The Stygian Pirate Trade

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Alloutte1
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

ugh no more rolling...

Post by Alloutte1 »

wth!!!!! i loved rolling....well, w/e i guess i will just be around LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, but THANK GOD I HAVE A TITLE NOW OMFG STICK THAT UP YOUR BONG PIPE AND SMOKE IT WINNER!!!#$%#$^%@#^@$
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

You bugged the shit out of me for that title :--;:
For the record - I like Winner more :roll:
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

Alright, we've talked it out, and we've decided that we'd like to get to know our members personally. If you happen to find yourself stranded and become innactive, how will we ever find out why?

We know that you talk to eachother from time to time in-game, but it never hurts getting to know someone personally, instead of identifying with someone based on level/skill. Most of all, this is just a way to get away from the game and talk amongst eachother as if we actually had lives =P

Toadie :nightshade:
Vanguard/haddiman/Slappy :nightshade:
Muse :nightshade:
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
Alloutte1

goodbye....

Post by Alloutte1 »

Well its final now...i'm off the trade guys, guess i wasn't loved or liked how i thought i was, feeling kinda backstabbed since no one ever rejected the idea "let's pitch pendragon" but w/e as long as its what the entire clan wants i guess, i'm not holding any of the clans belongings, u got ur ship back, and i gave the bloodiest pirate award i got to someone who deserves it as a pirate and a friend. Toadie btw don't ever tell someone u like thier nemisis better then you, especially since u don't get the inside joke my last post, does seem rather mean but Winner would get it... It was a fun ride but yeah i will see you in game, i will always be nice to the ppl i made friends with in the clan, don't worry im not gonna pout or bash u guys LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, just we didn't get along and oh well, i honestly didnt mean to get up in anyones face or be disrespectful, sorry if i came off that way or did it accidentally. This is it, goodbye, and good luck getting your guild hall, i know it will be amazing....bye...... :no:
Winner
How do I attack?

Post by Winner »

He has a title. I have to post more.

Add one more day to how long I hate you.
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

Alloutte1 wrote:Well its final now...i'm off the trade guys, guess i wasn't loved or liked how i thought i was, feeling kinda backstabbed since no one ever rejected the idea "let's pitch pendragon" but w/e as long as its what the entire clan wants i guess, i'm not holding any of the clans belongings, u got ur ship back, and i gave the bloodiest pirate award i got to someone who deserves it as a pirate and a friend. Toadie btw don't ever tell someone u like thier nemisis better then you, especially since u don't get the inside joke my last post, does seem rather mean but Winner would get it... It was a fun ride but yeah i will see you in game, i will always be nice to the ppl i made friends with in the clan, don't worry im not gonna pout or bash u guys LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, just we didn't get along and oh well, i honestly didnt mean to get up in anyones face or be disrespectful, sorry if i came off that way or did it accidentally. This is it, goodbye, and good luck getting your guild hall, i know it will be amazing....bye...... :no:

Stop trying to be the bigger man, we know you're sitting at your computer crying your eyes out.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

Sup Pirates... just stoppin by...
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Turtle!! OH TURTLE! How we miss your crazy ass. Get a compy that runs EUO you twit X-D
:heart: u.

Oh. And... Chris is totally our HR guy now. Yarg :jam:
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Alloutte1 wrote:Well its final now...i'm off the trade guys, guess i wasn't loved or liked how i thought i was, feeling kinda backstabbed since no one ever rejected the idea "let's pitch pendragon" but w/e as long as its what the entire clan wants i guess, i'm not holding any of the clans belongings, u got ur ship back, and i gave the bloodiest pirate award i got to someone who deserves it as a pirate and a friend. Toadie btw don't ever tell someone u like thier nemisis better then you, especially since u don't get the inside joke my last post, does seem rather mean but Winner would get it... It was a fun ride but yeah i will see you in game, i will always be nice to the ppl i made friends with in the clan, don't worry im not gonna pout or bash u guys LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, just we didn't get along and oh well, i honestly didnt mean to get up in anyones face or be disrespectful, sorry if i came off that way or did it accidentally. This is it, goodbye, and good luck getting your guild hall, i know it will be amazing....bye...... :no:
<3 Pendragon and OMG YOU DIDN'T TAL KLIK ETHI S! :heart:
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Alloutte1

not really LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Alloutte1 »

well now that the weird kid mentions it i was pretty sad at first but now im pissed off at toadie for lieing and talking behind my back , and u weird kid LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON (the one who is like crying my eyes out?) and i was and still am the better one LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON, Toadie u lied, everyone said they were never asked if they wanted me to ge tkicked prob u and haddi made the decision so yeah not cool, in the future dont be so rash to judge on actions, like the /wc thing u misunderstood what i said, good move there.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Save what shred of self respect you have left. Do us and yourself a favor...
:getout:
And get over it.
Riddelion
How do I attack?

Post by Riddelion »

Ahh. Forgive me for how insanely late this info may be.

If anyone ever actually wondered about my mysterious disappearance, now you get to know!

