on lolpatrol

Re: THE NEW STYGIAN PIRATE TRADE!!

Post by ibrowniedefender »

well, arent we speacial :P
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

VataraSei wrote:Good news!! I have a surprise for the entire clan, on the next reset make sure you check out the clan hall Garden!!!
I know i'm sounding like a complete newb, but... when's the next reset and what exactly IS a reset?
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Ozimandias wrote:
VataraSei wrote:Good news!! I have a surprise for the entire clan, on the next reset make sure you check out the clan hall Garden!!!
I know i'm sounding like a complete newb, but... when's the next reset and what exactly IS a reset?
its already been reset, and a reset is when they shut down the server for mantince
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Thankyou. I shall check it out asap.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

All resolved.
Last edited by ChrisCooper on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

I'm sorry, Katrina, but I've found myself to agree with Cooper/Vanguard.

Seeing how active we were before and how inactive some of us have been (including you, but I won't blame it on being a mother), and from what I've seen in both the current thread and older threads, I have to come to grips with the fact that you're not a good leader. I'd trust someone who's been around longer (and better) to become a leader.

I have nothing against you in terms of being a person and a clan member, but you're just not a good leader at all.
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

All resolved.
Last edited by ChrisCooper on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Katrina, from what i've heard Toadie was a great leader, then he gave control to vimly. and vimly knew how to run things becuse he was a loyal first captin, why he gave you power, im not quite sure. but your are hardly ever on, i know, becuse im probably the most active member. I dont think you quite understand clan poitics, but normally pepole in a clan want to talk to the leader about the road ahead. which is why grunkk went to MMNS. so, to sum up that, i just think Slappy/Vanguard is better sutied to lead, he has before, he can do it again.
Sencierly, Brownie
Last edited by ibrowniedefender on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

ChrisCooper wrote:Katrina, there's no easy way to say any of this, but here goes.

I don't see you as fit to run SPT. I still don't see what vimly saw in you, but I do know that neither I nor Toadie can see it, or could ever see it. You were a loyal pirate, but you're not fit to lead.

Remember what we were about? Doing what we wanted, encouraging players to stay active, and loyalty? When I look at SPT now, I see every other clan in the game, the only difference being that we have our own clan hall.

The first day I came back, you told me I had to watch my language. What the fuck is that? We do whatever we want within the rules set by the DM.

Then, I noticed that all of our players were inactive, and you weren't doing anything about it. Not only that, but I also noticed that you're more inactive than our most inactive player. And I understand that you have a child, and that's a good excuse for inactivity, but it's just more the reason that you aren't in the position to lead.

Next, I noticed that our gold chest, our glass chest, and our corpse chest were missing. Then, I checked your personal chest and found 780k gold and an unheard of amount of glass weapons. Nobody has ever gotten that many glass weapons on their own. It's ok to help yourself to the clan's haul, but not taking the entire contents of chests.

I've also noticed that very new members have immediate access to the clan hall. Maybe this is why the clan chests are so empty? It could be either. Either you're letting in untrustworthy players who are cleaning us out, or you aren't assigning people to gather supplies.

I have nothing against you as a pirate, but from day one you tried to act as if you were in some high position of power in the clan, and Toadie always had to put you back in your place. vimly made a poor choice, I'm sorry to say. I'm here to ask for the position of leader of SPT. You'll find I have many who support me, including Toadie himself.

Sorry Katrina, but you've obviously lost sight of what this clan was about.
Being a member of the old SPT, i agree completly. Our war was caused by SPT not being the way it was. You killed it. :mad: Giving Vanguard the clan would bring it back to the old days with the clan of complete assholes we miss. Toadie brought it back a little then Katrina took over and it dropped to a whole new low. I vote Vanguard.
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

A message from the self proclaimed orc king of pirates:
Chris and I are the loose-screwed minds that hatched the idea to band a bunch of hard-ass not-givin-a-fuckers like ourselves under one black flag of piracy. We used pirate-style tactics to sneak to the top of the scoreboard. ONLY to piss off some of the higher level assholes that we couldn't have hoped to have beaten in pvp. Getting beaten in a game one way can't be any dumber than getting beaten in a game another way after all. Just my way of spreading my message of the psychotic fun side of illogical futility. Besides that we hoped create a fun and jaunty group of lower levels who could learn to have a good time in EUO through both having a circle of buddies to dick around with and chat comfortably with as well as letting off some steam by killing shit together as friends and even sometimes as a rag-tag team. Every young man with pirate blood's dream.

vimly was among the very first to join Chris and I. vimly was the slickest pirate ever. Fuckin ever. Not because he's as vengeful and dark-hearted as Chris, and not because he was as creatively twisted as I am, but simply because he's ALWAYS been there and been himself through all the madness. He dosen't usualy have paragraphs rolling off his tongue, but when he talks it's to the point, and undisputable. He's on a killing rampage of his own design most the time, he's got his own shit on lock and he knows it. vimly's just cool.

Chris, vimly, or me.
Only pirates I'd want leading the clan. I'm not able to get on really unless I need to and not enough to play. Not to mention I quit this game like a bad drug. vimly, I don't think ever really wanted to lead - which is exactly why I wanted to give him the opportunity first. Chris personaly told me didn't want to lead before. That's how I ended up with it to begin with actualy and the only reason I didn't immediately give it to him when I quit EUO. If Chris wants it now though -

CHRIS GETS IT.
If you weren't just a brown noser trying to get your claws in my crew since the minute you joined like I always suspected - but kept around anyways because your scheme amused me - prove it now Katrina.
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

All resolved.
Last edited by ChrisCooper on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

The Oracle wrote:CHRIS GETS IT.
If you weren't just a brown noser trying to get your claws in my crew since the minute you joined like I always suspected - but kept around anyways because your scheme amused me - prove it now Katrina.
Totally agree :mad:
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

ALL MEMBERS I AM ONLINE NOW, PLEASE REPORT TO THE CLAN HALL FOR AN IMMEDIATE MEETING!!!
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

All active members of SPT!

I recently took a huge selection of glass weapons from Katrina's personal hidden clan chest in the hall.

My reason for doing this is that SPT used to have a chest full of glass weapons that were free to everyone, but when I rejoined recently, the chest was no longer there.

Earlier tonight, I found all those glass weapons in her own personal stash. If I'm elected the new leader of SPT, the glass chest is going back where it was, and these weapons will be free to use by all the members, like they were intended to be. If I'm not elected leader, I'll give them to whoever is. But I think that what we're all agreeing on is that Katrina isn't fit to run, as she is apparently a thief.

By the way, now I'm being accused of thievery. I didn't take her gold from that chest because I couldn't prove that it was stolen, but there was once a chest full of the clan's gold in the meeting room that is no longer there. Something to think about.
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

ChrisCooper wrote:All active members of SPT!

I recently took a huge selection of glass weapons from Katrina's personal hidden clan chest in the hall.

My reason for doing this is that SPT used to have a chest full of glass weapons that were free to everyone, but when I rejoined recently, the chest was no longer there.

Earlier tonight, I found all those glass weapons in her own personal stash. If I'm elected the new leader of SPT, the glass chest is going back where it was, and these weapons will be free to use by all the members, like they were intended to be. If I'm not elected leader, I'll give them to whoever is. But I think that what we're all agreeing on is that Katrina isn't fit to run, as she is apparently a thief.

By the way, now I'm being accused of thievery. I didn't take her gold from that chest because I couldn't prove that it was stolen, but there was once a chest full of the clan's gold in the meeting room that is no longer there. Something to think about.
Thievery? How can he get accused if she was the one that had them in the first place! Hes only doing what it right. :mad:
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Wow, that "meeting" was pointless. All you did, Katrina, was ignore every single person who had something intelligent to put in (that was everyone but you). Question: have you gone apeshit crazy?
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Ozimandias wrote:Wow, that "meeting" was pointless. All you did, Katrina, was ignore every single person who had something intelligent to put in (that was everyone but you). Question: have you gone ******* crazy?
ok 1. Please refrain from swearing on the clan forums

2. me and Chris managed to make arrangements that we can both agree too once things were calmed down and we could talk alone.

The offer stands that me and Chris BOTH run the clan, him for the power and me for the more intimate things like our little surprise in the clan garden ( which is now there ). Everything done would have to be agreed on by both of us and the clan would be better managed for it. I would like the opinion of Clan Members only please. I believe that if this works out the clan will run better then ever and that we could have many great things going for our clan. Chris also believes this too be true as does Toadie who was present for 90% of the meeting. I look forward to hearing from you all and please do send me a message with any further questions.

Rufio as you are not a member of this clan please stay out of this and focus on your own clan.
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Okay, first off, I apologize for my previous actions. I am also sorry for the swearing.

I would like to be let back in, and I do accept the idea of dual-leadership (though I still would prefer Vanguard/haddiman to be the only leader), as I do see that it would be a good thing for our current "situation".
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

VataraSei wrote:Rufio as you are not a member of this clan please stay out of this and focus on your own clan.
But i was part of the old SPT so i know exactly how it was and thats the way Vanguard wants it so i support him. I still think Vanguard should get leader. Hes much more pirate like. :mad:
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Rufio wrote:
VataraSei wrote:Rufio as you are not a member of this clan please stay out of this and focus on your own clan.
But i was part of the old SPT so i know exactly how it was and thats the way Vanguard wants it so i support him. I still think Vanguard should get leader. Hes much more pirate like. :mad:
Rufio, if I remember correctly, which I do as I am the one that perma banned you, you were kicked from this and EVERY other clan in the game because you seem to have a thieving problem. You have no say here.
Ozimandias wrote:Okay, first off, I apologize for my previous actions. I am also sorry for the swearing.

I would like to be let back in, and I do accept the idea of dual-leadership (though I still would prefer Vanguard/haddiman to be the only leader), as I do see that it would be a good thing for our current "situation".
I understand your point, but me and Van agreed me in front at this moment for some of the things that I can get done that he can't is for the best. I will invite you back when I see you again.