Ideas thread 2008

Moderator: EUO Moderators

eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Kaiser is bm's little brother, hence BM is such an ass to him.

BM's bro is also permbanned because he is a total ass.

And personally any family squabbling on my forum shits me to tears, so I would advise PM to lock his brother in the closet and stop arguing with him on the forums.
kaiser
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by kaiser »

I dont know BM in real life and when am i an a**
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

Kaiser isn't my brother... as far as I can tell. If you can recall, my brother was over-abusive of ellipses, and kaiser just doesn't use any damn punctuation at all.

I fixed my brother once and for all (I hope). At least at home, he can't and won't be getting on, thanks to Nevita. :D I did what he recommended and it's worked! If only EUO had been given Nevita's advice earlier, then perhaps half of the retards that have been banned so far wouldn't have ever played.

Anyway, I don't think I'm being an ass to kaiser. I actually don't think that what I've said has been too mean at all. It's hard enough to muck through all of these threads and actually be able to pull out the GOOD ideas from the junk ones, much less have to read a post that you have to decipher before you can understand it. Long posts + no punctuation whatsoever = mumbo jumbo. It's not hard to throw in a period or a comma every now and then, at least make it somewhat easier to read instead of being nothing but run ons and uncomprehendable crap unless you re-read it at a snail's pace.
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

The amount of damage a trapped chest does should be realted to the level of the chest. So level 1 chest might not be trapped at all, but a level 15 chest would likely have a deadly trap.
kaiser

Post by kaiser »

New idea for a spell.

VI like VF but making the Fire ball into a Blue ball for ice.
kaiser

Post by kaiser »

Weapons and Armor for pets. Note pets stats have to maxed out meaning if you have a pet and its not at its final form and at its final level you can not use any of these.

Claws gives a pet a +5 attack boost.

Copper Claws givers a pet a +6 attack boost

Sliver Claws gives a pet a +6 attack boost. Other effect gives a pet +4 more attacks points ageanst undead creatures.

Gold Claws Gives a pet a +8 attack boost. other effect while your pet wears these 4 squers a now lightend around your pet.

Black Rock Claws gives a pet a +10 attack boost

Ademantium Claws gives a pet +15 attack boost

------------------------------Magical Wepons------------------------------------

Note none attack spells do not count.

Wooden gauntlet Gives a pet a +5 boost to all its spells.

Oak Guantlet gives a pet a +6 boost to all its spells.

Silver Leaf Guantlet gives a pet a +6 boost to all spells. Other effects gives +4 more bonus one using spells ageanst undead.

Golden Guantlet gives a pet a +8 boost to all spells.

Ebony Guantlet Gives a pet a +10 boost to all spells.

Adementium Guantlet gives a pet a +15 boost to all spells.

---------------------------------Pet Armors---------------------------------------

I dont know any names for pet armors :( any no a name for pet armors? Oh i think dragons should be excluded from the monster that can use these weapons. And armors but i dont know a name for the armor.
kaiser

Post by kaiser »

New idea.

---------------------------Great Collusium---------------------------------------

What about adding in a new duel araena just for combating monsters. For the new bosses. Make it where when your in a party and any of your party mambers are in the hall for the registeration for fighting a boss they can choose to go in with you. So you and your party mambers can fight mobs of monsters. Or one of the Boss monsters. Also the collusium rooms should be suited to that monster. Like a beach for Huge Crabs hafe the room filled with water and hafe the room filled with sand. Or a desert areana for Blood Lords a room where floor is full of sand and cactuses. And a cave areana with alot of bones in it for the Black Arachania. and if the Kracken gets put in make it where theres a ship for players to stand on and waters all around it.
Devlin
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Devlin »

I agree on the arena thing, but not as an option to fight the superbosses.
Instead, pay x amount to fight 7 regular monsters + 1 boss(of your choice) costing x gold, and if you win, you get the item the boss drops and 1.5x your gold back.
i.e. it costs 10000 gp to fight daemons. you face 7 daemons + 1 boss daemon and if you win, you get whatever they drop + 15000 gold.

