Ideas thread 2013

Moderator: EUO Moderators

xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Re: Ideas thread 2013

Post by xShawtyx »

Pet Runes should have the pets bound ( But able to be written over) to them so that you can switch the pets between ALTS without having ro buy two pet deeds ( and switch the pet to someone else) to do so.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

Would it be possible for the Codex of Infinite Dimensions to give a list of possible destinations to go to? Or maybe have it send the player to a portal room like was at Extell's or Bakyre (You'll still need the codex though to actually any of the portals though) Town portal scrolls are easy to come by so having a book that does the same thing isn't that special especially considering the cost of getting the Codex.
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

For multiclass purpose; Make it so that the skill Shield bash need 50 tactics or block or something to use instead of a fighter weapon in your main hand. Same thing for Tanking stance.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Then we could play Captain America... albeit Shield bash does no real damage at all.
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

I'm going to go down the list of how I wrote them down (aka chronologically as I leveled).

# Warning: I come off offensive here, as usual. Read the following facts objectively and logically #

Started character:
Newbie Island/Dungeon ideas/problems
- should not have a skeleton mage in it (dungeon)
- should show how pg-up and pg-down work on the game
- should have monk and fighter tutorials
- insect swarms impossible to hit (these were the only thing besides the skeleton mage that proved to be deadly due to swinging and missing well over 100 times per insect swarm - not really sure wtf is up with that)

Generalities
- res sickness has and always will be a waste of time and retarded. it serves no purpose other than an annoyance - not exactly something a video game that you want people to keep playing should have in it.

- make food increase life. roasting some rats was the first crafting skill I raised at all. it felt fulfilling until I ate it and realized it did nothing but keep me from starving (yet another thing in the game that serves only to be annoying). if a cooked food doesn't have some other ability, it should increase life on a lingering scale based on difficulty to make it that does not get interrupted when fighting/etc like a bandage does (ie roasted rat: 2hp per second for 10 seconds, rabbit: 3hp per second for 15 seconds, etc). and yes, they should actually do something when it comes to healing! the honest to god new players that are just starting out and don't know anything need all the help they can get.

- it took me forever to realize shift+s actually opens chests. there is absolutely no where that says that. even in my knowledge of this game and knowing it must be some sort of hotkey, I actually passed chests that I couldnt tell were trapped or not til like level 15-20. I randomly tried it and figured it out. the principal of this genuinely irks me, I can only imagine if I really had no idea what I was doing.

- quests need to give actual useable items. these items should be soulbound and not have level requirements. the opening questline items you get are complete trash. they need to be something that is specific to your character (ie, monk gets <random tint><random ua weapon, no gloves> + <leeching - i think this would be good for every class seeing as it covers the most bases>). I spent until level 30 or so before I even found a weapon I could use. this game needs to be a little more personalized. giving a brand new player something he technically wont be able to use for like 25 more levels will make him/her cherish that weapon and really appreciate when he/she finds a new one that is actually better instead of "oh sweet, I just played for a few days and finally found.. an untinted +1. awesome..."

- mundane weapons should be used and drop from monsters who are wielding them. all this time was taken to show all the weapons that are being used by players/monsters with no functional value that I'm aware of. when I first started this character I noted one of the bandits I was going to be killing had some sort of ua weapon equipped. I was excited because I wanted one really bad instead of my bare hands. I was disappointed when not even brass knuckles +0 failed to drop from the bandit.

- Ghenta reinforced flasks quest: this really should be more like 5 reinforced flasks, 15 is just fucking obnoxious. I mean look at the progression, you go from killing rats in the jail, to killing a goblin, to killing headlesses, to killing that imp, kill 3 ettins, and then boom get the flasks. so you're supposed to have found enough mega pots or enough materials to raise tinkering up high enough to pass this quest without sitting down for a few hours as a new player reading tinkering manual, finding where to buy the stuff, figuring out what tool to use, etc etc. honestly this is how most of this game feels as a new player. just as you're about to have fun, you have to stop and figure out something that either shouldn't be in the game in the first place, or minimize the window (which is more annoying now since fullscreen is the preset option) to go read in the manual because theres no tutorials from any NPCs that are worth a damn.

