official Bards thread

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

eggmceye
hello

Re: bards

Post by eggmceye »

DannyOrange wrote:
Eclips wrote: I think you made stealth and music mutually exclusive bc Backstab would be OP on the build. I agree with that sentiment, but think there's no reason a bard couldn't also be stealthy. I suggest switching stealth with short swords..
Started as a newb bard. This is how I thought the class would play. I assumed assassin moves wouldn't be available but I didn't expect no stealth at all. Seems noticeably more challenging just starting out compared to the other classes I've started. Definitely for Eclips' suggestion here :)

Important EDIT: After playing a classic rogue builds with stealthy capabilities for years and years, it was awkward to get used to going without at first but now that I've gotten into a groove with the build I honestly don't even miss it, and am having a blast. So, I didn't want to delete the post because it's still feedback - but basically disregard my initial concern. This class build is cool and I like it.
very good first post, thank you, much appreciated
TheNeckCutter
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Re: bards

Post by TheNeckCutter »

Suggestion for bard spell enchant weapon: be able to use a tome to enchant weapon, even if the tome is soul bound because the weapon becomes soul bound after anyways ,would still drop both items n cast spell at a shrine, I have a lot of extra tomes I could transfer the enchant from , thanks
eggmceye
hello

Re: official Bards thread

Post by eggmceye »

bump: I merged the 2 bard threads

Also did you know that with a foil equipped and a lute, with skill in foils & music, you can parry magic?
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Re: official Bards thread

Post by Eclips »

Buff the Lower damage output foil's chance to reflect damage.