Also. Unarmoured Shields! (armguards maybe ? of some sort)
All good kung-fu masters can block too!

More areas for 45-60 characters. River's end and Mino halls suck for EXP and Dead Forest(past the first section) is too hard for me unless I have a horde of hard(usually Lv.70+) people with me.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

River's End sucks for xp? Its too hard unless you have lvl 70 people? Oh give me a break.
ZUPS!!!!
Heikki
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Heikki »

Devlin try allso these:

Pendragon
Tangled
Valley of trolls
KTOS
Abyss
Reg Heikki, Pyttipannu, Nappo
PD Soturi R.I.P , Taikuri, Rosvo

Joke of day:
A skeleton walks into a bar - orders a beer and a mop
Magrock
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Magrock »

I recommend Shame.
Rusty76
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Rusty76 »

Besides those already listed I'd suggest...

random generated dungeons (Rank dungeon and Treacherous caves)
The Domain
Mountain pass
Kazzadoom
Pendragon (bottom part)
Fort Grunthos, Ogre town, Desert tower
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

Keighn wrote:River's End sucks for xp? Its too hard unless you have lvl 70 people? Oh give me a break.
Please, learn to read before saying something so retarded.
And just to clarify for the rest of the thickies out there

River's End + mino halls = crap EXP, they are too EASY.

Dead forest is too hard for me - I can't take dragons effectively.
DrBiggie
on lolpatrol

Post by DrBiggie »

You're at a point where it's kind of hard to level up. The best thing you can do is party up as much as you can and just bear through it. You'll be able to kill dragons easily soon enough.
"I should make a gold suit of armor for my pimp"

DrBiggie: wtfs up Raiden?!
Raiden: you high?
Amy
How do I attack?

Post by Amy »

It's true there does seem to be a gap in what you can take from level 30 to all the way to about level 65, but might be to promote partying and spread the levels out too, i mean you're gonna be fighting dragons for a long time after that, might as well enjoy the other stuff well you can. The fighting for money in arena idea would make money way too inflated/not worth much. An ignore feature would be nice for when the DM's aren't on to keep tabs on the little kids.
Aristarch

Post by Aristarch »

Extended drop, store, pick up feature - you select multiple items which are going to be dropped, stored etc. at once. Would make managing the bank and merchants less annoying.
Foul beast approaches?!
kaiser

Post by kaiser »

Possible new skill for taming: Egg Scvanging skill.

All that you need for this skill is a (im not sure???) but i think it be cool to be able to use this item, to point you to the location of the nest of the monster your looking for like how one your digging for tresure it tells you if your geting closer or it will go back to telling you that your not close to any thing.

Lets say your at level 0 in this skill than you, will have to go about the contanant and use this item to find a rabbit hole.

Once you get near the rabbit hole it will tell you your geting closer to a nest once you finaly find it you will pull out an egg, you than take this egg to stable girl bobby and she will hatch it for you but it will take a day for it to hatch.

When morning comes around you go back to stable girl bobby and she gives you your new pet rabbit, it will be at level one like all pets when you first get them.

I think this would be a fun skill, and i know i used a rabbit as my explaning monster.

I also think if this skill is put in mabe these pets should get a HP and Attack boost as they level up, but if you just go out and tame a new monster it shouldent get an attack boost when it levels just HP.

Some monsters shouldent get a bonus evan with this skill a few of the dragons should not get an attack boost only HP, like Red dragons Fire dragons and Black Dragons sense these are the most commenly wanted dragons but Blue dragons White dragons and Green dragons should apply to geting both the HP boost and Attack boost sense these are the dragons most players dont want.

I cant spell or use grammer but atleast i try.
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

in all honesty i'm not trying to be offensive or rude.

but is english your primary language?
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

Enchanted shovels that when you dig near a treasure tell you the general direction the treasure is in if you are close enough.

"You sense treasure to the south west!"

Could break once the treasure is dug up.
Devlin

Post by Devlin »

that's easily cheesed though. Magic shovels should break in the same manner as a magic magnifying glass should(i.e. randomly)