- have the Lord Byron statue quest give a small tutorial on smithing and mining. make it optional. when I was doing this, not only was it poorly worded, but it was confusing - and I know what I'm doing on this game. having a little "Or you can get the copper ore yourself. Would you like to hear about mining and smithing? (yes/no)" if the person says yes, give them a tutorial, and like 5-10 pickaxes. why the hell not? this thread of confusion and unclear paths runs rampant in this game. it would be so much more streamlined if every beginning quest that could have to do with any sort of crafting (and quests should be made to show how to craft EARLY in the game) actually told you about crafting.

- take out the god damn monsters that spawn when you're crafting. I mean the resource already runs out on its own anyways. if I actually wanted to go mine up some copper ore and do all that shit for lord byron myself at like level 17, I'm greeted by a zorn that absolutely rips my face off where I then die because I can't move and lose my gold that I'm now unable to retrieve. I would have to find someone to help me kill it, which in this day and age is pretty hard. I mean really - take all these stupid annoying features out of this game. they make it inhospitable.

- worthwhile pots need to drop more. every pot other than yellow, blue and red pots should drop at 'x' amount. red should drop 1.25x. yellow and blue should easily drop 2x, or even 2.5x. having to constantly stop and meditate with low skill as a new player is annoying and makes you wonder if you're going to be staring at this black screen of meditation a high percentage of the time you're playing. and honestly you should be able to see with meditation. why not give it a perk? like work your way the med skill ladder with 100% being able to fully see around you and have infravision? maybe at 60% start being able to open your eyes (like nightvision) and scale to 80% where you can now see all around you. why must it be so boring with a black screen?

- there is no monk or priest lord byron quest line. after going for so many levels not finding any class specific gear, getting to this quest is a giant kick in the "why the hell did I pick this class" nuts. also, this goes along with the idea of getting better gear that is soulbound with no level requirements. this questline should give +20 stat gear, not +10. monks should get +10str/+10dex ring. why not? it's only making the experience more enjoyable.

- have lord byrons class specific quests remind the player that there are other class specific missions and what the names of the NPC are, then ask "Are you sure you want to continue with my <class, ie fighter> missions? <yes/no>" Right now you go up to any one of them and it seems like you're just going to find out a little more information, then by the second keyword you're permanently triggered to follow that questline.

- showing visited areas in grey is an awesome feature, but it doesn't work when the sun is down. even when you're in a dungeon that doesn't show the sun. idea: have it work at night, too. no reason not to at all.

- the active quest book (/aq) should be linked to the last line of the NPC before ordaining the quest. no ones life revolves around this game. sometimes you have to log off right after getting a quest. you should be able to /aq open the book, have the quests numbered, so then you can choose what page and what # on that page to read more about that quest. maybe even the whole dialogue - why not? (example: type /aq, if you want to quit out of the book hit esc, if not there is a pop up question that says "What quest would you like more information on? <page#:quest#>" so you type 1:1 and get the last dialogue said before ordaining it for your first quest on your first page). getting back on after starting a quest a day or two ago and having absolutely no idea what the cryptic text in the book even means is aggravating for players where this little world is completely brand new to them

- monk levitate skill speed is affected by slower tiles (bushes, trees, etc) - it should not be. at all. also, you should be able to see while doing this. upon getting the skill and seeing "levitate" you think oh awesome! then you do it and you immediately think "wow this would be awesome.. if I could see where the hell I'm going"

- pocket watch should be an early quest item. I feel like I remember that it is, but theres nothing that points you in that direction to actually obtain it. so much in this game depends on time ingame, especially as a new player. this should be one of the first things you get.

- you should definitely be able to say how many items you want to make with crafting with like a limit of 5. just apply the probability to that. so say your skill in alchemy is 55 and you're making refined yellow pots and you choose to make 5 at a time. if the probability for the skill you are at when you choose to make those 5 is 40% success rate, just have 2 made and 3 not made. so much of this game is just sitting there watching your screen. that isn't fun. games are supposed to be fun. if not, I might as well go outside and spend my time in the outernet, because thats not very fun either.