I've gotten intensely bogged down with school+my job recently. Anyways, there's just too much going on for me to be able to play regularly. Eh just wanted to make it official- I'll be gone from EUO until at least November. @_@

Good luck to you all!
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Thanks for letting us know Viole! Good luck with all your stuff. Have fun. Learn shit. Make money. And just come back and play whenever you feel like you can :) We miss you and you'll have your spot right back here with the rest of us pirates soon as you return!! :psychotic:
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

@ my kick ass pirate crew,
I wanna congratulate ThePred on bloodiest pirate this week. 7 levels aint bad! But for the most part we had a really slow week. If I was going strictly by my rule of stranding anyone who didn't gain a level in the week we'd seriously be down to about 10 members, and I'm just not doing that so I made all kinds of exceptions. I like you all too much :( So I hope we start seeing a bit more activity. We are indeed looking at a clan hall in the future - how soon can't be said - but egg has indeed spoken with me about it, and I know egg to be a guy who comes through in the end. I am also planning on holding a scavenger hunt in the near future. There will of course be a large gold prize, as is consistent with our clan and our piratey love of gold :cool: I wanna apologize that I personally have been spending almost all my time in game roaming my favorite hunting spot. I'm addicted to leveling :roll: but, i haven't taken my eye off the clan. I still want to put as much energy as I can into keeping it fun for everyone!! If anyone has anything they'd like to suggest to me, by the way, please let me know in game or drop me a pm. Ok. See you all in game!

YARG! :smoke:
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

Sorry I haven't been around much in game. I do however keep up with the forums if someone needs me. I have more time on my hands now than before so I will probably be back to playing normally soon.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Ok. I've been obsessed with 1) getting ready to start working. Had a bunch of shopping and stuff I needed to do. And my first day is today (Yay! Money! To buy EUO stuff with lulz...) and then 2) trying to level up so I can use +7 weapons :knife:

But. I've only got about 60some percent more to level till I get to 89, and once I get in a routine of work, I'll be able to work out how often I can play. At which time I will be putting all my EUO effort into organizing a clan scavenger hunt. egg, IAG, and SOD have all had some good success with them and I think it's a great way to give back to the clan. I really owe it to you all for being so cool, making this clan so fun - not to mention successful - and also sticking it out even though we do not have a guild hall yet and occasionally get flamed by lesser minded players.

Happy leveling pirates! See ya in game! YARG!!! :psychotic:
jessicarobbins
How do I attack?

Going to family emergency

Post by jessicarobbins »

I'm going to be gone for 10 days from the 8th to the 18th to visit with my grandma one last time in Maine. :--;: Didn't want you guys thinking I abandoned you :nightshade: Leaving in 4 days.
muse
BBQ ABC <3

Post by muse »

Oh.. :( Sorry your visit there isn't going to be a happy one.
We'll miss you though.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

The hunt is on.

Post by The Oracle »

:rebel: The Stygian Pirate's Scavenger Hunt! :rebel:

Rules.
- For SPT members only.
- First prize goes to whoever finds the most by the end of the hunt, or whoever submits the full list of answers first.
- This is not a screenshot hunt. Answers must be submitted in one final forums pm to my user name "The Oracle". Don't send partial lists, just the one finished one.
- Please give the name of the map and the coordinates of where you've found the answer. We can provide sextants if anyone needs one. Some of the answers are quotes from NPCs. In those instances coordinates aren't necessary. You can simply give the map and NPC name if you wish.
- Answers should be turned in October 12th. I will check them the 13th when I wake up X-D

Things to keep in mind.
- The answers may be NPC quotes, signs, messages that show when you stand on certain spots, or even items.
- At least one answer can be found behind a locked door. We can provide skeleton keys for anyone who does not have unlocking abilities.
- None of the answers are in dungeons or past any monsters. Every player has a fair shot.

PRIZES!! :dance:
Third prize - 100k.
Second prize - 200k.
First prize - 100k & a wand of transference.
(I wish I had a little more to give out :-S )

OK! Here's what you have to find:

1. "I'm waiting for my ship to come in."

2. "Hall of Heroes."

3. "A talking horse."

4. "Thorn's grave is open."

5. "Thank Crom you have come!"

6. "I find peace here in the garden."

7. "What the hell are you lookin at?"

8. "Fancy & useful items."

9. "Rusty's right and left horns."

10. "If only cooking was considered a skill!"

11. "A pipe in one hand and a glass of red in the other."

12. "He telefragged himself."

13. "Pirate joke."

Good luck pirates. Have fun :) yarg...
Paru
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Re: The Stygian Pirate Trade

Post by Paru »

Just wanted to mentioned a few things, First of all I've been telling clan members when they wanted something ANYTHING in my merchant(Paru's Emporium @ Sandy) is free just ask!

a few weeks ago I also had a great idea for our clan, All those glass weapons with bonus etc should be like a clan display if\when there is a place to display them, So Any glass Items I find are being saved for the clan.

One last thing I'm humbly requesting In an effort to get enchanting and alchemy to 100 if any of you can spare just a few seconds to search for mandrake root and nightshade it would help me. I FULLY intend to do this long after both skills are 100 so that other members can improve there own skill too.
Midnight(0:00) (s)earch a swamp to get mandrake root. Midnight at a new moon(completely black) search forest for Nightshade. If people don't have a pocket watch, come find me I'll help you get it.