D12 new ideas

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

D12 new ideas

Post by CinisterD »

ok this is the new clan forum, i know alot of you arent hip to the forums so ill help you all out with whatever you need. our first matter....which clan hall do we want to try and take over?
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Re: D12 new ideas

Post by Zzapp »

D12=Fail :rebel:
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

Kick BruceJJ. been inactive for a week..... and so far i like being on top of the clan scoreboard. :rebel: :rebel: :rebel: :rebel: :rebel:
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

I am Wingate. I am hip to forums. I enjoy walks on the beach.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Flamesoffire »

Hip to the forums? What the... Are you one of those creepy 60year old guy thats trying to keep up with todays youth?
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

no, i'm a creepy 24 year old guy who wishes he hadn't wasted his teenage years on gaming and fondling others in his school's stairways.

Oh, and... D12 is teh awesomez! :)
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Hopefully you guys read this thread :P

I may be completely absent for today and maybe tomorrow like I was yesterday, due to college stuff. I know this is nowhere near the weekly stay-active minimum, but I just wanted you to have a heads up on it.
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

We will miss you.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

I should be right back, demmit!
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

hey Ozi where ya been bud? havent seen you on in a while wanted to make sure everythings good. you can always pm me if you need! same goes to everyone :D
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Just a butt load of irl stuff, really. I'll get on today, but I still have some drawing class homework stuff to finish later tonight.
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

no problem i see u got the one kill :) so your good thanks for actually keeping up with forums! much eaiser this way
swifty
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by swifty »

Whateva Whateva I do what I want! X-D
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Hey guys I sent CinisterD my latest submittal for a clan hall. Let me just tell you it is pretty differnt in what I'd normally do. I suggest one of us get a banjo though for those late night parties. And please toss the beer cans away from camp. And piss in the stream I don't want my tent smelling like some god awful cesspool.
ZUPS!!!!
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

Hey Rufio i see you havent gotten any kills lately, let me know if somethings going on where u cant play. everyones stuck in the clan UNTIL thay cant carry thier own weight. i ususally give another few days to see if you get any more kills before i consult the clan members. REMEMBER ONE KILL A WEEK FELLAS! im pretty easy to work with ask around. just let me know whats up!
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Hey, guys. Not dead - just exhausted :P

IRL stuff (which is never interfered by vidya games, amirite?) has prohibited me from playing. That, and sheer laziness during my few moments of free time.
If I've been too inactive, I apologize for dragging down the score. I'll try and log on today.

Times are full of business, and the future of my online gaming stuffs are looking somewhat doomed for a bit.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

OK, sent another submittal to CinisterD. This time I remembered to include brazier, anvil, and alchemy bench.
ZUPS!!!!
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

im going to be playing a little less than usual. my laptop broke and im working on getting it fixed. my mapd program is down so the clan hall design hopefully should be done in like a week. once i fix my regular computer im going to grind out the design so we can have our hall asap. sorry guys i know weve all waited this long just to get the hall. its so close i can taste it. we just need to be patient. :mrgreen:
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

btw im going to be keeping an even closer eye on activity since i cant play as much. im still going to play but im really gunna pay attention to kills and lvls for the next week or so. keep up the great work im SO proud of everyone!
swifty
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by swifty »

I am so ripped right now. you don't even know. but level 92 tonight, maybe 100 within 7-14 days depending on living situation and whatnot.