- have a 2x exp time counter. it is awesome that its being done, and everyone appreciates it. I'm sure it'll bring more consistency of play to the game. but we shouldn't have to google sydney time zones to figure out when its happening.

There's a common thread here. This game completely revolves around the fact that you cannot start it without referring to the manual constantly as a new player. I would not be advising all these ideas if I thought that's the way I thought the game was supposed to be. The fact that there is a help function by typing "?" suggests that the manual is trying to be incorporated into the game more. The fact remains that it is fairly half assed, with parts of the manual missing. The manual does serve a definite purpose, but there needs to be quests to atleast show the new player a little tutorial for every skill. I mean atleast tell them what tools they'll need. And have the quest giver need the person to make them up to like 10% in the skill to atleast get them going. Maybe treat them like the furniture quest in Dryden where you have to have the money to start, but then as you go he gives you 250gp more along the way to keep you going, but you still have to purchase or find the ingredients. Also it's like there is a super fear of actually giving new players something that is worth having. Whether it be a quest item or low end crafting. These items should be a cherished item. EUO is the only game I've ever played where nearly every quest item is trash. Low end crafting should be beneficial to the person. Everything in this game takes forever to level up. Most of the time with crafting you only want the stuff that's in the high % range of the skill. So going through all the time macro'ing to get to that point is pointless and boring. For a new player it makes you wonder why you're even bothering logging on in the first place.

Two more things -

1)quests should give more exp. It should be balanced between the older quests and the minotaur shoreline quests. As of right now those are like the best exp quests. The exp given for those should stay where they're at and almost all the others need to be boosted. Especially the old quests that were put in like 8 years ago.

2) quests should be opened up again every 100 levels. either that or there should be heroic/epic questlines too. something like that.
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

Eidolon wrote: Newbie Island/Dungeon ideas/problems
- should not have a skeleton mage in it (dungeon)
There's a skel mage on newbie island?
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

I died quite a few times on that skeleton mage when i was new to the game. ;)

Good points Eidolon. Except the one about not seeing grey tiles in dungeons and dark areas. It actually makes the place look more dark when you see no greys.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

that was really obnoxious, even tho the gist of some (and I definitely mean some) of the content was good. Some of it I completely agree with and some you were just totally incorrect
Eidolon

Post by Eidolon »

Yeah after writing it, I knew it came off pretty strong and abrasive. I think the game is a little diamond in the rough, but its a little too rough to keep as many new players as possible. I'm not sure what I said that was incorrect, but its what I experienced making a character after having not played for a long time. My point is if I have all the previous knowledge of the game and am confused a decent amount of the time, I can only imagine someone who is just finding it. Lots of potential players can be lost due to something like that before they realize what comes after the initial huge learning curve.

