NEW Band of Brothers thread

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

~SF~
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: NEW Band of Brothers thread

Post by ~SF~ »

Assailant wrote:Really hoping that Rush Biggie or LR got on and cleaned out the chests for safe keeping. If not....we've got a pretty big theft situation O_o
o.O Scandalous!
:lesson: dont go inactive! :lesson:
"A rose by any other name is just as sweet... but there is only ONE twinkie!"
Assailant
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Assailant »

Due to some asshole(s) the clan hall was whiped clean. Thanks to a generous donation by Shawty and me having no life, the recovery process is under way. 1k logs and i'm currently working on gathering ore. BoB on the comback bitches! (without memebers even :knife: )
EDIT: Make that ALOT of things replaced. Scrolls, tomes, weapons, hell even potions due to 2 hours of no lifing and more Shawty generosity!
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

All right, so some changes in BoB lately, Cuteness is leader of BoB as of the other day, I posted on GoD Forums about getting some more help to get the BoB clan hall back on it's feet! Brownie and Dralos, thanks for wanting to see the clan hall, and the donation you guys made of 200k to help get supplies for the clanhall! Every bit helps. =]. Will try my best to keep BoB alive, like I said.. Keep me posted on stuff you guys need right away.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Another big thanks to Gwynn, for donating 852 greather health scrolls ( that she spend the day writing ) and 500 blank scrolls! =]
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Assailant

Post by Assailant »

Welp with the clanhall almost restored I feel it's time to remind some new members who might be joining of some stuff. (Because you know you wanna join) That donation box? Yeah that's for your gold to help out the clan buy ingredients and items for the hall, not to just be ignored. Not saying all your gold must go in there but every little bit counts towards improving the clan hall. Any and all ingreds taken should be replaced by the same amount or the gold to replace it. Since Rush is busy IRL atm ill hold onto the funds for the clan in my house to avoid any theft. (One more theft issue I might go insane) :rage:

On a less warzage sounding note 4 people online today, thats the record for the year. X-D
Assailant

Post by Assailant »

Welcome porkmaster to the Brotherhood. His first hour and hes already donated 50k to the cause :D
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

=] BoB's slowly getting back on it's feet, and slowly recruiting members. If you want in, either talk to TheOwls, Assailant or myself. If you make it through Ass and Owls ( and Omar if he's not busy) =D.. then all that's left is my approval... Welcome Tink to the BoB clan!
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Alright you guys, Demintor would like to join BoB, he is level 65 and says he gains about 50 percent a day, and hes active let me know what you think. =D.
Rufio
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Rufio »

Its cool with me, I will vote sure.
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
jointster
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by jointster »

Rufio wrote:Its cool with me, I will vote sure.
:D
Assailant

Post by Assailant »

Wait what i'm still alive? Yeah thats right. Be afraid of me coming back im lurking around :mrgreen:
swifty
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by swifty »

nice assai Good to hear you're still about and lurking ^.^ - as for myself, I am computerless untill I can get this job and buy my own. Periodically you will see me check in and whatnot. Stay strong brothers! (and sisters xD)
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Haha. Band of Brothers with a chick leader, What's that tell ya
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

Wait, What? Shawty is with BoB now?

You traitor.
~Mario
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Cuteness is leader of BoB and has been since the whole KoS thing, way to pay attention!
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

Traitor.

It doesn't matter, because apparently I'm here for the lesbians.
~Mario
Dralos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Dralos »

Shawty:
Haha. Band of Brothers with a chick leader, What's that tell ya
*checks armory*
isnt cuteness male..

p.s. nice cross dressing avy lmao
LIKE A BAUSS

~JustChill~
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Hahahaha =D Yes, Cuteness is male. I didn't like any of the gnome avvys, and I my pink midget hadn't been put in yet. Lmfao. It's funny enough
Assailant

Post by Assailant »

Gonna have daily visits now that I have about 2 hours during the day to play. (12-2:30) Being that I have a networking class that im acing and never do anything in. Even though none of you are alive and im wasting breath I figure maybe I can humor someone into getting on every once in awhile.
Assailant

Post by Assailant »

Im now leading BoB, ive moved some chests and sorted some things. Recruitment is open and as follows on the initial post of this thread. For joining inquiries contact me. (Assailant, or alt. Executioner) and happy holidays!