Ideas thread 2012

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Jango
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Re: Ideas thread 2012

Post by Jango »

Pirate ships like in Ultima. Ship combats. NPC followers. A new island hidden until now which you may only reach on ship.

Weather (winds) which alter dragon flight, sailing etc
Nuke em till they glow then shoot them in the dark
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

Aerie wrote:there is a 4-5 minute cool off. just stand there with it and hold "H". It works, I've had to do it on reg when i opened someone elses chest that must have fought earlier, and it was an arty. And I've had to do it on PD with LoTL
Im lazy and cant be bothered to wait. Plus there is no way of telling when someone logged off. You could waste an omelet waiting, or a dragon ration if you are a gangster.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
Sumter
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Sumter »

Add heroic maps to Neth, Abyss, Hidden Forrest, and The Gauntlets.
[Reg] Buck
[PD] Sumter(formerly Javier)/DukeSease/Sease
KoRnAGAIN
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by KoRnAGAIN »

Sumter wrote:Add heroic maps to Neth, Abyss, Hidden Forrest, and The Gauntlets.

AMEN! :lesson:

-Colt
Onyxt
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Onyxt »

With the talk of people wanting heroic version of every map, it makes me think of WoWs system to choose a difficulty. Would it be out of the realm of possibility to have a /heroic or /epic command that makes the dungeon you enter an instance of that caliber?
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

Onyxt wrote:With the talk of people wanting heroic version of every map, it makes me think of WoWs system to choose a difficulty. Would it be out of the realm of possibility to have a /heroic or /epic command that makes the dungeon you enter an instance of that caliber?
+1
Bugbo

Post by Bugbo »

Would it be possible to remain hidden when you log out? I logged out for a second while i was hiding and there were no monsters around, then when I log back in I find myself being attacked with a quarter of my hp gone.
Sumter
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Sumter »

Let stat items go to 40. You can find up to +35 on high end mobs, everything 36 and up be found in chest/queen.
[Reg] Buck
[PD] Sumter(formerly Javier)/DukeSease/Sease
Jango

Post by Jango »

I want more of all, more continents more maps more mobs more everything :D

I love this game to death!
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

I would love it if the neutral animals all had some form of super monster that was revealed when killed...I came up with this idea while killing rabbits - naturally I thought of 'Monty Pythons - the Holy Grail' and 'the beast' therein.

It would be a nice kinda easter egg thing ingame.
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ritari »

Different stats in items. Like I have Nightstalker boots, so I have then Nightstalkerboots. If there would be more same Nighstalkerboots with different stats it would be nicer to try to get something new. Warriorbands with different stats example. Or are different tints for doint that? And maybe if weapons and armor would have more benefits +STR +DEF -DEX etc. like in diablo series. It would make so many different old items as new.

Death on reg server is kinda no big deal. It should make more something like in diablo 2 "death takes its toll" maybe permanent loss of money. Now its like a death is an option when looting chests. Getting zapped to death doesnt matter. I know the thrill is on PD server.

When character is overloaded with junk, it can "crawl", but when certain amount limits then character couldnt move a bit.

Magically imbued weapons. And elemental magic: fire, earth, wind, water

Random small events to make more joy for gaming. Like warm of bees attacking depending on your level or maybe harmless. On mountain rock slides. On sea waves or weird undersea noises.

Enemies cannot walk over chest. It is nice advantage.

Unsummon spell.
1 + 1 = 2
Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

Allow dying of named weapons to change the glow color.
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Sleep and Flame wind being being auto target, shoots in the direction of the targeted mob. Direction spells suck and you have to hit it like 15 times, spend most of the time walking instead of casting the spell.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

I like the dying named weapons

beth how did you go with /invite? still up to shit?
SiNeR
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by SiNeR »

few words about NG server... i was a big fun of NG server some time ago.. now i decided to try again the NG...
well first of all is a stat cap at 500 stat points... i know that all stats are x2 but this makes 500 stat point equal to around 150 lvl on Reg server, and its a bit to low IMHO, think of rising stat cap to 600 or 700?
another thing is MR ... with no lvl up`s characters loose a MR points... ( 1 point per LVL) and fighting a stronger (spell casters) mobs is almost imposible without high end (artys) gear like Bands for example. maybe put back +4 and +5 MR gear drop on NG?
"we are elite, you are not!!"
-goblin elite
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

eggmceye wrote:I like the dying named weapons

beth how did you go with /invite? still up to shit?

Whatever it was seems to be fixed, haven't noticed it for awhile. Was beyond irritating though!
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

How about adding non-american letters? I would like to be able to write å, ä and ö :)

Also, the possibility to remap every key.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ritari »

How about custom colors in message box in game? for private, party,clan etc. i miss much of writings.
1 + 1 = 2
Jango

Post by Jango »

a night banker would be cool (probably hidden or as a quest to get him)
Bk

Post by Bk »

Maybe its time to add a new AI for a newer tier of melee monsters to rival the much larger pool of magical monsters. How about new higher level humanoid monsters to imitate current fighter/rouge playing styles? Monsters that attack melee, but hold the power to attack fast, hard, deal special hits (much like what's already in place), and even have enchanted aspects that are applied randomly, much like wielding enchanted weapons.

A number of spawns could be set up to imitate all different playing styles that focus on melee weapons from long swords to ranged to unarmed, and all specials associated with these. The spawns can be set up with a perfect max damage ratio in stats and can be randomly assigned false/unreal, preset stat sets as if wearing predetermined gear sets associated with their fighting style to add an additional buff to them and create a different situation with each monster. Their false weapons could be randomly assigned a tint that will work as though player weapons would and the weapons could also be randomly set with an enchantment that is popular among melee players to imitate a real player.

The goal here is to recreate a new melee player base which is made up of NPCs, but act as if they were players. This would mix PvM with PvP, on a dumber level (or in some cases higher). This can even be a new "town", where all these NPCs are active in and around a true town which holds all the essentials of a town -- such as banks, healers, and merchants. However, not able to be bound to because it will be a hunting ground in reality.

However, a key to this in my eyes would be to leave out mages for the purpose to lean a little more towards balance among melee and magical monsters in the highest tier. A new story line to be associated with this evil infested town could be used with good NPCs, refugees, to explain the lack of magical beings.

It might even be cool to include a final 'boss', one that doesn't drop unid items probably, that would imitate a figther/rouge/monk combination. This makes me think of oldschoolian Kodiak. Someone who would go from a ton of def and smacking you with a fat blade to sitting in a corner and annoying you with his AEP bow (back before class cap being set). This boss would be cool to just be amazing and overpowered with a crazy AI that will rival the playing style of players. A boss that will hit hard melee, will run and use yellow pot and while running fire arrows. A monster that doesn't just target the highest dmg player, but goes after who it finds easiest to get out of the way first, or either he can do what all other monsters do and go after the biggest but do it smart. Not just sit there and hit, special, hit, hit, hit. He can analyze MR, def, and such and ready himself with an array of weapons that would be best for the job. Maybe even be smart to the aspect to where he can use unarmed, sleep the strongest/highest dps char and focus on someone else. However, this would be a tedious task to figure out the checklist for this guy to find the best possible way to handle the group of people opposing him.

I just think it'd be a nice break from regular hunting, but more so it'd be a nice rival to magical monsters if it worked out the way I'm playing it in my head.