D12 new ideas

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Re: D12 new ideas

Post by CinisterD »

i couldnt agree more with what you say, and i DO have about 1/2 the clans phone numbers so im actually pretty well connected with the clan. although there is one or two who can be a pain to get a hold of.

as for throcks spot, i KNOW we need a 12th person (i have 3 or 4 who want the spot, but as its the 12th spot im being a little greedy with it)
id rather choose one person once and be done rather than having to fill it once a month.

P.S. thanks for being so understanding :D
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

Eh, I'll try and pop on every other day. Just been busy as fuck with work, baby, girlfriend. Maybe I'll teach her to play...
DUTCHMAN
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by DUTCHMAN »

I sorry but once I get higher in levels that spot is mine LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

DUTCHMAN wrote:I sorry but once I get higher in levels that spot is mine LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
get to lvl 80 and we'll talk :P
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

5 inactivity
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

i noticed, and its only gunna get worse from here. but i DID tell everyone to take some time off and to relax. ill take care of everything in time. have i lead you astray yet?
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON nah. My parents are still deciding what to do so till then ill be around but when they split ill e gone for atleast 3 months so bear with me LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON.
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

i want to welcome our newest clanny Darkfire to D12 . After much consideration and screening were finally 12 again! (someone remind me to put up another b-day list with chris and matts b-days)
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Shrike been on lately? His house is full of cobwebs and the newspapers are stacking up on his lawn.
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

well folks im on the streets now and going hard as mofo me and my dad are trying to get a place so yea ill be gone for a while....its funny i broke into someones house just to tell you this...love you guys xD
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

That's dedication. Hope everything works out soon.
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

hahaha thats great luke that you have that kind of commitment. a simple txt would have sufficed but you went above and beyond! THATS MY BOY!!!!

P.S. Shrikes birthday is in three days, i doubt he'll be on as of his recent inactivity but we should be ready for him none-the-less!
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

im thinking about assigning weekly clan jobs to help with the stocking/restocking of the clan hall:

jobs will be assigned to ACTIVE clan members. may even give them a "weekly salary" if needed. the idea is still very vague and needs alot of feedback and suggestions. but i think itd be a great way to keep the hall stocked, and it will help me keep inventory. i may even make a new chest in hall and have everyone pile it all in there and i can sort it out later on.

example weekly list:

Gwynn: 100 charged shards

McDeath: 25 angel fish, 100 omelettes

eclips: 200 raw glass

Swifty: 150 logs

CinisterD: 50 healing wards 50 fire wards

Darkfire: 50 pieces of enchanted cloths (ex: leather of int +10)

all numbers are open to suggestion and this was just an example. ill have more specific lists as we go on. i REALLY want feedback on this because i think this can be really beneficial for all of us.

-Thanks Guys!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

That's a pretty good idea so long as no one takes any out of it until put into the general chests. I suggest the Weekly chest that is emptied and then a monthly chest that the weekly items are put into. Omelettes are a piece of cake. I can generally make a couple hundred before becoming Dc'd. The angelfish... hmmm that's a lot trickier but possible as I realize this is only an example.

Anyway: "Weekly" and "Monthly" that's my suggestion.
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

thanks for the quick response :D

what exactly is the purpose of the monthly chest? i agree with you about not taking out. but at the end of the week id just put them into the permananet chests. im not saying its a bad idea. im just not exacty following it, could you explain pls?
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Sort of a way to gauge how well you do for the month I guess. I suppose it is a bit much though.
swifty
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by swifty »

yeah bro do whatever makes shit happen man. I will try to remember to look /:P

:nightshade: :lesson: :?
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

have i ever mentioned i have the best clannies anyone could ask for? :heart: :heart: :heart: you all got me feedback and suggestions almost immediately and some of you even started your jobs. ive decided to make a monthly job for people rather than weekly. weekly may come to be a bit of a burden from time to time. im going to put in the monthly stocking jobs starting pretty much now. ill have our first "clan chore" list up tomorrow. its too late to be doing inventory right now (3 A.M almost) so as of tomorrow ill be assigning our first monthly clan stock list. ill be making a chest here shortly to deposit everything. if you guys really loved me youd post on forums each time you finish your job so i can be as up to date as possible. you dont have to itd just make it easier on me. also if you have any objections/suggestions on the amount of items when i post feel free to let me know. im more than willing to help you out with whatever i assigning to you. hell i may even have the 500 pieces of raw glass i assign you. thatd make your job REAL easy huh?
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

not set in stone but ill be back in a couple weeks...be able to grind and do my chores...i hate chores....
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

no chores for you Zzapp, you have too much going on to worry about stocking. let us handle it and you just come and visit us once in a while....also a little birdie (or "eggy" in this case ) told me there may be like ONE house going up for sale soon! We'll talk