eggmceye
hello

Re: MMNS needs a new leader plz egg

Post by eggmceye »

CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

I'll second that! Goat is good people, he is already in clan, and has enough experience to where he can help new and old players alike.

Good idea egg!
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON! Shouldn't the leader of MMNS be a mage? That char of mine is a pure priest. And what about Xarxias? He's a nice guy.
But thanks for nominating me :heart:
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Well, ok then. I'll do my best.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

Best of luck goat, i just went into MMNS guild hall, and EVERY chest is empty, someone robbed the hall blind.....I was just there not THAT long ago and it was filled.

Someone is stealing mats for themselves, and not a few, the entire hall is barren.
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

CinisterD wrote:Best of luck goat, i just went into MMNS guild hall, and EVERY chest is empty, someone robbed the hall blind.....I was just there not THAT long ago and it was filled.

Someone is stealing mats for themselves, and not a few, the entire hall is barren.
Yeah, this happened some months ago. It sucks... used to be alot of nice items there, many tinted tools, books etc.
―Cave Johnson
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

OH, the pains of clanhall theft. You might have to restructure everything. We're all hoping for a few more clan features in the future including limiting access to various chests with commands and door locks. Egg ha his hands full more than likely and its not like cloning works too well. I mean look what happened when Miss Ripley was cloned Dr Wenkhoften: (and yes I do believe egg did draw those)

Last edited by Keighn on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

OMG.... I just realized something... look

Notice something of a resemblance in this to the good er bad doctor?
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Celerion
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Celerion »

Keighn wrote:OH, the pains of clanhall theft. You might have to restructure everything. We're all hoping for a few more clan features in the future including limiting access to various chests with commands and door locks.
What about logging, who has withdrawn (which) stuff from a chest? Maybe the clan-leader could set log-feature on and off for each chest (and view the logs with another slashdot-command). Maybe just log back two weeks or so.
At the moment you can just speculate, who in the clan took all that stuff.
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Celerion wrote:
Keighn wrote:OH, the pains of clanhall theft. You might have to restructure everything. We're all hoping for a few more clan features in the future including limiting access to various chests with commands and door locks.
What about logging, who has withdrawn (which) stuff from a chest? Maybe the clan-leader could set log-feature on and off for each chest (and view the logs with another slashdot-command). Maybe just log back two weeks or so.
Hate to say it but spending alotta time speculating about the culprit is almost a waste of time.

Clan hall theft is THE biggest risk of being clan admin. The clan entrusts you to look out for the well being of the hall and its members and all it takes is recruiting ONE turncoat who comes in and steals everything. Then you feel like you've somehow let your fellow clan members down. If Egg actually adds some kind of log or other control to either make this preventable or "watchable" then it'd be easier for all clan admins to recruit new members without worrying about this problem.
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

DrRude wrote:
Celerion wrote:
Hate to say it but spending alotta time speculating about the culprit is almost a waste of time.

Clan hall theft is THE biggest risk of being clan admin. The clan entrusts you to look out for the well being of the hall and its members and all it takes is recruiting ONE turncoat who comes in and steals everything. Then you feel like you've somehow let your fellow clan members down. If Egg actually adds some kind of log or other control to either make this preventable or "watchable" then it'd be easier for all clan admins to recruit new members without worrying about this problem.
Yeah, i really like this idea too.
―Cave Johnson
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Kinda like gauntlet.... RED WARRIOR ATE ALL THE FOOD!! Blue wizard took 9,999,999 yellow potions. Green Goblin Has a rash and took all the bandages and ointment. etc.

Meanwhile Mr X reads the clan manifest and daily log from the invisible stenographer.
Mr. X thinking in his head then exclaiming aloud wrote:Hmmm....... Soooooo!! I knew it all along!!! It was .......... THE HAMBURGLAR!!!!!

It was at that time I realized.... The mouse had eaten all the cheese. But who was the man behind the iron mask and why was there a bag of flaming poo on the porch?