Ideas thread 2010

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Apocalypse
BBQ ABC <3

Re: Ideas thread 2010

Post by Apocalypse »

Rufio wrote:
Apocalypse wrote:Hello , I hope you take these ideas in consiteration

1.) Each race should have a exclusive class like (Human- Paladin) or (Half Troll- Shaman) and (Half Orc- Berserker) . :mrgreen:

2.) Each race should have an exclusive mount like (Human- White Steed - Armored) or (Half Orc- Felsteed - Armored) Special Animations & Sounds :D

3.) Each race should have an exclusive RELIGION like (Human- GOD) or (Half Orc & Half Troll- Shamanism) Special Stat Boost When Praying at Temple :-|

Please if you "Disagree" of if you "Agree" or if you just want to "Add" say so . X-D

Some Mount Ideas - Deathcharger - Warhorse - Skeletal Horse - Wolf - Raptor - Gryphon

Sorry if this seems long guys ... :(
Yep straight from WoW....
Yeah , I just want some more WoW influence in the game because my mum canceled my subscription ... :(

Sorry, If thats not ok with you guys .
When I read a post from someone who says 'I was there', I wonder about your motivation for writing these things. I can't help wonder what part is true and what part is BULL
Evanthia
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Evanthia »

(Meh) I don't like the idea of race specific classes, especially if that means choosing one race excludes you from all other classes. Also, I like the multi-classing system Egg has set up, even though I don't use a human this is the only fantasy game I know of where there are more humans than any other playable race.

(Agree) But I think this should generally fall under the category of having more tiles for specific actions, which means making and programming in space for a lot of tiles ((e.g. Human Female sitting 1, Human Female sitting 2, Human male sitting 3...)), one for each type of avatar already in game, not to mention special avatars which would each require their own tile set. It would be a tough job, a lot of coding, but it would generally make the game look a lot nicer.

(disagree) Well I don't like the religion thing too much, since there's not much RP in EUO the benefits of religion would have to be pretty hefty to make much of a difference anyways.
They say insanity is bad, but it hasn't killed me yet.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Finished contests:
Scavenger hunt; Winner: Rusty
Bounty Hunter; Winner: Kin
What's that GOLEM?; Winner: Sephiroth

Current contest:
http://www.forums.swut.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4052 ((Triple Competition, great prizes!))
Apocalypse
BBQ ABC <3

Post by Apocalypse »

Evanthia wrote:(Meh) I don't like the idea of race specific classes, especially if that means choosing one race excludes you from all other classes. Also, I like the multi-classing system Egg has set up, even though I don't use a human this is the only fantasy game I know of where there are more humans than any other playable race.

(Agree) But I think this should generally fall under the category of having more tiles for specific actions, which means making and programming in space for a lot of tiles ((e.g. Human Female sitting 1, Human Female sitting 2, Human male sitting 3...)), one for each type of avatar already in game, not to mention special avatars which would each require their own tile set. It would be a tough job, a lot of coding, but it would generally make the game look a lot nicer.

(disagree) Well I don't like the religion thing too much, since there's not much RP in EUO the benefits of religion would have to be pretty hefty to make much of a difference anyways.
I would really like more role playing in Euo thats the only reason i don't invite friends because they are RPG freaks with whole new personalities and morals. Most of they are EX Tibia players i played Tibia too but the view wasn't for me. Maybe Mr.Egg should make an alternate server for strict Role Playing . :-|
When I read a post from someone who says 'I was there', I wonder about your motivation for writing these things. I can't help wonder what part is true and what part is BULL
TheOneGuy
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by TheOneGuy »

thats not true i RP all the time :mad:

i RP that my troll hates :twisted: purple health bars :twisted: and that they make him go mad and he cant help but kill them just so that he can have peace
all i want is a test server for maped then ill be happy ...
Evanthia

Post by Evanthia »

Apocalypse wrote:
Evanthia wrote:(Meh) I don't like the idea of race specific classes, especially if that means choosing one race excludes you from all other classes. Also, I like the multi-classing system Egg has set up, even though I don't use a human this is the only fantasy game I know of where there are more humans than any other playable race.

