Re: D12 new ideas

Post by ~SF~ »

Ill start checking THIS forum daily.
"A rose by any other name is just as sweet... but there is only ONE twinkie!"
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

good shit frost. ya i wanna try to get ppl more active on the forums. were active enough, we all still get lvls, this way is just easier to relay msgs when we know we wont be on and whatnot. in other news.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACKEY!!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Have you guys checked out Devlin's Private Clan Forums
~SF~
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ~SF~ »

Well, Im fucked....

Comp broke, again, being ass raped by HP for it. Alex knows the details, but dont bother her too much, she's too epicly awesome for you to bother extensively :D

Will need at least three weeks or so before it gets fixed, or at least one week to know whether it can be fixed or not. 10 1/2 hours of arguing with Custoner Service reps has me on shaky ground right now, might end up cutting a bitch.... :knife:

Other than that, Ill be trying to be active, cant guarantee shit though.... email me if you have questions, I can load my emails fairly quickly without getting deconned and hacked on my desktop (Yes, my desktop is getting hacked, aint life a bitch?)
Thanks,
Jake
~SF~
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ~SF~ »

CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

i wanna thank jake for being so active in his time of despair :( im really impressed. on a side note...

- lukes bday is in two days, make sure your on!

- KoS is dead, and so is ANY AND ALL BEEF/DRAMA we had with them......mainly im talking to mackey :heart:
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

xD
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

Gwynns bday is coming up!!! Try your best to get on, this is the sweetheart of D12 and the backbone to our clan. SO BE THERE!
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

If she's the back bone of the family i get to be the arm :P
Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Flamesoffire »

Please dont let Zzapp be the arm. I dont think you guys need sexual harrassment charges : o
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

Good point.....
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

yeah he can be a leg :mrgreen:
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

you guys are killing me X.X a clan is only as strong as our weakest member. weve NEVER hit 4 for inactivity, clan is at a new low. ill be cutting the fat from the clan soon if it keeps this way. theres only 12 of us, no need for 1/3 of the clan to be inactive. you guys know me. im not hearless. PLEASE dont make me be :no:
ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Post by ibrowniedefender »

i hope you can hear
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

WTH does that mean?
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

I'm leveling as fast as I can. My poor f5(XC) and f6(vog) keys can't take anymore!
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

ITS SO HARD! i cant find people to hunt with and i hate soloing so bear with me and also i got school and football practice so please understand that my only real free times are the weekends so dont try and get rid of me just yet im still tryin
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

you 3 are all fine, relax. i sent that in a mini fit of rage when i saw us hit 4 inactivity.

Mcdeath: weve always had an understanding that you mainly play pd and wont be doing any serious lvling. you stay active thats all i ask. ( your one of the few who knows the clan formula and you always do right by me)

eclips: your not that many lvls behind me and i know how busy you are. you stay active. all i ask really

Skitzo: ive known you have a busy schedule and you wont be doing any wild lvling (if you guys havent noticed i dont care if you guys dont grind, this post wasnt meant for the three of you, shame not even half the clan reads the forums actively and so the ones who do the best job think thier the ones im speaking to directly.)

this clan is about activity, not lvling, not grinding, not gear, not anything close to that. i take the blame upon myself as ive gotten to know all of you so well that i dont have the heart to boot people (mainly Shrike and rakko) we were #1 for about 18 months or so and it was a great run. just hard to see us in such bad shape for me, as i take any and all clan problems upon myself. PLEASE DONT THINK I WAS TALKING TO YOU GUYS, YOUR SOME OF MY BEST CLANNIES. AS WELL AS GREAT FRIENDS! im just not used to having such a low score. and with other clans running at 100% i thought this would be a time for us to shine, not fall apart. so please disregard any fits i have as its just me yeling at clannies that will most likely NEVER read these threads >.<
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

after a short converstation with another clan leader, and a LONG days work ive come to a realization. i may have come off a bit harsh with some of my more recent threads. it wasnt my intention and was definitely not meant to come off rude and i apoligize. you guys have ALL done an amazing job getting us to where we are today, we have NO clan thefts, no bans, no major hit lists. Not to mention you guys do just about EVERY silly thing i ask of you. i want to thank everyone for thier great jobs theyve been doing. feel free to slack a bit for the next little while....weve earned it. im SO proud of all of you and feel like a bit of a jerk for my last submissions, it wasnt intended to come off like i was angry and now that im looking back i definitely came off a bit "prick-ish"

id like to do something to congradulate everyone for all of thier hard work, and all suggestions are welcome on how to celebrate our awesomeness! (addy coins maybe, clan leader for a week) open to any and all thoughts.

ive also decided to NOT boot anyone as of recent inactivity (most of u know the scenarios of our "missing members", and i hope to see them all very soon!)

great job guys, i couldnt ask for better clan mates and i genuinely mean that! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Being a clan leader can be demanding work. Most of your concern is well placed. Leader boards can cause jealousy, envy, and even dissention amongst the ranks. I don't know who all in the can doesn't post but perhaps some of you are connected to the other via other means than just the forums (twitter, facebook, phone, etc). Work, school, and other interupts are probably at play here. Effective communication is the key to any misgivings.

I also think we need to fill in that 12th spot since Throck left the clan.
ZUPS!!!!