Post your picture ^^

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

FireBall2345
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by FireBall2345 »

Dude you got problems drinking at that adge. I mean one day you are going to be filed up with alcohol then when you hit age 16 then you will be pissing out of your butt sinse your body can't contain it.
FireBall....... EUO, the best multiplayer game EVER! EVER! EVER! :p
GenoStar
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by GenoStar »

FireBall2345 wrote:Dude you got problems drinking at that adge. I mean one day you are going to be filed up with alcohol then when you hit age 16 then you will be pissing out of your butt sinse your body can't contain it.
I don't think you have the right to judge anyone untill you can spell a message properly.
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

FireBall2345 wrote:Dude you got problems drinking at that adge. I mean one day you are going to be filed up with alcohol then when you hit age 16 then you will be pissing out of your butt sinse your body can't contain it.
He's his own example.

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Although underaged drinkin....well, bunch of prissy brays can't hold thier booze.
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

It's not my fault you suck. -Me
Mr.Crowley
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Mr.Crowley »

Kodiak wrote:
He's his own example.

Drugs are bad, mmkay?

Although underaged drinkin....well, bunch of prissy brays can't hold thier booze.

Hey now...I resent that remark. I'm only 17 and I can hold my own. Although...I do tend to drink a little too much. But atlease I can hold it! ;)
You will find the strength
To beat the Deamons and the Balrons
Conquer evil and slay the werewolves
Balance the peace in
Eggs ultima online....

-Ruki- His tribute song
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Till it's on the floor. 'sides, kids just drink to get plastered. Once you're legal, it opens up more fun options. There still are the 'drink till you're knackered' parties.
In fact, I'm getting wasted tomorrow at one hell of a party, although when the minors get shitfaced, they better not throw up on m'sexah shirt. (see above pic)
If you treat them like equals, it only encourages them to think they are your equals. -Thief

FireBall2345
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by FireBall2345 »

GenoStar wrote:
I don't think you have the right to judge anyone untill you can spell a message properly.
Come on guys, look my mom died at 1:00 AM this morning, so please don't push me around I just can't stand the heat. And I know I'm a shitty person, so please leave me be.
FireBall....... EUO, the best multiplayer game EVER! EVER! EVER! :p
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

(Plays the world's smallest violin)
Cadet Private First Class.
Kodiak
Stop posting already --;

Post by Kodiak »

Wow, theres a delayed reaction. :abject:

IAmBatMan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by IAmBatMan »

Pythian wrote:DRUNK?! Shocked you look like your 15
He's a redneck, LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, hes a seasoned drinker at 15. Welcome to the south where kids reach for their first beer at the age of 12 and have the brain cell count to prove it!
Lenocium est non facile.
Dolus
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Dolus »

IAmBatMan wrote:Welcome to the south where kids reach for their first beer at the age of 12 and have the brain cell count to prove it!
As is indicated by your forum avatar and sig. You're really creeping me out with that stuff.
IAmBatMan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by IAmBatMan »

Dolus wrote:As is indicated by your forum avatar and sig. You're really creeping me out with that stuff.
I'm sorry that the fact that my political views aren't mainstream freaks you out.

And in the event that you are insulting my intelligence , I would thank you not to.
Lenocium est non facile.
Navarre
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Navarre »

i found a pic of you:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.” Homer Simpson
Khelben
on lolpatrol

Post by Khelben »

Ein volk! Ein reich! Ein Fuhrer!
Ihre Rechtschreibung ist ganz kaputt; "Ein Volk! Ein Reich! Ein Führer!" ist korrekt.

Auf Wiederhören,
Khelben
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

Das hat keinen Sinn überhaupt gemacht. sowohl das als seines gerechtes mich.

If your going to jump off a building infront of a crowd, you're doing it for attention and you want somebody to stop you. Well you can get all the attention you need at your funeral. -Stealthknight

FWI: I posted the quote because I am obsessed with my quotes. Maybe I will put a quote in each post.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

stealthknight wrote: FWI: I posted the quote because I am obsessed with my quotes. Maybe I will put a quote in each post.
How about you stop posting altogther.
stealthknight
Here for the lesbians.

Post by stealthknight »

As you wish Egg.
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

stealthknight wrote:As you wish Egg.
:shock: He's smarter than I thought. Well, atleast smarter than that one guy who's obsessed with worthless screenshots.

~Eidolon
IAmBatMan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by IAmBatMan »

thats an awsome pic Nav, thanks for the thought, LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
Lenocium est non facile.
Rhetlok
BBQ ABC <3

MEEE!!

Post by Rhetlok »

Yeah here I am. A little obsessed with piercings if you cant tell teehee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rh3t10k
Rhetlok
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Rhetlok »

Meanman wrote:This pic is really old, but I need to know what that blue guitar is in the background. I worship the ground that they walk on.

The blue guitar in the background looks alot like a B.C. Rich NJ Beast model, Very wicked I may add. Im not sure about the red guitar, but the other bluish guitar, is that....yes I believe so...an Ibanez? Sweet guitars. Ive been playing guitar for about 6 years now. But currently right now I am the vocalist in a band named "Anabelle" so yeah. Anyways wicked guitars man, musicians r0xx0r!!
Rh3t10k