I would really like more role playing in Euo thats the only reason i don't invite friends because they are RPG freaks with whole new personalities and morals. Most of they are EX Tibia players i played Tibia too but the view wasn't for me. Maybe Mr.Egg should make an alternate server for strict Role Playing . :-|
Haha, an RP enforced server would be interesting, but that requires moderators and players to leave the reg server, which I don't really see happening
Finished contests:

Current contest:
http://www.forums.swut.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4052 ((Triple Competition, great prizes!))
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I'd suggest a MUD or just a chat server and pull out the old D&D books. So long as you can see the rolls of dice on screen. Mind you many games take different dice than 1-100 or 1d6s.
dshadowplay

Post by dshadowplay »

One of the new players was pointing out that you can't sell diamonds and rubys to the gem shop guy. Thought that was a valid point.
Last edited by dshadowplay on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
poply
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by poply »

it would be really nice if people could target others in there party by clicking on there name in the health bars list. i thought of this in a big party going through bloodmoor as the main healer :knife:
spoiled
TheOneGuy

Post by TheOneGuy »

i really wanted to see a King of the hill type map(clan based) take 5 min or so to take the hill from an enemy clan but after hill is taken you get points for every few seconds you hold the hill and at the end of the week the winning clan gets a point(s) they can spend at a special shop

items at this shop could be ...
>random +7-9 weapon ( like the pawn shop but not useless)
>gold
>addy coins ?
>other high + gear ... you get the idea
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

dshadowplay wrote:One of the new players was pointing out that you can't sell diamonds and rubys to the gem shop guy. Thought that was a valad point.
Yeah, any of the gems and jewelry. I've got loads of nonmagical necklaces and rings. The gem shop guy doesn't really sell much himself.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

UA new special attacks:
Wall slam or throw: grabs opponent and slams him into the area behind you. Maybe dazed a little.
Kick - does a knockback effect.
Roundhouse - more like flurry.
Thunderclap - exactly like the mace special.

Yeah, I'm playing too many superhero games again. Thinking batman, hulk, etc.
TheOneGuy

Post by TheOneGuy »

you can make yellow potions and blue why not make rage potions(not khaki rage) and rage potions would bring you rage to full or give you 10% rage every sec for 15 sec?
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

It would be nice if ships in a bottle were craftable as a reward for GMing all or most of the crafting skills. These ships in a bottle should be soulbound and maybe even be different than the found ships. Each skill should let you craft one part of the ship once that skill is at 100. These parts should be soulbound and have lots of ingredients. Ideas for parts below:

GM woodcrafting: Ship Hull (lots of logs)
GM weaponsmith: Ship Cannon (lots of ingots)
GM armourer: Ship Armor (lots of ingots)
GM tailoring: Ship Sail (lots of cloth)
GM tinkering: Ship Bottle (lots of glass)
GM alchemy: Ship Gunpowder (lots of salt, ore, and sulpherous ash, pretty much what gunpowder is made of irl)
GM enchanting: Ship in a bottle (final step, all ingredients above plus lots of every shard)
IGN: 1
Severian
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Severian »

Kin wrote:It would be nice if ships in a bottle were craftable as a reward for GMing all or most of the crafting skills. These ships in a bottle should be soulbound and maybe even be different than the found ships. Each skill should let you craft one part of the ship once that skill is at 100. These parts should be soulbound and have lots of ingredients. Ideas for parts below:

GM alchemy: Ship Gunpowder (lots of salt, ore, and sulpherous ash, pretty much what gunpowder is made of irl)
GM enchanting: Ship in a bottle (final step, all ingredients above plus lots of every shard)
I think an uber golem or pet enhancements would be better ...
Evanthia

Post by Evanthia »

Kin wrote:It would be nice if ships in a bottle were craftable as a reward for GMing all or most of the crafting skills. These ships in a bottle should be soulbound and maybe even be different than the found ships. Each skill should let you craft one part of the ship once that skill is at 100. These parts should be soulbound and have lots of ingredients. Ideas for parts below:

I like this idea, and Severian's, together it gives you a lot of incentive to do crafting!
Finished contests:

Current contest:
Khelben
on lolpatrol

Post by Khelben »

IJO needs a little tweak. Being able to do 1100 dmg+ on shadow dragons (double for bosses, of course) is kind of excessive no matter what level you are.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

let's nerf mages into oblivion, AGAIN ;) I love nerfing mages, no shit
Khelben
on lolpatrol

Post by Khelben »

eggmceye wrote:let's nerf mages into oblivion, AGAIN ;) I love nerfing mages, no shit
They also need to have a constant bleed effect where they lose 10% of their total health every 3 seconds and be restricted to only hunting in mino halls.
Evanthia

Post by Evanthia »

Nooooo, my beautiful class will be spoiled! Curse you logical thinking and your ability to create balance through nerfing cuuuurrsssseee yoooooouuuuu..
Alright, I'm done. Anyways, I haven't been able to IJO for more than 3 damage yet, so even though it's overpowered, it's overpowered because you worked to get the int that you've got. Maybe capping the damage somehow would help reduce the cheesiness of it, but I don't know how mages would react to this, and... ugh, I'm tired, I'm sorry to leave an incomplete post but this is as far as my thought train is getting.
Finished contests:

Current contest:
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

don't worry, I'm not touching mages any time soon