The Stygian Pirate Trade

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Re: The Stygian Pirate Trade

Post by The Oracle »

Great post Gav. Thanks for letting us know what you're working on and how we can all help out :D I'd like to see that kind of thing more often. It's a good example of exactly what the clan thread is made for.
Chris won the scavenger hunt. I'll be giving out the prizes in game asap.

I don't think I'm gonna be kicking members simply for inactivity anymore. There are a few new pirates who I am still waiting around to see how well they fit in, but for the most part our crew right now is pretty solid and that's what I'd been hoping to see from day one of SPT :)

Cya in game you bunch of scoundrels!
Rusty76
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Rusty76 »

Rusty

Stats:
Level: 270
Class Cap: 200%
Strength: 683+12
Dexterity: 683
Intelligence: 100+30

Combat Skills:
Unarmed: 100%
Longswords: 100%
Tactics: 100%
Block: 100%
Axes: 92.3%
Shortswords: 32.0%
Polearms: 25%
Maces: 25%
Ranged: 6.0%

Crafting Skills:
Mining: 100%
Enchanting: 100%
Woodcrafting: 98.3%
Weaponsmithing: 97.1%
Alchemy: 96.6%
Tinkering: 90.0%
Tailoring: 75.4%
Armorer: 50.0%

Misc Skills
Fishing: 100%
Meditation: 100%
Item Lore: 100%
Cartography: 100%
Healing: 100%
Taming: 65.0%
Stealth: 61.1%
traps: 16.1%
locks: 15.9%

Current Goals
Currently I am training up my rogue skills, specifically stealth, traps and locks. My ultimate goal is to have all my fighter and rogue skills at 100%. I also plan on finishing my crafting skills someday.

Currently Seeking
Any enchanted gloves except VOG and KXQ (unless they are tinted)
Battleweave gloves of attack (any +)
Battleweave gi (legs) and gloves + 6 defense

To all members
I have a decent stockpile of items so if you need or want something don't hesitate to ask me. I will be donating to the clan merchant and also to the clan stores once the clan hall is up and running. Thank you for welcoming me to SPT! Yarg!!
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Awesome :rebel:

Welcome Rusty! Yarg! And all pirates raise up a pint... We just won a guild hall :D This is a good time to be a pirate.
I'm going to update the clan thread and get right to work setting up containers in the hall to make loot sharing a bit easier ASAP.

I wanna thank Winner, vimly, Zyr, and our newest pirate Rusty for showing up and fighting for the hall.
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

Congrats guys. Sorry I didnt stay on long enough to help, but it looks like you guys took care of it fine by yourselves, very nice. I was off doing less important things like drinking and sleeping. :)
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

I was crushing the dreams of 13 year olds on the basketball court, but I was "Yarrrrrgh"ing for you guys!

Excellent job. Hope I can be there for the next clan hall battle.

We should fight in all of them just for the sake of dominance.

Edit: Here's a question for you pirates. What does a mageband/fighterband/rogueband do for a mage, fighter, or rogue, respectively? How do you get them, and how much do they sell for?
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Damn, they decide the one time that I can't play to put in the clan hall battle grounds minigame thingy!! :mad:

Rurik/Geir/Karina will be out of commission for some length of time possibly. Getting rough at work, trying to scrap by while getting a new place and job set up in another town so I can start school, will be gone for christmas (might find SOME way of slipping on with hopes of getting xmas gifts, but unlikely. Then spring starts a new life for me in a new city I have no idea of how to get around and school will bring studying time and all the junk that goes with it... I'll be out till summer most likely.

But I'm looking forward to coming back and having everything better than when I left. Better not hear some ninja clan was born and is kicking pirate arse. Just remember Pirates > Ninjas.

Good luck to everyone.

-Rurik Helzthornz
-Karina Stormwell
-Geir
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Yeah it woulda been cool to have you at the clan hall fight. It's ok though. Hope to see you soon as you can return :)
branchelle
Hey I just posted on an internet forum!

Post by branchelle »

Yarg all ye fellow pirates just wanted to make a quick post about meself.
My name is Bill or as you see me in the game i am branchelle .I ve been playing the game for a few weeks .I noticed some of the clans but i never asked about them.i was waiting for someone to ask me to join and Toadie did ,so here i am:-) I hope to see all you on there and hope we get to be good friends .I have a merchant called magical gear if anyone sees anything they need please let me know and i will retrieve it for you.Until we see each other again fare thee well and may the winds be always at your back .Yarg .
Seaman Branchelle
khellendros
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by khellendros »

It has been awhile since I have updated this.

