to get established in the name of promotion, that is all. (No I don't have a proper facebook account - I think it's retarded)

EUO group:
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=38421816292

macro profile (nothing actually to look at)
http://facebook.com/eggmceye
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

If you're using facebook to promote then i would say you should ask everyone with facebook to add you as a friend. The more friends the more popular you, and euo, will seem.
eggmceye
hello

Re: euo myspace / facebook thread

Post by eggmceye »

http://www.facebook.com/euotopia
euo game page, add to yr favs yehh
ChrisCooper

Re: euo myspace / facebook thread

Post by ChrisCooper »

Oh man. Dude, just make an EUO myspace xD

Every time I see a facebook link, I just feel really depressed.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.