My biggest suggestion is to update newbie island tutorials with fighter and monk, update the older quests (some have typos and are misleading), have the older quests give better possibly class specific items that bypass level requirements, and have little walkthroughs of the crafting skills reminding the player of the manual for further explanation. I realize its a decent amount of work but I'm sure it would be appreciated by new players.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Eidolon wrote: - res sickness has and always will be a waste of time and retarded. it serves no purpose other than an annoyance - not exactly something a video game that you want people to keep playing should have in it.
Yeah, its pretty annoying, but it also serves as a "OH SHIT!" moment for a player so they can reflect upon it. I do think that perhaps there should be a timer to where it goes away on its own though without medding at a shrine. Shrine med should be instant imho.
Eidolon wrote: - make food increase life.... if a cooked food doesn't have some other ability, it should increase life on a lingering scale based on difficulty to make it that does not get interrupted when fighting/etc like a bandage does (ie roasted rat: 2hp per second for 10 seconds, rabbit: 3hp per second for 15 seconds, etc). and yes, they should actually do something when it comes to healing!
I agree with this. The cooked version of food should do something besides satiate. Even something minor and there should be a difference between charred and baked version (ie. perhaps greater effect for baked or longer time under the effect)
Eidolon wrote: - quests need to give actual useable items. ...
Yes, agree on some points. This is very true for NG characters whom xp is pointless. I definitely think there should be a RFC- Quest Thread.
Eidolon wrote: - mundane weapons should be used and drop from monsters who are wielding them.
Also agree that the weapon they have in their inventory should be used by them (including armor and maybe magic items).
Eidolon wrote: - Ghenta reinforced flasks quest: this really should be more like 5 reinforced flasks, 15
Yeah, agree. Although this represents Ghenta's failure as an alchemist he should return the empty flasks but he probably destroyed them. 5 is better than none but can be a pain to get esp on ladder.
Eidolon wrote:- have the Lord Byron statue quest give a small tutorial on smithing and mining.
Seems reasonable that the miners in Izumi would teach it as I doubt Byron would bother as he's so distraught. Hell even have a miner grant you an automatic 5-15% in mining from his teaching.
Eidolon wrote: - take out the god damn monsters that spawn when you're crafting
Disagree. I enjoy another source of gold nuggets and w/e those wisp crystals are called. (I'll remember eventually)
Eidolon wrote: - worthwhile pots need to drop more. every pot other than yellow, blue and red pots should drop at 'x' amount. red should drop 1.25x. yellow and blue should easily drop 2x, or even 2.5x.
Red is less useful to me these day though yellow and blue are nice. I think you can buy all 3 from alchemists now though. I find I use every potion a lot with the exception of green its only good for deconstruction and if a recipe needs it.
Eidolon wrote:having to constantly stop and meditate with low skill as a new player is annoying and makes you wonder if you're going to be staring at this black screen of meditation a high percentage of the time you're playing. and honestly you should be able to see with meditation. why not give it a perk? like work your way the med skill ladder with 100% being able to fully see around you and have infravision? maybe at 60% start being able to open your eyes (like nightvision) and scale to 80% where you can now see all around you. why must it be so boring with a black screen?
YES. I was actually going to make a suggestive post weeks ago showing what I think a person's awareness sees with higher meditation. If I get off my arse I'll post this. I hate being blind medding.
Eidolon wrote:- there is no monk or priest lord byron quest line. after going for so many levels not finding any class specific gear, getting to this quest is a giant kick in the "why the hell did I pick this class" nuts. also, this goes along with the idea of getting better gear that is soulbound with no level requirements. this questline should give +20 stat gear, not +10. monks should get +10str/+10dex ring. why not? it's only making the experience more enjoyable.
Agree also. The +10 stat rings are rather bland. I think I posted a suggestion that each should give the signet ring or a version of it that is soulbound.
Eidolon wrote: - the active quest book (/aq) ......
Would be nice if the quest book showed some of the key words and how many of what you need in each quest (ie. 8/20 balrons killed)
Eidolon wrote: - pocket watch should be an early quest item. I feel like I remember that it is, but theres nothing that points you in that direction to actually obtain it. so much in this game depends on time ingame, especially as a new player. this should be one of the first things you get.
I don't know all the NPCs keywords or lines of text so thus far I don't think anyone could find her unless they used white potion accidentally, or noticed the secret brick behind the table and got curious. Perhaps some mysteries should be such.
Eidolon wrote: - have a 2x exp time counter. it is awesome that its being done, and everyone appreciates it. I'm sure it'll bring more consistency of play to the game. but we shouldn't have to google sydney time zones to figure out when its happening.
That'd be cool. Nothing wrong with figuring out your time zone though.
Eidolon wrote:There's a common thread here. This game completely revolves around the fact that you cannot start it without referring to the manual constantly as a new player.
The manual needs to be updated more by the player base. Sometimes going to the manual is good.
Eidolon wrote:1)quests should give more exp. It should be balanced between the older quests and the minotaur shoreline quests. As of right now those are like the best exp quests. The exp given for those should stay where they're at and almost all the others need to be boosted. Especially the old quests that were put in like 8 years ago.
I really don't recall when each quest was created. I do think they need some tweaking on various rewards (items for some that don't have items xp for those that don't reward xp)
Eidolon wrote:2) quests should be opened up again every 100 levels. either that or there should be heroic/epic questlines too. something like that.
I don't know. I have alts that fucked up on some quests (usually wolf quest) and would love another go at it. I think I'd rather just have a bunch of bounty hunter quests for xp, gold and random items instead of ones tied to a quest line with plot.

