KoS: Knights of Sin

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

TheCrusher
I once posted in TFIOOC!

KoS: Knights of Sin

Post by TheCrusher »

CLOSED
Last edited by TheCrusher on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 am, edited 38 times in total.
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Yay! KoS LIVES!!

If you do ranks, don't make it: Fighter General, Fighter Captain, Rogue General, Rouge Captain, Mage General, Mage Captain etc... It seems everytime a clan does that, it comes out to having 1 or 2 people under each class. Some ranks don't even have a person under them. Do something like General of Military Operations, Field Commander... or smaller ones like Medic and Ranger.

As for Council, MIB had a really nice setup for the Council. Each member of the council had their own personal bedrooms within the GuildHall and anything that needed to be decided (new members joining, how to deal with someone) got passed through the council and whatever Majority vote was, was what happened. Was a very good idea. Except for the fact that most of the council was hardly on.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

:D i demand a high spot cuz i was the 1st (AoD and Atraxis aside) who joined!

and 'corse im kidding, but some extra love wouldnt be too bad ;)

anyways....
i agree with Rurik dont make it retarded and spammed with ranks.

make like...5 ranks

nub(welcome to KoS nubcake!)

soldier(normal rank)

defender(gets a key to the hall at this rank? if we get one)

guardian( these own a patch of land. on that lad they have a manor. then they rent out the extra land to nubserfs. these will command a sub-group [3-5] in a clan war or a hunt maybe.)

round table? (this is like a council of around 5 people who will meet for clan events and other things.)

~keep on keepin on!
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

Goemon I really love your medieval view of ranks. it's awesome laugh out loud. especially your word "nubserfs" X-D

I also like yor idea for the guardian. For some of the longer members or stronger members to control small groups of 2 other players or something. Just think, instead of like most clans (EVERYONE ATTACK AND LET HOPE WE WIN!) we can be decisive and say (Ok, now, you're the fighter and the stronger one of us, go and scare them north, the mage'll be blocking the path and will hex them, the rogue will BS and then it's all hell and we win.) Something like that would be very nice. Also, it'll add to hunting if everyone sticks with who their partners are (hunt with them, fight PvP with them.)

Also his idea on only players of a higher rank can have a key to the guildhall. Big problem with MIB was trust. We trusted everyone and everyone stole from us. Limiting the access to people of higher authority is a better security measure. Then again, being KoS the clan of the cool people, everyone's cool and we won't have to worry abot thieves anyways.
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

Zilverlight wrote:Goemon I really love your medieval view of ranks. it's awesome laugh out loud. especially your word "nubserfs" X-D

I also like yor idea for the guardian. For some of the longer members or stronger members to control small groups of 2 other players or something. Just think, instead of like most clans (EVERYONE ATTACK AND LET HOPE WE WIN!) we can be decisive and say (Ok, now, you're the fighter and the stronger one of us, go and scare them north, the mage'll be blocking the path and will hex them, the rogue will BS and then it's all hell and we win.) Something like that would be very nice. Also, it'll add to hunting if everyone sticks with who their partners are (hunt with them, fight PvP with them.)

Also his idea on only players of a higher rank can have a key to the guildhall. Big problem with MIB was trust. We trusted everyone and everyone stole from us. Limiting the access to people of higher authority is a better security measure. Then again, being KoS the clan of the cool people, everyone's cool and we won't have to worry abot thieves anyways.
can never be too safe...and if people are so cool they will be boosted throught the ranks quickly, right?

i had an idea on how to gain ranks, tests of corse, but some may be different

nubcake to soldier would be a simple test, maybe watch them hunt. (at a rather hard dungeon of them and if its someone legendary like heikki, we will reverse our logic...TO THE JAIL WITH YE!)

soldier to defender would NOT be the person's choice, since you get a key (IF we get a hall) it would be decided by the round table. (i like something like the 5 council or like, the legends...something cool)

defender to titan would be 3 tests... if a monster you cant take came close to you what do you do? (a question like that, if i were in the round table [which i should be >.> not trying to be a jerkoff] thats the one i would always ask, cuz if the answer is along the lines of kick it in the nads and run, i would pass them. [WOLF MAN HAS NO NADS! KICK EM ANYWAYS!] test two would be how they act the whole time they were in the clan, and they were being a jerk to everyone....phail! the third test would be something i would call "JUDGEMENT" ( >:( IN ALL CAPS!) i would be a SUPER hard question, like you are called to have an interview at a great job that will make you millions, you need to be there in a few mins. but your wife got hit by a car and is now going to die soon, what do you do? visit your wife? or make millions? the council would also pick certain people for this.

titan to round table... the round table would need to have a meeting, vote on who to kick and why, THIS NEED TO BE 4 VS 1 FOR SOMEONE TO BE KICKED then the left over 4 ALL MUST AGREE to accept the new member.

sound ok? :\
AoD
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by AoD »

Got some crazy idea going, but they all seem fine. :cool: But yea i think me or Atraxis should be able to overthrow councils decision if we think it's retarded. One last question - everyone want a council? If most people agree i'll talk to Atraxis and get people in.
"Blue Skies
Purple Flowers
Warm Wind
and Golden Showers
A poem for you luv"

Love to be Loved
Heikki
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Heikki »

Got some crazy idea goin
True True!

Pretty active clan, I like this :dance:
Reg Heikki, Pyttipannu, Nappo
PD Soturi R.I.P , Taikuri, Rosvo

Joke of day:
A skeleton walks into a bar - orders a beer and a mop
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

Heikki wrote:
Got some crazy idea goin
True True!

Pretty active clan, I like this :dance:
KoS > YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

AoD wrote:One last question - everyone want a council?
I vote yes.
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

yup!
TheCrusher
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by TheCrusher »

Looks like we should have a council then.
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

I've joined the ranks of the Knights, you shall be happy to have me!

P.S.- I'm running for the final Council spot, you people should choose me ^.^
IAmBatMan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by IAmBatMan »

Im both running/have been discussed for the final council position, so vote for me not Seph. "At Vote for Seph is a Vote For Punching Babies in the Face"
<this ad paid for by the "SCREW SEPH, VOTRE FOR MORD" campaign>
Lenocium est non facile.
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

Onyxt wrote:I've joined the ranks of the Knights, you shall be happy to have me!

P.S.- I'm running for the final Council spot, you people should choose me ^.^
and this was decided when?

and mord, my vote is for you, i brought you up when we were trying to find a fifth person.

and you dont run for the council, WE come to YOU. or, the last ive heard it was that way...
the way i thought it was went a bit like this...
you can ask us to get into rank 2, then we decide if you can take the test and what that test is. from then on we must come to you.
AoD
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by AoD »

Actually, I think I said me and Atraxis would decide first 5 members of council :roll: Then I said you could recommend the people you want if one of them leaves - we still gotta agree though. Anywayssssssssss HI GOBLIN!! BTW out of town until Friday - cyaz
"Blue Skies
Purple Flowers
Warm Wind
and Golden Showers
A poem for you luv"

Love to be Loved
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

For the win.

Too bad my internet is down.
~Mario
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

you're missin out! ;)
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

My dad didn't pay the bill.

Picking up someone's wireless on my Linux laptop is my only resort.

I can't play EUO on this damn thing.
~Mario
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

library computers? KoRn has done that a few times.