KoS update

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

eggmceye
hello

KoS update

Post by eggmceye »

KoS has been put into permanent receivership due to being too close to the administration. DM's have been told to remove all DM alts from clans. I do not plan on reinstating KoS.

That's all for now tho there is plenty more to say about it - I have more pressing matters to attend to today.
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Re: KoS update

Post by xShawtyx »

K well then i guess the next step is to make a new clan- No DMS in it.. What happens to KoS clanhall? If I start a new clan, and I am leader of it, anyway we can get get KoS clan hall?
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Or why not just let us keep KoS? We'll get rid of you, wang, atra and spaz... We're going to have the same people in a new clan if we make one... I'll take over leadership of KoS. We're pretty much going to be the same minus a few people.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Alright you guys heres the update, KoS is gone.. Just to keep everyone happy, and to keep around Spaz and Atra. I am making a new clan, so far the name is undecided.. we will have a meeting about it later or something. We will probably still have a clan hall, just give egg awhile to think about it. As far as names go, So far i have

KOPE- Knights of Pure Evil
Rawr- Something about Ripley
GoD- Guardians Of Darkness

Oh and egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab.

Anyone can post to help out with names, doesnt matter if you're in another clan or not. All help is welcome, also.. from here on out, any beef with d12 is crushed.
Last edited by xShawtyx on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

far as i know the KoS/D12 things been over for a while, anyone has any problems with a D12 clanny, come to me. ima start crackin heads! KoS is in bad enough shape as is we dont need my BS comin from my guys.

as far as names, ill try to think of a few :smile:
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

I think it has Cin, I just wanted to make it clear.
INFINITY
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by INFINITY »

SoPE saints of pure evil

GoD guardian's of darkness

LoD legion of Darkness

OoC Odyssey of Choas
the lack of sleep i get tells me i need coffee
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

What the fuck?!
~Mario
~SF~
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ~SF~ »

Yeah, the KoS-D12 thing has been over for a while... I was still killing KoS (Or trying) but it was mainly because I was killing EVERYONE. Mainly on good terms with most of you... most of the time.
"A rose by any other name is just as sweet... but there is only ONE twinkie!"
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

~SF~ wrote:Yeah, the KoS-D12 thing has been over for a while... I was still killing KoS (Or trying) but it was mainly because I was killing EVERYONE. Mainly on good terms with most of you... most of the time.
It was shawty vs D12... not KoS vs D12.
~Mario
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Bleh whatever, no more talk of KoS, cause its just gonna piss me off...