IWBO Clan Thread (NG)

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Rufio
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

IWBO Clan Thread (NG)

Post by Rufio »

Welcome to the iwrestledabearonce thread!

This is a clan for NG members that are active, we have everyone on the server that is active with the acceptation of a few that we shall not mention. This clan was intended to just be a chill group to do group hunts and to help each other out until now. We because a legit clan recently and have been making huge progress in our skills in crafting and just the overall play of the game. Our mission is to have some of the older players of the regular server venture to the NG server to where they can also participate in the festivities and just chill with them. All of our players have played regularly on the regular server and have also made progress on that server also. If you are from the regular or PD server head on over and join us, we would love to have you in our clan and we will hook you up and hopefully get you to make NG your new home. I may be the leader but i do not override any of the decisions made in our clan, i would be counted lower than a member rather than your leader. Members are as followed:

Rufio or Duermek
Sharpie
heretic or ngteb or teb
Maddux or Lev

Qwil
Mordy or Azarat
Ownt
UberMage or UberRogue
Roseoflight
Passion
PurP

White: leader
Red: very active

If you would like to join or suggest something either talk to me or some member in game or on here.

Thanks for reading and happy hunting!
Rufio/Duermek
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
CinisterD

Re: IWBO Clan Thread (NG)

Post by CinisterD »

HEY BUD WERE YA BEEN? weve missed u on reg, i know u play ng mostly but dont forget about the one kill a week minimum for D12 let me know if anytings going on to where you cant play. thanks!
CinisterD

Re: IWBO Clan Thread (NG)

Post by CinisterD »

HEY BUD WERE YA BEEN? weve missed u on reg, i know u play ng mostly but dont forget about the one kill a week minimum for D12 let me know if anytings going on to where you cant play. thanks!