BTW, since you're so interested in the quests I can send you a spreadsheet of the current ones I've mastered. I don't know anything about the vamps though and I suspect there a few new ones in Tangled.
Eidolon

Post by Eidolon »

In response to your post, remember I am talking about NEW players. It is very apparent that you enjoy making things very difficult on yourself dest, I'm sure you know that about yourself. The thing is, if you want to make a game better for more people, you have to make it enjoyable for more than just yourself. It needs to be hospitable to new players and right now it's like halfway there. The newer quests are really good - they're fun, the dialogue is good, there are a lot more small ones offered by the same person which cuts down on running around. But these are attributes that haven't been added to the older quests that new players are doing. People are generally lazy on average, so when a lot isn't laid out for them right off the bat they'll just leave the game and never return. The beginning of any game that is to be successful should showcase what is to be expected from continuing playing - and that is not the way it is right now.

Regarding res sickness - no one enjoys dying. They already lose their gold and have to remed their hp back up or use a pot, not to mention the spawners are so insane nowadays that you pretty much have to start over and lose all momentum in your hunt. I'd say that's a good enough punishment, since that's really all it is. Res sickness is just insult to injury.

Regarding quests giving useable items - I am referring mostly to the nord dungeon quest and the izumi quests. Iirc its a ring +1 def, bone ring +2 nv (actually useful, +3 would be better without level req), untinted (?, maybe goldweave I think - which is useless to rogues) swamp boots + nothing, and I think one more I'm forgetting but is equally .. not very good. Making them class specific and just upping the buff by a few points, making them soulbound, and removing level requirements would make the person really appreciate that item when they realize they aren't finding anything better while hunting. People get sentimental about little things like this. It's a great way to show each player that the creator/game itself cares about the new players. Depending on the random people logged in at the time of a new player creating an account is not reliable or good business.

Sparkling motes? Haha. Yeah I see what you're saying. Maybe they could be leveled to the player and then cap out at normal power of the actual monster? I'm just saying that when I got to the Lord Byron questline (which I did mean to have the miners teach about mining/smithing/armour/etc, not the Lord himself), it wasn't very informative as to what to do and I kind of just wanted to start mining myself. Then I remembered zorns and the fact that they would rape my face at my current level and decided to trudge my way along in the quest. You have to realize if this game is to all of a sudden become a hit like on steam or something, which is entirely possible because its fucking awesome and just needs some fine tuning and polishing, you're competing with games that cater to the player. They make it easy as fuck to appeal to the whining brat of a player that doesn't even have 2 marbles upstairs. It needs to be more of a balance. I'd say the ease (relatively speaking) of the newer quests (montor, stones, etc) is a great standard for questing. The older ones need updating and revisions on all fronts to match that standard.

Regarding potions - remember I'm talking about new players. As much as yellow potions' effectiveness (regular < improved < refined < greater < mega [which drops randomly by low level monsters and I think might just be an oversight from before when it was only regular and mega]) is scaled to monster difficulty, other potions such as red could drop more for lower level players. When you're a newbie clearing out nord dungeon or doing 20 snake quest, you encounter spiders and snakes quite a bit - new players probably won't have realized that healing at 10% or whatever it is can heal poison, if they've even used it at that point. They might not even realize they can use it because it isn't explained (I don't think, maybe it is on newb island and I read it fast). Either way, scaling potion drops based on level. Remember this is all about making the new player feel welcome.