Khellendros
Level: 75
Strength: 70
Dextarity: 25
Intelligence: 429

Combat skills
Sorcery: 100%
Magery: 100%
Piety: 96.1%
Longswords: 18.8%
Block: 15.3%
Tactics: 10.1%

Crafting skills
Fishing: 69.5%
Mining: 45%
Woodcrafting: 35%
Tailoring: 25.3%
Enchanting: 25%
Weaponsmith: 20.3%
Armourer: 11.1%
Tinkering: 9.1%
Alchemy: 5.2%

Other Skills
Meditation: 93.8%
Taming: 89.8%
Item Lore: 91.5%
Cartography: 42.2%

Current Goals
Right now I am raising my taming to 100%, afterwards I will be occasionally attempting to raise the rest of my skills to help out the clan more then I am able to right now.

Currently Seeking
At the moment goldweave (UA) equipment +19 or more int, or +10 and up vigour.
Also any other (UA) equipment of +19 int, and +10 or higher vigour equipment.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Cool! I think it's fun to get an idea of how all the pirates characters are, and it's fun to kinda show off your characters as well! Also, Khell I forgot to add you to the people who showed up to help with the clan hall battle :knife: so, thank you :P

Anyways. Just as an update, in case any pirates haven't been around for a while there was a contest to win the place of the old KOT guild hall and the pirates stuck it out long enough to win! Better yet, we gained a new member of the Trade in Rusty, and he was kind enough to get right to work designing an awesome looking guild hall for us!! :jam:

The hall was submitted to egg and while egg has indeed been hard at work coming up with many new and creative ideas for EUO, it always takes his work to tweak and perfect maps that have been submitted to him. In the meantime I know I haven't been up to much. Guess I'm just anticipating getting the hall, and it's the only thing I've been really excited about :roll: Anyways... I'll see everyone online!
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

Are any pirates playing PD?

I'm trying to get a good feel for the races so when and if they go over to reg, I'll be able to confidently pick one (I'm thinking Draconian). If any pirates want to play together, hit me up. My name on PD is Dote.

What times are good for everyone to play?
Rusty76
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Rusty76 »

Hey guys our new clan hall is in :D
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

I just walked into the guild hall and accidentally locked myself in the jail within the first two minutes of exploring it X-D
I'm obviously not too bright.
poply
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by poply »

turtle! i have a character or two on PD... but i play reg, so if you want me to play on PD with you, log on to reg and tell me.

p.s
im one of the people that DID NOT lock myself in the jail :roll:
spoiled
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

The new clan hall is AWESOME!!!!!! I totally did lock myself in jail too.

If I had any one suggestion, it would be perhaps it could use more light? But it's AWESOME how it is. I love the grateful undead, and the ship!

Totally sweet.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

A note on the clan boxes.

As many of you pirates have noticed there are a bunch of boxes of gear and items available now in the clan hall. These clan boxes make donating to the clan, and indeed, benefiting from the clan a much easier process. Yes, you are allowed to take from the boxes according to what you need. However, if you make taking things you need from the boxes a habit, try and also make a habit of donating what you can.

In the meeting room you will find a "Treasure Chest" and a "Deadman's Chest". Deadman's Chest is for corpses. Treasure Chest is our gold hoard. The treasure Chest is only for putting IN. The gold will serve as sort of like a saving or a jackpot. Once we have enough gold in the treasure chest I will have contests/events in which you can win part or maybe even all of it. If I ever find less gold in the treasure chest than I had seen in it last I will take the box down, and will not be very happy.
Paru
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Paru »

Also Because of the chests Earlier today Toadie helped me clear out my merchant. So you need not worry about going to sandy to look for stuff on my merchant and asking me to withdrawal. Everything was moved to the chests at GH. also expect massive corpse's soon around 150 or so.
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

I still need a key. When would be a good time for me to get one?

Edit:
Turtle wrote:Turtle
Lvl 34 as of this edit
Stats: Str 100, Dex 34, Int 144+66

Combat Skills:
Sorcery 89.6
Magery 49.7
Piety 61.2
Block 20.2
Unarmed 11.3
Tactics 9.9

Other Skills:
Item Lore 46.7
Meditation 26.4
Woodcrafting 15.6
Taming 15.2
I updated my stats. Currently looking for an ebony crook of +AS, I can only equip +3 now but I would be looking to the future as well.
Also a mageband.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Aw man. Yeah sorry Turtle. I just keep missing you :(
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Yo. Take a moment pirates to look at our clan roster. It's beautiful. Not a soul on there I don't love. At the same time though, we're starting to be pretty inactive. Puts me at a crossroads. Now that we have our guild hall it's a great time to be a member, I'd like to see our activity bounce back up. Right now, I've decided I like every single one of our members to start going back to the old method of kicking out the inactive. But we can still dominate the scoreboard like usual if we get active again, so there's no reason why we can't give it a shot! Plus it's more fun for everyone when most the clan members are active :)

Also, I'm planning on doing some more recruiting :mrgreen: