ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Re: THE NEW STYGIAN PIRATE TRADE!!

Post by ibrowniedefender »

he guys i just wanted to sya that maybe we could bring back this idea
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3550
I was talking to Esh/slappy to day and he said he wanted to join, just btw
Onyxt
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Onyxt »

ChrisCooper wrote:
Onyxt wrote:You guys (at the time) were full of low levels, and a few level 90's. So how could you have been the best clan?
That's what nobody really got. What exactly makes a clan "the best"? We had a bunch of low levels, but we figured out how to rise among the ranks in an innovative way. While everyone else thinks that all that is ever going to matter in EUO is your level and your equipment, we played differently and achieved the number 1 spot fair and square.
Well the scoreboard doesnt make you the best clan. There really is no best clan if you think about it, its all opinion. And dont tell me to stfu or something for saying that cause of what I said earlier. I was just telling you why most clans were upset.
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

ibrowniedefender wrote:he guys i just wanted to say that maybe we could bring back this idea
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3550
I was talking to Esh/slappy to day and he said he wanted to join, just btw

Thank you Brownie I will look into that, as to the SPT Fishing Charter that was soley done by Chris, if he wishes to take it back up he is more then welcome to, if not I know nothing about running anything like that, please speak to him on the matter.

Alright lets get one thing straight, there is no BEST guild unless EGG himself says there is. Until the day he proclaims it then stop complaining. I honestly don't want to hear anymore of it. We are the best at being ourselves and that is good enough, we are honored enough to have a Hall and for those who don't like it then tough. They are not our problem. Now lets all try to get along!!
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Now they seem kinda fluffy, happy-go-lucky, love ducky, jolly bunny- like people.
:P
BlAHhahahahAAARG. Funny stuff. Oh well.
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

The Oracle wrote:
Now they seem kinda fluffy, happy-go-lucky, love ducky, jolly bunny- like people.

TOADIE!!!!!!!!!

YOU BACK OR WHAT????
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I remember when Toadie left euo. I thought it had something to do with the playerbase or some of us accusing him of dirty dealing to conquer clanhalls to make an SPT consortium. Course, back then I was in horrid pain and pain usually makes me make jump judgements and I'm usually in a foul mood at those points. Ancient history, that Chris pointed out that should never be forgotten.
ZUPS!!!!
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

I wanna join back up.

Two suggestions for you by the way,

1. The return of "Bloodiest Pirate of the Week" in which the player that leveled up most by the end of the week gets a cash and/or item prize.

2. Bring back the requirement of leveling once per week at least (unless you post on the forum that you'll be inactive for a period of time).

I want to start coordinating events and whatnot, if possible. I don't like to see this clan so uninvolved in everything other than grinding.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Ok I will gladly bring you back Chris! And welcome back by the way, Bloodiest pirate of the week is still in effect but I will not bring back the Lvl up requirement, I cannot bring up my lvls once per week personally so I will not ask the guild to do what I cannot. You are more then welcome to go ahead and manage the events if you wish.
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

I guess it's a big rule that old inactive players coming back, and new members too I guess, make an introduction post.

I'm Vanguard/Slappy/haddiman in-game, and co-founder of the Stygian Pirate Trade.

I've been inactive due to a very busy real life schedule, but now that I'm only working on an average of once a week, I'm able to play frequently again.
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

I guess it's a big rule that old inactive players coming back, and new members too I guess, make an introduction post.

I'm Vanguard/Slappy/haddiman in-game, and co-founder of the Stygian Pirate Trade.

I've been inactive due to a very busy real life schedule, but now that I'm only working on an average of once a week, I'm able to play frequently again.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Hey, guys. You might remember me, I'm Wingate/OziMandias. I used to be in, but I presume that my large inactivity lead to me being set out of the clan - I checked this out a while ago, when I actually had a sufficiently working internet.

First off, my sincerest apologies for being inactive for so long and with know contact. At first it was because of my messed up internet, and I had just about no opportunities to contact you guys. Then, even when my internet was back on, I had a full term of hardcore studying and reading in college, thanks to 3 courses that I came close to failing (but miraculously passed with B's). Other than that, I really have no excuse for not contacting you guys in the forums, and I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, if it's alright, I'd like to ask to be in again. My main char that I use is Wingate. I promise to do my best to put in atleast a couple hours a day (which'll be easier since this term i'm only taking 2 easy classes) and I also promise to give you guys a heads up should I be off the game for more than two weeks. Thnx for consideration.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

I am glad to welcome you back to the guild as you were a good guild member. Please just do let us know in advance if you do have to leave for any length of time, Yes that is why you were removed along with about several other members. I look forward to seeing you again.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Thnx! And yeah, I was a pretty good member despite my "attendance record." I think I even got Grunkk to join. He still plays, right?

Anyway, I have some catching up to do (lvl 12 or 13 i think, LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON) but I shall be on today.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

Were not allies anymore, MMNS declare war. Prepare yourselves.. :rage:
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

Haha. I owned the entirety of the best members in your clan the other day Rufio. And they were all in one area too.
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

ChrisCooper wrote:Haha. I owned the entirety of the best members in your clan the other day Rufio. And they were all in one area too.
Obviously i wasnt there. :twisted:
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Rufio wrote:Were not allies anymore, MMNS declare war. Prepare yourselves.. :rage:

Bring... it... on... bishes (that's how real lvl 21 gangsters spell it).
Paru
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Paru »

The Oracle wrote:

TOADIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *salutes*
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Good news!! I have a surprise for the entire clan, on the next reset make sure you check out the clan hall Garden!!!
ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Post by ibrowniedefender »

well, arent we speacial :P