The other stuff, I'm happy to see you agree. All my points were about making the game more hospitable to new players. After all, without new players coming in and staying, the chances of this game we all enjoy playing having very few logging in at all (which was a reality about a year ago and seems to fluctuate with school and all) is a possibility. I don't think it will ever die, but I'm talking about progression. Progression only happens with new customers. And if egg really ever wants to quit his day job, which he talks about more seriously these days as opposed to the past when he just passively joked about it, that's how each and every player needs to be viewed: as a potential customer.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Yeah, I do miss the mystique of being a newb and not knowing anything. Newb isle could use more tutorials on a lot of the basic functions. I'm sure if someone wrote expanded the map and wrote out a plan egg would look it over if he has time. I need to get back to something I started a while ago via storytelling through the eyes of a newb train of though in this thread: Chronicles of Keighn

Do note that a lot is ad-lib and the problem is I still have inherent knowledge of the game though I try to play ignorant. You should invite some friends of yours to the game and see what they think as newbs and take notes. You do a pretty good job though on your own examining what could help.
Last edited by Keighn on Tue May 07, 2013 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

the old quests are pretty bad I agree - I'd rather have no quests than shitty ones

red pots: just use a bandage, all new players, except priest, start with 20 healing making red pots only necessary when you run out of bandages
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

just posted a thread about quests, and you can discuss them further there:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4982
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Keeping Skullthorpe alive should give crystal coins.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I wish PD had skullthorpe.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Today some people were thinking that the bonuses for the new supertints fell a little short of ideals: I don't have one other than mythics but here's a suggestion:

Fel, Dun, Bal should give their stat bonus to weapons also.
A set of the same super tint should add some sort of set bonus.

Sets of Same Super tints:
2 Super tints raise stat bonus of each indidividual super tint by +1 (so two felmythic items would now give +6 str if both were equipped while 1 felmythic and one dunmythic would still give their +5 stats respectively)

3 super tints if equipped would each be +7 or follow this chart:

1 super tint = +6 stat bonus (small change)
2 same super tints = +7 stat bonus per supertint equipped
3 same super tints = +8 stat bonus per supertint equipped
4 same super tints = +9 stat bonus per supertint equipped
5 same super tints = +10 stat bonus per supertint equipped
6 same super tints = +11 stat bonus per supertint equipped
7 same super tints = +12 stat bonus per supertint equipped
8 same super tints = +13 stat bonus per supertint equipped
9 same super tints = +14 stat bonus per supertint equipped
10 same super tints = +15 stat bonus per supertint equipped

A further option since some think various bonuses are too low:
1 super tint = +6 stat bonus (small change)
2 same super tints = +7 stat bonus per supertint equipped
3 same super tints = +8 stat bonus per supertint equipped (+3 Def (or +13% dmg for weapon), +1 higher other bonus (vig, mr, NV depending on super)
4 same super tints = +9 stat bonus per supertint equipped
5 same super tints = +10 stat bonus per supertint equipped
6 same super tints = +11 stat bonus per supertint equipped (+4 Def (or +14% dmg for weapon), +2 higher other bonus (vig, mr, NV depending on
7 same super tints = +12 stat bonus per supertint equipped
8 same super tints = +13 stat bonus per supertint equipped
9 same super tints = +14 stat bonus per supertint equipped (+5 Def (or +15% dmg for weapon), +3 higher other bonus (vig, mr, NV depending on
10 same super tints = +15 stat bonus per supertint equipped

ie. 9 super tints on an alt equipped would gain these base bonuses if all armour
9 mythic -> [armour] +5def, +4mr, +14 stat (depending on fel, dun, bal)
9 Mystic -> [armour] +5def, +6vig, +14 stat (depending on fel, dun, bal)
9 Astral -> [armour] +5def, +4nv, +14 stat (depending on fel, dun, bal)

probably overpowered I know but considering the stuff you have to put into materials its not that bad.
Last edited by Keighn on Thu May 09, 2013 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sweetie
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Sweetie »

can you count? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 2.

X-D
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Fixed.
Sweetie
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Sweetie »

thank you! :D